We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lips like cherry wine, literally
A collection of wine-inspired cosmetics to go with your red blend.
Sinatra wrote about cherry wine-colored lips in one of his classics. Now, thanks to a partnership between Clos du Bois and Pixi Cosmetics, any girl — or any guy’s girlfriend — can have wine-colored lips, nails, and cheeks, too, plus a nice glass of wine.
The California winery and Pixi have created Rouge Cosmétique, a collection that matches the ruby-red hue of Rouge wine, Clos du Bois’ newest blend with its Nail Rouge, Gloss Rouge, and Rouge Water Tint for the cheeks. (Cosmetics alone are $19; a gift-pack of cosmetics and a bottle of Rouge wine for $30.)
That 2009 Clos du Bois Rouge red blend sells for $15 on its own. It’s a jammy wine that pairs well with cosmetics, obviously, but steak and burgers as well.
Proceeds from the sale of the Rouge line go to Step Up Women’s Network, a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to igniting women and girls to fulfill their potentials. A novel concept- and a great stocking stuffer. Find it here.
Click here for more from The Daily Sip.
25 Best Homemade Beauty Gifts
When in doubt, we always resort to DIY beauty gifts! We’ve got the classics – soap, sugar scrub – but also the finer, more surprising recipes like perfume or body conditioner. You can choose a couple of our ideas and make them in a big batch to share will all your loved ones.
Pack in WECK jars or small tins with some baker’s twine and a touch of greenery, and voilà! You’ve reached the perfect balance between thoughtfulness and frugalness!
Mason Jar Recipes: 30 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
If you're looking for the best way to save money this holiday season while still being able to give your friends and family some creative and heartfelt gifts, try using the mason jar gifts and recipes found inside this eCookbook, Mason Jar Recipes: 30 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar. These easy mason jar recipes are easily customizable and never go out of style because you've got room for endless creativity. Whether it's Christmas, a birthday, or just a simple act of generosity, these gift ideas and recipes in a jar are full of charm and possibility.
Impress your loved ones this holiday season when you make these adorable crafts and thoughtful personalized gifts. No matter the season, there is sure to be a place for any of these holiday mason jar gifts and recipes -- you simply have to use a bit of creativity. Many of these mason jar recipes are for jams and preserves, which make great gifts during the fall when seasonal fruits are readily available. There are also recipes for cookies and hot chocolate mixes in a jar, and you can even create your own personal instructions or gift label if you're feeling extra crafty. We've even included two PDF downloads right on this page for printable mason jar labels and cookie recipe cards, which you can then personalize and fasten to your newly finish mason jar gift. Fancy that.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter, Quick and Easy Recipes, for free recipes, cooking tips, menu planning, contests and more. To subscribe, click here.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up!
We were unable to sign you up - please try again.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Thanks for your comment. Don't forget to share!
What is it about things in a jar? I think it's like a goodie bag. The other day I ate a salad in a jar at a restaurant and I had such fun digging through each layer, I felt like a kid with a goodie bag trying to get to the next layer. I believe, this what makes these presents so popular. Also they look attractive when you mix and match colors etc. I think this is a fantastic idea for a gift. I am absolutely going to make some of these for my Christmas gifts.
Iasintaphillip72 6 070237
Tried this recipe? What did you think?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Holy Cow Poke Cakevideocam
Made with chocolate cake mix, butterscotch ice cream, and crushed candy bars, this creamy holy cow poke cake recipe will have you head&hellip See more Continue reading: "Holy Cow Poke Cakevideocam"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
Connect With Us
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
Prime Publishing Food Group
© Copyright 2021 Prime Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
Sign In to Your Account
Sign In With One Of Your Social Accounts
Sign in using email and password
Forgot Your Password?
Images from other cooks
Share Your Images
Help others by adding images to this recipe. It's easy! Click here to start
Please sign into your account to add new images.
There are currently no images from other cooks.
Terms & Conditions
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to Prime Publishing through Sharing Customer Images (the "Service"). As used in this Agreement, "we" or "Prime Publishing" means Prime Publishing, LLC. and "you" means the individual or entity submitting materials to Prime Publishing. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
1) Eligibility. You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights. In other words, if you submit a digital image to us, you must own all rights to such image or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Minors may not submit Materials to the Service. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
2) Definitions. As used in this Agreement, (a) "Affiliates" means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with Prime Publishing, (b) "Materials" means all content that you submit to Prime Publishing, including all photographs, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) "Media" means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
3) License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
4) Removal of Materials. If you decide you would like to remove your Materials from the Service, you may provide written notice to Prime Publishing by either deleting the image through the Prime Publishing interface or by contacting Prime Publishing customer service, and Prime Publishing will remove such Materials from the Service within a reasonable period of time.
5) License for Name, Trademarks and Likenesses. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Materials. You grant Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials.
6) Specifications and Guidelines. You agree to submit Materials to us in accordance with all guidelines for use of the Service posted on the Prime Publishing web site or of which you are otherwise notified ("Guidelines"), as these Guidelines may be changed in the future.
7) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates that (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 5 above, (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Agreement, (c) the Materials submitted to Prime Publishing by you, and Prime Publishing's and its Affiliates' exercise of their rights hereunder, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party, (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Materials by Prime Publishing and its Affiliates as permitted hereunder, (e) the Materials are not pornographic, obscene, libelous, defamatory, tortious, or otherwise unlawful, and (f) all factual statements submitted by you are accurate and not misleading. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Prime Publishing and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this paragraph.
8) Restrictions. You agree that you will not submit Materials that are unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that otherwise violate general Prime Publishing community standards. We expressly reserve the right to remove or not make available any Materials that we deem to be in violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or our community standards in our sole discretion. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9) No Obligation. Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time.
10) Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. However, for all changes to this Agreement, excluding Specifications and Guidelines, we will post a notice of change for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
11) Prime Publishing Intellectual Property. Without our prior written consent, you may not use our intellectual property, including, without limitation, our trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or copyrighted material, in any manner.
12) Communications. Prime Publishing and its Affiliates may communicate with you in connection with the Service, electronically and in other Media, and you consent to such communications regardless of any "Customer Communication Preferences" (or similar preferences or requests) you may have indicated on the web sites of Prime Publishing or its Affiliates or by any other means.
13) Waiver. PRIME PUBLISHING AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14) Disclaimer. PRIME PUBLISHING PROVIDES THE SERVICE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
15) Miscellaneous. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of Washington, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement subsequently. The Specifications and Guidelines (including all future changes) are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of Prime Publishing and its Affiliates.
Sharing Your Own Images
You! Anyone who is a registered and logged in user.
Please share images that will help other visitors. For example:
- Images that highlight a article's features ("Here are the controls on this music player", "See the clasp for this necklace", "Look at the box this came in")
- Images showing someone using a product ("Here I am wearing this scarf", "Install the ink cartridge here")
- Images related to a topic ("My dog Skipper", "A great outfit", "Our family at Yellowstone", "How to glue a chair using a cabinet clamp")
- Images that show how a product performs ("I took this picture with this camera", "This shirt shrunk in the wash", "The saw blade after 100 cuts")
- Images that give a sense of the size of the product ("This refrigerator is actually 6' tall", "A cellphone the size of a credit card")
Do include captions for your images. While not required, they provide context for your images. Additionally, you can use the Image Notes feature to highlight one or more interesting areas in your image. Everyone will see your notes when they roll over your image.
What shouldn't I share?
Behave as if you were a guest at a friend's dinner party: please treat the Prime Publishing community with respect. Do not share:
- Profane, obscene, or spiteful images, or any images with nudity
- Images to which you do not own the intellectual property rights
- Images featuring phone numbers, mail addresses, or URLs. You can watermark an image with copyright information.
- Images featuring availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information
- Images featuring external Web sites, contests, or other solicitations
- Any personal information about children under 13
- Images with automobile license plates that are prominent and easily read (pictures with license plates that have been fuzzed out or that otherwise cannot be read are acceptable).
The same guidelines apply to your captions and notes.
What image formats and sizes are supported?
We support JPEG, GIF and PNG images. Files must be no more than 1MB. Both the image height and the image width must be between 60 and 3500 pixels.
Instead of uploading an image, can I just enter a link to an image?
No, all images must be uploaded to Prime Publishing. This ensures your image is always available.
How long does it take to upload an image?
The time varies depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the image file. For a 400KB image, for example, you should expect 2 to 4 minutes over a 56KB modem and under 1 minute for DSL or cable modem.
Where will my image appear?
Generally your image will appear where you uploaded it: in the article image gallery.
Who owns the images I upload?
The rights owner of the image continues to own the image uploading your image to Prime Publishing does not transfer ownership.
25+ DIY Homemade Christmas Basket Ideas Your Friends and Family Will Love
Skip the consumerism and give loved ones a gift from the heart.
These days practically anything anyone wants can be gotten online without even leaving the couch. So it can be hard to think of a gift you could possibly buy for your loved ones that they couldn't just as easily get themselves. So we say one of the best ways to ensure the present you give is unique, is to make it yourself.
So we've rounded up our favorite DIY and homemade Christmas gift ideas, with suggestions for how to arrange or include them in a beautiful basket. It's an inexpensive (and heartfelt) way to create personalized presents for your friends and family. Whether you're in the market for a gift for Mom (hello, pedicure basket!), a present for Dad, a present for your sibling, or hostess gifts for all the Christmas parties you're going to, there's something in here that will please anyone on your list.
These themed Christmas gift baskets are stuffed to the brim with presents the lucky recipient will actually use. From kid-friendly baskets packed with hot chocolate and ice cream sets, to more adult options that include a mimosa kit and kitchen essentials, you'll soon find that gift giving just got a whole lot easier. Not to mention, these Christmas basket ideas also eliminate the need for wrapping paper (meaning you don't have to bother to learn how to wrap a gift!). And because you can DIY these presents, the cost of the gift is completely up to you.
Homemade Holiday Gift: Infused Vodka Recipes
Infused vodka is a fun and unique hostess gift for the holidays. Vodka can be infused with a variety of flavors from citrus to candy canes!
If you&rsquore like me, then you love shopping for Christmas gifts. It&rsquos never seemed like a chore to me to choose the perfect give for everyone on my list. Some years, I get my shopping done extremely early, and other years (like this one, for instance) I tend to spread my shopping out over a long period of time and perhaps even wait until *gasp* last minute to find the right gift.
That being said, I don&rsquot appreciate the multiple emails a day in my inbox that are telling me that &ldquotime is running out&rdquo and that &ldquothere is still time to choose those last minute gifts&rdquo. It&rsquos the first week of December! By no means is this last minute, and it irks me that stores try to get me all stressed out that I don&rsquot have my shopping done yet.
Just to prove to you that we all still have plenty of time to choose your holiday gifts, here is an awesome homemade edible gift idea that takes several days to make, but with very little actual hands on time. Yes, infused vodkas are easy, impressive and delicious, but they do take a few days to make. But no worries, right? We all still have plenty of time!
I&rsquove been wanting to try to make my own flavored vodkas for a while now. I love the idea of mixing unique combinations of flavors that lead to some very impressive cocktails. I decided to go with three flavors and played around a little with various winter and
For the Citrus Rosemary Vodka, I combined clementines with a bit of grapefruit and some aromatic rosemary. It&rsquos like a cocktail version of my Rosemary Citrus Spritzer. The Cranberry Orange Vodka has notes of cinnamon and clove for a warm, holiday feel and the Candy Cane Vodka is full of pepperminty flavor. Simply place vodka and your desired flavor infusers in a mason jar and allow to steep until the the vodka has taken on the flavor of your added ingredients. The process couldn&rsquot be simpler!
These vodkas make perfect hostess gifts for the holidays, especially when decanted into fancy bottles or even sweet little mason jars. Tie a hand stamped gift tag around each bottle for a complete package. Don&rsquot let your email inbox bully you into thinking you&rsquove run out of time. Relax, make some infused vodka and sip on a yummy holiday cocktail. You totally have time!
51 Best Gift Wrapping Ideas to Make Your Presents Stand Out Under the Tree
There's no denying that Christmas is the season for giving. Whatever Christmas presents you decide to gift your loved ones are sure to be thoughtful, but we think there's a way to make the gesture even more meaningful: the best gift wrapping ideas. Yes, we encourage you to ditch the store-bought paper in favor of one of the following wrapping designs that are more like Christmas craft ideas. The reason? You'll soon find that these ideas not only have beautiful results, but they're also super easy to pull off and personalize. And because they're so pretty, your friends and family might want to take their time opening their Christmas presents, rather than tearing right into it.
Another benefit of these best gift wrapping ideas? It may just result in a new Christmas tradition. Plus, it makes opening gifts and stocking stuffers way more special. And at the end of the day, we're pretty sure that's what the Christmas season is about&mdashmaking memories with your friends and family. Ready to see all of our favorite gift wrapping ideas that you can create right now? We've rounded up some of the easiest tutorials from our favorite bloggers right here. (And not sure how to wrap a gift in general? No problem.)
How gorgeous are those cardstock poinsettias? Not only are they a fabulous gift topper, but they look just as pretty all on their own. Bring them to life by cutting cardstock by hand (find the template here), then secure with a button and finish with a fringed ribbon.
Make it obvious whose gift this is by affixing a big paper mâché letter of their first initial on top of the box. The added bonus is that the letter is also a fun décor gift too!
Alcohol Gifts For Every Occasion
From hostess gifts to the highest of the high end, these are the best bottles for gifting.
Gifting can be fraught with obstacles. Clothes don't fit, your favorite art's not always to someone else's taste, books are thoughtful, but lack a bit of pizzaz. But before you head for ye olde gift-card-and-a-candle route, might we suggest a gift that's a guaranteed not to need tailoring and is always a crowd pleaser (even if it's a crowd of two)? We've rounded up some of the best bottles for gifting from hostess pleasers to the highest of the high end to take the stress out of buying gifts for your loved ones. Raise a glass to celebrate with the bet of the best.
Notes of raisin, nutmeg, cinnamon give this rich, cask-strength rum a beautiful long finish that will convert even the most staunch whiskey sipper. 100% pot distilled the rum is aged in white oak barrels for a minimum of twelve years before spending an additional two years in Pedro Ximénez sherry casks, for a deeply complex flavor profile.
Get a real taste of terroir with this artisanal bottle of regional mezcal. Mezcal de Leyendas shows the incredible diversity of mezcal flavors with individual bottlings from different regions of Mexico&mdashin this case, among the sparse landscape of the Sierra Madre Oriental mountains that lend a papaya sweetness with a hint of brine and smoke.
For the home bartender looking to take their drinks to the next level, Haus's collection of handcrafted aperitifs are just the thing. This customizable sampler kit will give them a taste of some of the brand's signature and seasonal flavors like their wintry Spiced Cherry, crisp Citrus Flower, herbaceous Lemon Lavender, or sunny Peach Passionfruit&mdashall equally delicious mixed into a cocktail as they are sipped on their own.
Give them a taste of history with two unique bottlings inspired by Nathan "Nearest" Green, the Black distiller who taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey (plus four elegant crystal tumblers to enjoy them from, of course.)
Blended from some of the finest, rarest eaux-de-vie in the Hennessey cellars, this silky cognac includes notes of rose petals, honey, and truffle, with a delicate hint of spice.
This prestige cuvée, harvested from 2012, highlights the richness of pinot noir (the blend is approximately 2/3 pinot noir and 1/3 chardonnay) for a particularly complex nose and a long finish that pairs perfectly with. well, everything. It's one gift guaranteed to make any night a celebration.
For the giftee who likes to drink like a bartender, this bottle of bracing, herbaceous liqueur will earn you serious cred. Made with a secret, signature recipe of 27 ingredients, its bold flavor makes it a must for any well-stocked bar cart, whether it's consumed straight, espresso shot-style, or used to add nuance to cocktails.
Give your favorite island hopper a taste of the tropics with this 17-year old Trinidadian rum, aged in ex-bourbon barrels to bring out sweet and spiced notes of ginger and tropical fruits that make it ideal for sipping solo.
What do you get when you match up artisanal tequila and one of the top names in the luxury crystal game? The most exclusive, elegant bottle of tequila around, of course. Each of the 299 bottles is handmade in Lalique's glass factor in Alcase, France and individually fashioned, polished, engraved and signed, making it a truly one of a kind gift.
Solve the after dinner drink dilemma with this best-of-both-world bottle. A blend of robust Kentucky and Canadian rye whiskies with a touch of California port, the bottle offers the smooth drinkability of a fortified wine with the backbone of an assertive rye.
Barrel-aging cocktails at home is a way to take your mixology to the next level. This kit comes with a bottle of Sexton Irish Single Malt Whiskey and a one-liter American White Oak barrel. Also included are a stand, bung, wooden spigot, and storing tablet&mdasheverything you need to make barrel-aged drinks. Start by pouring a batch of a whiskey cocktail (like the Manhattan) into the barrel and letting it rest for a couple of weeks. The medium char of the wood will bring out nuances and add depth to the drink. After your first attempt, feel free to experiment with other recipes.
When it comes to an elegant reserve blend worthy of sipping, gin isn't always the first spirit that jumps to mind. This flavor-forward gin with notes of saffron and verbena make a strong case for why it should be.
For the fan who's already rewatched The Last Dance multiple times, let them drink like a G.O.A.T. with this tequila, which was co-founded by basketball great Michael Jordan.
Want to give something rare this holiday? It doesn't get much more unique that this Scotch, which is aged in first-fill sherry casks that are hand picked by The Macallan's Master Whiskey Maker (the brand says that less than 1% of casks make the cut.)
Want to really wow the booze fan whose bar cart has it all? Think outside the usual spirit spectrum and opt for a luxe liqueur instead, like this orange liqueur which combines the most prestigious cuvée cognacs aged up to 25 years with wild oranges to create a lush tipple that's as delicious in a cocktail as it is on its own.
It's an age-old adage: Attending a party? You bring your hostess a gift. The tenet even holds true this year, which has brought entertaining to a standstill due to the coronavirus pandemic&mdashsmall, immediate family-only gatherings have become the norm. Here's the thing: Even a tiny gathering has a hostess, and it is still important to treat her to an item (or two) that she'll actually like. While her go-to bottle of wine will definitely be appreciated, we think you could do even better&mdashthat's exactly where we come in.
Ahead, you'll find a roster of curated selections chosen with your hostess in mind: She's a natural entertainer, one who is not just the source of the party, but the heartbeat of it, too. To show your gratitude&mdashand guarantee an invite back to next year's celebration&mdashpresent her with one of these thoughtful gifts. From entertaining-centric options, like cake and cookie books (courtesy of Martha, of course!), the best-possible chef's knife, and a chestnut roasting pan (so seasonal!), to elevated just-for-her presents (think hand-cut soaps from Marseille, France, or a chic, modern vase), there are plenty of guaranteed winners in the slides ahead.
We're particularly fond of the gifts that err on the side of the unexpected. She likely didn't know that she needed a candle snuffer, for example, but she won't know how or why she lived without one before you introduced her to the handy object. As for our other favorite didn't-see-that-coming options? Date nectar (a vegan option to honey!) and delicious caramels are all fun and unique ideas (ones she and her family will definitely enjoy). Ahead, more inspired, elevated, and delicious gifts for your very own hostess.
Art direction by Laura Lutz Prop styling by Tanya Graff Soft styling by Claire Tedaldi at Halley Resources.
24 Unique Gift Ideas for Wine LoversTom
Giving gifts is sometimes even more satisfying than receiving them. Having enough money to buy presents is one thing, but finding the right thing is much harder. Usually, you can rely on the receiving person&rsquos hobby, which, in this case, is wine.
True wine aficionados are quite hard to please, so a five buck bottle won&rsquot work for the Chateauneuf du Pape lover. Luckily, you can find gifts for wine lovers minus the actual wine &ndash a fancy bottle thermometer, blood vessel shaped carafes (because wine is blood, isn&rsquot it?) or some artsy storage rack, that will surely knock the expert out of his socks.
To make the search for the unique wine gifts easier, we have handpicked these perfect examples of what you can present to your beloved wine appreciator. Some of these are useful, some are fun, and we hope that it&rsquoll help in your quest for the perfect one.
Now let&rsquos go to the pictures! Note that there are &ldquobuy&rdquo links below each wine gift idea, so if you find some wine-related gift you like &ndash you know what to do.
40. A personalized calendar
Best gifts of 2020: Personalized calendar (Photo: Shutterfly)
There's nothing more personal than gifting a family member a calendar filled with pictures of you and the fam, especially during these times when we don't see each other as often. Plus, you don't even have to spend too much on one. With services like Shutterfly, you can upload your own photos for a calendar and arrange them on colorful backgrounds, then customize your creation for each month.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.