Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sweet potato salad:
Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil and put them in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Let the potatoes cool to room temperature then add the crushed cheese, finely chopped green onions and vinegar. Serve cold.
Sweet potato salad
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and grease a pan with oil.
Mix all the ingredients and set aside.
Arrange the sweet potatoes and onions in a single layer in the pan. Season with salt, thyme and a little oil. Bake for 40 minutes or until vegetables are soft and coppery. Turn the potatoes occasionally.
Put 3/4 of the dressing over the hot vegetables and leave to cool. Add the celery.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate and place the sweet potato salad on top with a spoon. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and top with the remaining dressing.
4 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon of chive
6 sweet potatoes, cleaned and cut
1 medium onion, chopped
fresh thyme leaves
80ml olive oil
2 celery threads, finely chopped
1/2 cashew nuts, cut and fried
Sweet potato sweets. A refined lining
We will start this list of recipes with potato chips made with sweet potatoes that will become the perfect partner for meat and fish. To become a reality, you will need the following ingredients.
A pair of whole sweet potatoes, salt, oregano, a little paprika, olive oil and special baking paper.
Production of sweet potato chips:
- We start by peeling the sweet potatoes and later cutting them into a cane or chip
- We take a baking tray and add the sweet potatoes cut there on a base of baking paper.
- Then sprinkle all the sweet potatoes with salt, paprika, oregano and a little olive oil according to our preferences.
- Put them in the preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees, until they are well browned. And to put them in our favorite dishes!
Sweet potato salad
I had guests and I wanted to cook something I had never tried before & # 8230Evrika! Sweet potato salad and baked chicken legs with yogurt. This sweet potato salad is extremely simple and tasty. It works both for greedy parents and grandparents, as well as for older babies (without chilli flakes).
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 sprigs of green onion
- about 100-150g feta cheese
- chilli flakes
- olive oil
Method of preparation:
- I washed and cleaned the potatoes. I cut them into cubes and spread them in a tray (lined with baking paper) in a single layer. I sprinkled them with a little olive oil, sprinkled salt (I use pink salt), freshly ground pepper and chilli flakes.
- I put the potatoes in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (in the preheated oven at 200 degrees).
- Meanwhile, I chopped the cheese with a fork and cut the onion into thin slices. I use equal proportions of potatoes-green onions, ie I add 3 onions to 3 potatoes, I add 2 onions to 2 potatoes, s.a.m.d.
- When I took the potatoes out of the oven, I added the cheese (directly to the pan) and let it rest for about 10 minutes. *
- I put the potatoes in a large bowl and added the chopped onion.
- Optionally, next to potatoes you can prepare a yogurt sauce. I mixed in the blender 3 cloves of garlic, 5 small pickles (pickles), a few parsley leaves with about 3 generous tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
I like this salad because it is simple to make, fast, tasty and served both cold and hot. In addition, it is not very caloric.
Other sweet potato recipes (for babies and not only):
In order not to miss the latest recipes, I invite you to subscribe to the blog newsletter and like the facebook page.
Leave an answer Cancel reply
About me (and blog)
I am Flavia, mother, wife, daughter, friend, full-time job owner and blog author.
I am a dynamic man since I know myself, curious, who likes challenges. And so far, I've had a few.
I started writing on noidoisibebe.ro in 2015. Things went further than I thought I could go and, in 2021, I decided it was time to make a change, noidoisibebe.ro to become flaviahirișcău.ro. I needed a space and a name to represent me as I am today.
I write honestly. I write to help, to share what I know, to give ideas and a touch of inspiration.
If you have any curiosity about me, if you want to share something with me or if you want to talk about a possible collaboration, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook or you can write to me at [email protected]
I invite you to enter, get to know each other and "browse" the pages of the blog. I look forward to seeing you whenever you like.
Sweet potato croquettes with mozzarella
It should have been pumpkin, but in the end, sweet potato croquettes came out. It's one of the thousands of recipes that caught my eye through the books I've bought all these years. That's why I took them, to inspire me. And the inspiration, in their case, came.
Simple, nothing sophisticated, nothing heavy, maybe just a little on the liver. But we don't have new problems like this, we are human. Some call them croquettes, others call them bullets, bullets call me the nickname behind the block, so for now croquettes will remain their name.
As I said, compared to the original recipe, I put sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin. And a few other small adjustments. Not to mention that they didn't mention anything about the brandy glass. Before. And neither of the while. And especially the one after.
And because it's the first time I'm writing here in 2020, I wish you something too. I wish you had time from today. As long as possible for you. Even if you have to fight for it. For that time to fill it with everything you need better. Time for books, movies, friends, rest, laziness, sea, mountains, children, music, cats, dog, house, relatives, but especially for good food.
- 500-600 g sweet potatoes peeled and grated, big eyes (for me they were 550 g initially, but along the way I kept eating them, they are good in any form, it's very hard to refrain)
- a finely chopped white onion
- 100 ml water or vegetable stock soup
- 30 g butter + a tablespoon of oil
- 1 or
- 100-150 g pesmet panko
- salt pepper
- frying oil
It's very easy to follow, I think the only more complicated part is the intensity of the flame on the stove. We'll talk about that right away.
Put the onion together with that butter and that tablespoon of oil in a wide pan with high walls. On fire. Stir until the butter melts, then add the potatoes. The mixing part should last about 3-4 minutes, then pour the soup or water, if possible. But how good it would be if you could find the stock with some stock in the fridge.
Boil everything until the liquid drops almost completely. I recommend stirring as often as possible in the pan.
When it is ready, it is cooled, then it is passed with a mixer, after which an egg and breadcrumbs are added. And mix well. Here, with the breadcrumbs, that's about it. I used panko, that's what I got. From 150 grams of breadcrumbs, put 50 in the vegetable mixture, leave the rest for rolling. Or you can simply put it all in the mixture from the beginning. Crust or not, your choice. Keep in mind that more breadcrumbs also means a firmer composition.
Cut pieces of mozzarella about the size of dice from Dwarf games. Those were bigger-than-usual dice, which I used to play backgammon. Or the bearded man behind the block, but I don't think I need to go into details.
A ball of cheese is formed inside as we did in the pictures below. I recommend a bowl of water next to it, slightly wet hands help to form and shape the balls easier.
Put enough oil in a saucepan to exceed the level of the croquettes. The smaller the diameter, the less oil will be needed.
Fry in sunflower oil, but watch out for the flame. A too strong fire will fry them very quickly on the outside, ideally they should be penetrated as well as possible. For a start, I recommend one or two fried croquettes, just to get an idea of the intensity of the fire. You choose how long you want to stay in the oil bath.
They are removed on absorbent paper and from now on I would only need a sauce next to it. The preparation is quite permissive, so make your sauce according to your own tastes. Brandy is good, that matters.
Salad with mackerel, wheat and sweet potatoes
SALAD, salads, s. f. A culinary preparation made from certain boiled or raw vegetables, with the addition of vinegar, lemon juice and oil, which is served as an appetizer or as a side dish. This is how DEX defines the word "salad". But if you ask your Gospo-Diva, SALAD is one of the most complex dishes! Sweet, salty, hot, cold, with mayonnaise, with various sauces, with vegetables, with meat, with fish, with or without croutons, with sweet, hot, sour or salty dressing… .pfffff! The possibilities are endless! Today I show you a special recipe - SALAD WITH MACROU AND SWEET POTATOES ♥
Salad recipe with mackerel, wheat and sweet potatoes - everything you need to know about the recipe:
- It is not a "summer salad", seasonal, but an all-season salad. This means that you can prepare it in any season, being a nutritious and consistent meal, perfect even in winter.
- For Mackerel saladWe used sweet potatoes, which although not as popular as they should be, are delicious baked or fried and are a healthy way to satisfy our craving for carbohydrates. They do not have refined sugars & # 8211 despite the sweet taste & # 8211 and therefore have a low calorie intake compared to white potatoes.
- Another super healthy ingredient from our recipe Mackerel saladit is spelled or wheat spelled. It is a very good source of manganese, copper, phosphorus, protein and fiber. In addition, it has a much lower gluten content than common white wheat and a low glycemic index, despite the high intake of nutrients. A cup of boiled beef has 246 calories and only 1.65 g of fat, and the 10.7 g of protein and 7.6 g of fiber help maintain satiety for longer. In other words, they are not "empty calories" or "unnecessary".
Mackerel, Wheat and Sweet Potato Salad Recipe - Everything You Need to Know About the King Oscar Macro
- King Oscar products (sardines and mackerel) are my reliable ally for healthy and fast recipes. They are products that respect the tradition of over 100 years in terms of canned fish production. In 1902, King Oscar II of Norway and Sweden granted the Christian Bjelland Company royal permission to use his name and portrait on the Norwegian sardine brand. The King Oscar mission worldwide and now and in Romania?
At King Oscar, we always strive to offer the best options the ocean can offer. The best food, the best quality, the best taste, the best consistency, the best purity, the greatest variety, the highest value, the best recipes, the best innovations, the best experience for our customers. That is, King Oscar promises the best & # 8211 for you.
- Did you know that mackerel is it a species of fish that cannot be raised in farms? The high quality King Oscar mackerel is fished in the North Sea or in the waters of the North Atlantic. Catches are usually made in autumn and winter, when conditions are most favorable. The mackerel is then packed by hand, as it has always been done since the factory was founded in 1873.
- King Oscar mackerel has a firm texture, it can be eaten straight out of the box, as a substitute for tuna but also as a main ingredient in salads and other dishes (rice, pizza topping, in Oriental Potato Salad, sushi, sandwiches, pasta with butter or cream cheese etc).
- King Oscar products are preserved in high quality extra virgin olive oil, soybean oil and in a variety of delicious gourmet sauces.
- They are an important and quality source of protein and vitamins, including B12 and D. Sardines and mackerel contain minerals, calcium, iron, iodine, phosphorus, potassium, selenium and magnesium but also the precious polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3.
In today's recipe - Salad with mackerel and wheat - I used Mackerel fillets in oil, but, just as well you can use Macro fillets in tomato sauce. It is a very nutritious and filling salad, which you can eat at lunch or at a brunch with friends, it is very easy to prepare: as long as the sweet potatoes are in the oven (15-20 min) you will take care of the dressing and the wheat. spelled. Nothing easier!
Fresh sweet potato salad
Place the pieces in the steamer and cook for about fifteen minutes.
The cooking time depends on the size of the sections: when the sweet potatoes are cooked, the blade of a knife sinks into it without forcing it. Also, be careful not to overdo the sweet potatoes, they would collapse.
Rinse the chives with cold water.
Drain it, dry it and cut it.
Wash and finely chop the onion.
When the sweet potatoes are cooked, cut them into pieces and break them into small cubes.
Pour half of the sweet potatoes into a bowl.
Add half an onion, half a chives, hot peppers, 5 cl of orange juice and a pinch of salt.
Add remaining sweet potatoes, fresh onions, chives and orange juice.
Adjust the season and sprinkle with the rest of the sequins.
Book in condition fresh, at least 20 minutes.
make salad of sweet potatoes "too much", so you can enjoy an extra day, because it keeps very well in the refrigerator.
Video Related Articles: GRILLED FISH WITH POTATOES IN JARATIC AND FRESH SALAD | Valerie's Food.
Quick cooking and preparation for this dish, omelette garnished with pumpkin, cooked in piecesMore
A piece of zucchini, a cherry tomato, a cube of chicken, a slice of onion, a slice of pepper and we start again. Rich composite caps. Further
Salmon-chestnut blinis: vary the flour!
For an evening meal, an aperitif dinner, these quickly prepared sandwiches will delight your guests.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Put the flour, v-baking soda and salt in the pastry mixer bowl and mix. Heat the water. Add the oil and warm water to the flour and mix with the robot leaf (flat whisk). Form a homogeneous ball. Spread. Further
ORIENTAL SALAD with SWEET POTATOES - regulates blood sugar and improves digestion
This dish combines sweet potatoes with regular potatoes to give the salad an extra flavor.
It is a special recipe for potato salad, as tasty as ordinary oriental salad and with important health benefits.
It can be eaten as a main course, with a vegetable salad or even with a cabbage salad.
Unlike the usual oriental salad, this recipe contains other ingredients that make it special: Dijon mustard, lemon, pecans, basil and garlic.
- 500 g of red potatoes
- 500 g sweet potatoes
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup fried pecans (optional)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- black pepper, freshly ground
Method of preparation
Oriental salad with sweet potatoes helps digestion
Boil the potatoes with their skins for 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from the water, drain and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and basil. Allow this composition to "rest" for at least 30 minutes.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Put them in a bowl and pour the olive oil and spices over them. The salad can be seasoned with pecans or green parsley, for extra flavor.
The benefits of potato salad
♣ Prevents cardiovascular diseases through the intake of potassium and magnesium (prevents cardiac arrhythmia and tachycardia).
♣ Helps to alkalize urine, significantly increasing the chances of curing urinary tract infections.
♣ Regulates digestion and intestinal flora, brings a massive intake of dietary fiber and stimulates intestinal peristalsis.
♣ Helps maintain a normal blood glucose level.
♣ Prevents premature aging, due to carotenoid pigments in the core of potatoes (prevents degenerative processes in the vascular and nervous system).
♣ Helps with weight adjustment regimes.
♣ Significantly improves the immune system's response to respiratory infections.
♣ Helps better brain function, translated into better memory and increased attention.
Sweet potato salad, chickpeas and broccoli
During the summer, the ideal recipes for moms contain ingredients that can be bought from the market. This sweet potato, chickpea and broccoli salad is very easy to prepare and manages to combine the tastes of health in one bowl.
Not to mention that you only need 30 minutes for a nutritious dinner. Who would want to spend more time in front of the stove on hot summer days? Nobody says you can't use this sweet potato salad as a delicious idea for lunch or a picnic snack. It is fresh, simple, rich in protein and fiber, healthy and tasty.
1 sweet potato
1 bouquet of broccoli (600 grams), cut into florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pinch of salt
freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon fresh dill (optional)
1 red pepper, thinly sliced, seedless
425 grams of chickpeas, soaked and drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon tandoori masala
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
1 pinch of salt
80 grams of hummus
3 large cloves of garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon dill
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and line 2 baking trays with baking paper, greased with a little olive oil.
2. Add the drained chickpeas in a bowl and season with oil, tandoori masala, coconut sugar and salt. Stir to combine ingredients.
3. Add the sliced potatoes and chickpeas in one pan and the broccoli in the other. Sprinkle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then mix a little. Sprinkle with dill, if you use, then arrange the vegetables in a single layer.
4. Leave both trays in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Broccoli is ready when it starts to turn copper, the potatoes when they fry, and the chickpeas when they become a little crispy. They step aside.
5. While the vegetables are cooking, prepare the sauce by mixing hummus, garlic, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl, mixing well. Add enough water to get the desired texture. Set aside.
6. To serve, divide the vegetables and chickpeas into 2 plates and sprinkle with dressing or place the latter on one side of the plate. This preparation is perfectly served when it is hot, but it can also be consumed from the refrigerator, for a maximum of 2-3 days, after it returns to room temperature.
If you found this article useful, LIKE our Facebook page, where you will find at least other equally interesting articles.
Rocket salad with seeds and sweet potatoes - health in a bowl
The fast pace of daily life often puts us in front of food challenges. We are, daily, tempted by fast and unhealthy dishes out of the desire to save time. We consider that healthy eating is a time and resource consuming activity and we often choose the wrong options. Fortunately, there is a wide range of healthy, filling and easy to prepare recipes.
There is, on the other hand, the prejudice that salad is introduced into the diet only in a diet designed to lose weight. Nothing more untrue! In reality, salads are a delicious dish, rich in nutrients and vitamins, where you have the freedom to combine ingredients as you like, so that the end result satisfies your appetite and nourishes the body. Our proposal today, arugula salad with seeds and sweet potatoes is an excellent option for this transition from the cold to the warm season, when the body needs help with food.