There are still very twisted children ... if you give them yogurt and orange separately, they don't always accept it, but how I put the blender and put a straw next to it, they drank it in the blink of an eye! It was a little longer and they were asking for the beach!
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 100 ml creamy yogurt
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE Orange and Yogurt Shake RECIPE:
Peel an orange and put all the ingredients in a container or blender.
I used a vertical blender.
Mix and serve.
Homemade weight loss shakes
What is the main excuse for women who fail to lose weight? "I don't have time to cook!" Indeed, many diets require a very varied menu, quite difficult to follow by a very busy person. But I discovered a solution at hand and as fast as possible to prepare a healthy snack: shakes.
From fruits or vegetables, with proteins or carbohydrates, shakes can be made in no time at home, the only condition being to always have some essential ingredients in the refrigerator. Fruit shakes, for example, are full of vitamins, fiber, enzymes and minerals, so they can be a great breakfast, along with a few tablespoons of whole grains. All you have to do is add in the blender or mix the natural ingredients well and you have obtained an energizing snack, which you can consume immediately or you can take in the package, at the office!
About the orange charlotte
Winter is the citrus season and I took full advantage of them to include them in desserts. The orange charlotte (charlotte aux oranges) was preferred by my paternal grandmother from Cluj. But she did it for her birthday (in January) on the Diplomat Cake system: Diplomat cream with steamed eggs, gelatin, vanilla, milk and natural cream (see the recipe here). Mount it in a large saucepan (about 28-30 cm in diameter) covered with a plastic bag and lined with orange slices and then, after cooling in the refrigerator (overnight), turn it over on a plate. Practically the entire visible surface of the charlotte was covered with orange slices. In the & # 821770s, oranges were still found around the holidays. In the picture below is a small charlotte mounted in the shape of 20 cm in diameter (for intensive use & # 8211 ie for family).
I chose only the model of this orange charlotte and changed the cream and the mounting technique. My charlotte cream is one with intense fruit taste and aroma because it is prepared based on freshly squeezed orange juice (without eggs!). I mounted the charlotte directly on a plate (without overturning) with the help of an adjustable metal ring. Being a festive cake for a large number of guests and its dimensions were generous (26-28 cm in diameter and 12 cm high). I got 2 rows of orange slices on the sides.
The orange cake sliced perfectly and that's how nice the distinct layers of biscuits and charlotte cream looked.
I've made a similar cream in previous years for Victoria von Eberbach Dome Cake or Charlotte Royale (see here). There was a mix of orange juice with grape juice and I put raspberries in the cream.
In addition to the festive cake and cakes, every year we prepared menus adapted to the age of the children (children are also at 20 years old!) And we walked through the cuisines of Italy, Austria, Spain, France, America or Scandinavia & # 8211 all complemented by local traditional dishes, beloved in our family. I've always made them with finger buffet snacks that are easy to grab by hand (finger food)see here) but also a main course hot & # 8211 most often pasta because they are my daughter's favorites (lasagna, cannelloni, tympanum or other pasta al forno). All festive appetizer recipes you can find them here. Appetizer cake you can find it here.
From the quantities below results an orange charlotte of 26-28 cm in diameter and approx. 10-12 cm high. It weighed approx. 3.2 kg and from it is cut approx. 25 slices.
Smoothie of berries and flakes
If you are a fan of a more hearty breakfast, which will give you energy until late at noon, choose a berry smoothie including flakes!
Here's what you should combine in super breakfast!
- a cup of berries
- a little Greek yogurt
- 100 ml of orange / apple / milk juice
- a tablespoon of oatmeal
- a banana, cut into pieces
Add half the fruit and milk content with the flakes, then continue to gradually include the rest of the ingredients until you get a soft paste. Pour into your favorite container and consume it at home or take it with you to the office!
Split the vanilla bean and remove the beans with the tip of a knife (see HERE how to proceed)
In a bowl, mix eggs with yogurt, sugar, vanilla beans, semolina and salt.
Take half of the pie sheets and put one in the tray. Grease each sheet with oil. Optionally, you can sprinkle sugar.
Pour the yogurt composition.
Put the rest of the pie sheets, each greased with oil. Grease the last sheet with oil and sprinkle with sugar.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and keep it for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees or until it starts to brown.
250 g yogurt
25 g gelatin
250 g cream cheese
1 vanilla pod
200 ml liquid cream
100 g powdered sugar
For the top, beat the eggs with the sugar until they become creamy. Add the flour with the sifted cocoa powder. Mix lightly with a spatula. Pour the composition into a round lined tray and put it in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
To prepare the cream, mix the yogurt with the whipped cream and cheese. Separately, prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package, then add it to the yoghurt composition together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla bean seeds. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated. At the end, add a peeled orange cut into pieces.
Remove the top from the oven and, after it has cooled, cover it with the yoghurt cream. Refrigerate the cake for 4 hours, then decorate with orange slices.
Orange, cake with oranges
Put the crumpled sheets in a tray and leave them to dry overnight.
In a large bowl, mix well the 7 eggs together with 200 g of sugar. When the sugar has melted, add the 200 ml of oil in two tranches and mix.
Add 600 g of Greek yogurt, vanilla essence, baking powder, juice from an orange and continue mixing.
Add 200 g of tea and mix with a spatula.
Break the dry pie sheets into small pieces.
Gradually add the shredded sheets to the compositions. Mix the composition with a spatula until smooth.
Grease a 35X24 cm oven tray well with butter.
Pour the composition into the tray and distribute it evenly.
Decorate with thin slices of orange.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 50-55 minutes.
In a saucepan put 250 ml of water, the juice of 3 oranges, 250 g of sugar and cinnamon stick. Boil for 6-8 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove the cake from the oven and cut into suitable slices.
Pour the orange syrup into the pan.
Cover the pan with a chopper and let the cake soak for a few hours.
Orange and Yogurt Shake - Recipes
One of the most beautiful tools that help you lose extra pounds - shakes for weight loss. Of course, if you drink them lying on the couch and cake bridle - the effect will be. But in addition to a healthy diet and physical activity, these drinks worked really well.
There are protein shakes - they are used instead of one of the meals. They are low in calories, but contain a lot of fiber, which gives satiety and muscle strengthening. They can be bought ready made or made using pharmaceutical protein powder or soy or dairy products. Be careful: the rate of protein per day should not exceed 1 g per 1 kg of weight.
Non-protein drinks for weight loss include a wide range of dairy products, fruits, vegetables, green cocktails and truffles, with the addition of various spices, fiber, flax seeds and other natural ingredients.
Today, a lot of talk about the energy mix for weight loss. It drinks containing extracts of coffee, buds, guarana and other tonics. They would be metabolism and help burn excess fat, anima, - according to the manufacturers.
But we do not recommend to trust health chemicals, which are also expensive costs, and the fact that they have absolutely no effectiveness. You can easily prepare a wonderful, natural, delicious drink without chemicals that will bring pleasure and will give the desired result, and not allow hit. Take note of the recipes offered below.
Milk shakes for weight loss
These drinks are made from yogurt, milk, yogurt, adding cheese, ricotta cheese. There are, in fact, proteins. They replace good food. Be sure to add spice drinks, such as to facilitate the absorption of milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, saffron, cardamom, ginger.
Here are some options for making dairy-based weight loss drinks:
• milk and bananas 1-2 cups of skim milk in a blender to bring down with a banana, a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg. You can add a tablespoon of honey (not sugar!)
• nutritious protein: the same 1-2 cups of milk mixed with half a cup of ricotta cheese, add a little skim cheese, about 150 grams of yogurt and a handful of any berries (fresh or frozen), beaten
• Weight loss stir with apple yogurt and: grind one or two apples in a blender with a glass of low-fat yogurt, add a little cinnamon and possibly a tablespoon of honey. Instead of apples, you can use any fruits and berries.
Cooking variations - an infinite set. Try, experiment, try to cut that like you!
Ginger cocktails for weight loss
Ginger is considered one of the best plants to improve the body's metabolism, lipolysis and detoxification. Ginger also raises immunity and tones.
You can cook it on the following cocktails:
• with orange juice, a little freshly grated ginger (define as you like) and 2-3 fresh mint leaves add 0.5 cups of boiling water, mix in a blender with 0.5 cups of juice oranges (preferably fresh) and a cardamom knife tip. The aspect ratio can be varied
• with yogurt and pepper, bring down the glass of yogurt in a blender or blender with half a teaspoon of grated ginger, a pinch of cinnamon and 2-3 teaspoons of red pepper
• banana and vanilla 1 banana in a blender to bring down with natural yogurt (glass) and / or skim milk (you can also add pineapple, peaches, pears), a couple pinches of vanilla sugar (or a tip of natural vanilla knife), 0.5 tsp. grated ginger, a tablespoon of honey. Choose fruits such as proportion of dairy products for consistency you like. Ginger can also add more - to taste.
Remember that ginger drinks are contraindicated for people with inflammatory diseases, skin problems, liver suffering from bleeding.
"Green Cocktail" - natural energy drinks
Everyone knows about the benefits of green. But how many do we use? Often the case is limited to a bunch of parsley a day. But if you make this delicious green drink, combine it with fruits and berries that "zamaskuyut" unusual for us to talk about "grass" you can easily accustom the body to a very useful product, recharge it with energy for the next day.
These drinks give rise to terrible force without chemical tonics so please drink a glass of green potion before or instead of breakfast.
• Refreshing yogurt-cucumber drink: a glass of yogurt and a quarter cup of still water, cucumber, parsley (7-10 branches, without legs) and dill whipped in a blender. Optionally, you can add a little garlic, black pepper, a pinch of sea salt, lettuce or young cabbage
• drink any green and any berry (): bananas, apples, pears, oranges, blueberries and other fruits and berries mixed in a blender with a large pile of favorite greens. When green means not only grass, but also all kinds of cabbage, carrots and beet tops, and as mentioned above, young leaves of linden and birch. You can even use dried herbs from a pharmacy, podribnyvshy it in a blender before, with a little water
• kiwi cocktail for weight loss: medium grind Kiwi in a blender with a pair of lemon peels (peeled), 7-10 parsley threads (without legs), 7-8 mint leaves, half a glass of plain water, a tablespoon of honey. Instead, you can use young nettles parsley, spinach, even young plantain! In the spring you can safely add young linden and birch leaves.
The effect of green drinks based just amazing! No wonder it is sold as a chlorophyll drinking supplement, it is dark green vegetables and herbs provide the body with the greatest number of nutrients, give the youth the removal of residues, full of energy and help to become thin and beautiful.
To start, try adding more fruit and greens with a slightly neutral (not spicy) taste. Then gradually add more "grass". You can even greater benefits to add to drink a teaspoon of flax seeds.
Greek pie with oranges and yogurt - Portokalopita
- For a 23/36 cm tray:
- 1 packet of pie sheets (400 gr)
- 5 eggs
- 300 gr Greek yogurt
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 100 gr sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 200 ml of sunflower oil
- grated peel from an orange
- fresh juice from 2 oranges (approx. 300 ml)
- grated peel from an orange
- 300 ml of water
- 100 gr sugar
- 50 gr vanilla sugar
Orange foam and yogurt
It is an exotic combination, but extremely easy to prepare!
100 ml of orange juice (you get it from two oranges), peel from one orange, 6 jars of fatty yogurt with at least 4% fat, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, a sachet of gelatin, a pinch of salt.
1. Mix the yogurt with the sugar with the mixer until it becomes a foam (quite liquid). Add the orange peel and a pinch of salt and mix. It's cold.
2. Unwrap the gelatin sachet in two tablespoons of warm water. Let it melt. Add the orange juice and mix. Add the yogurt mousse over the gelatin and orange juice. The mixture will be almost liquid.
3. Put in glasses or cups (6-8 servings), sprinkle a few brown sugar crystals on top and a little orange peel. Let it cool for two hours.