Wash the potatoes well with the abrasive part of a sponge, then boil in the peel for 15-20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
The leeks are washed and cut into pieces, put in a saucepan in an oil pan.
We clean the carrot and wash it, then we pass it on the grater with small meshes.
Add the carrot over the leek, add salt and pepper to taste, then simmer the vegetables for 5 minutes.
Cut the potatoes in half horizontally.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. 1 cm core.
What I took out of the center of the potatoes is mixed with butter cream, sauteed vegetables and a teaspoon of cumin.
We obtain a homogeneous mixture with which we will fill the potato peels.
We lined the tray with baking paper.
Place the stuffed potatoes in the pan, add the grated cheese on top of the potatoes, then put the pan in the oven and bake the potatoes until they get a golden crust.
Sprinkle with green parsley and serve cold or hot, as desired.
1. Wash the potatoes very well (even with a toothbrush, because in the end they can be eaten with the skin) then boil them in salted water.
2. While the potatoes are boiling, start preparing the filling.
3. Finely chop the mushrooms, carrots and parsnips and then simmer with a tablespoon of oil and a tablespoon of water.
4. After they have softened, add the bacon, olives and green onions (all finely chopped) and leave on the fire for another 10 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the composition to cool.
7. After it has cooled, add the beaten egg.
8. When the potatoes are cooked (but not too long because they would crumble), drain the water and let them cool.
9. After they have cooled, cut them in half, then with a teaspoon we dig them out of the core.
10. Add the filling and put them in a pan greased with oil.
11. Put the tray in the oven and let the potatoes brown.
12. When they are ready, add them cheese and put them in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
Breaded potatoes stuffed with ham and cheese - a great step-by-step recipe
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you an excellent recipe for breaded potatoes stuffed with ham and cheese. This dish is very good-looking and appetizing, the potatoes are crispy on the outside and very soft and juicy on the inside.
The stuffed potatoes are very delicious and flavorful and will be the culinary surprise on the holiday table. All guests will be pleasantly surprised by these impressive delicacies!
Method of preparation
1. Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins.
2. Finely chop the green onion and parsley. Cut the ham and onion into cubes and fry them in butter.
3. Peel the potatoes.
4. Mix the ham with the green onions, parsley and cheese.
5. Cut the potatoes in half, remove the core and cut it into cubes.
6. Add the potatoes to the ham and cheese mixture.
7. Mix the filling well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Fill the potato halves with the mixture obtained, combine the potatoes with the paired halves, pass them through the flour, then through the egg and again through the flour. Fry the potatoes in a lot of oil until they get a golden hue.
Learn how to get a cold appetizer in just 3 steps
Many times we don't know how to satisfy our guests when we organize a party or we just want to invite our friends to visit. What would it be when it comes to cold appetizers to use a recipe that does not require more than 3 steps to prepare it?
From the list of cold appetizers, which are easy to prepare, I was guided by one that is tasty and also looks good. Why look good? Because when we choose to eat something we look first at how it looks. Such a recipe would be: Peppers stuffed with cheese
To prepare this cold appetizer we need:
- 1 kg of pepper
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g pasteurized Telemea cheese
- 1 dill bunch
- 3-4 tablespoons of sour cream
Weekly menu & # 8211 # March 2
We start the day on Monday with a recipe that if you make and you are not many family members, it will last for several days) I mean some peppers stuffed with fasting mushrooms and millet
Fasting peppers stuffed with mushrooms and millet (click here for recipe)
For the second day of the week I said I recommend something with meat. And I stopped at the most sought after recipe on the blog, namely the rabbit steak recipe made in the oven with wine. I also have the version of rabbit steak with olives and tomato sauce, but I will include it in the recommendations of another weekly menu. Maybe they will be useful to include in the Easter menu.
Baked rabbit steak with wine (click here for recipe)
For Wednesday I thought of a tasty and healthy appetizer but also quick to make. I hope you like avocado because it is an avocado pate with nuts and garlic.
Avocado pate with nuts and garlic (click here for recipe)
If spring still came into force earlier and the market is full of greens, the recommendation for Thursday would be a soup and more precisely this simple but so good recipe for stevia soup with larch. A delight, I assure you)
Stevia soup with larch (click here for recipe)
A spicy curry with cauliflower and potatoes would be a good choice for Friday. It cooks easily, is tasty and fragrant and it won't take long to prepare it when you come tired from work.
And if we keep talking about curry, don't forget that until next Friday there is a contest on the blog that has two nice and fragrant prizes: two sets of Indian spices with which you can cook this curry recipe that I recommend for Friday. Registration and details of the CONTEST you can find them HERE. I look forward to signing up.
Spicy cauliflower and potato curry (click here for recipe)
Being a weekend we can indulge in a dessert, I could say traditionally: diplomat cake with fruit. Childhood cake as we might call it. As usual, I recommend a simple and easy recipe to make because this is the cake recipe for the weekend :)
Diploma fruit cake (click here for recipe)
What other suggestions do you have to improve this weekly menu? Or you can just tell me what you want to cook next week. We exchange ideas. Who starts? :)
Stuffed pepper recipe - The filling is very tender and juicy
We want to offer you a pepper recipe with amazing filling. You will want to repeat it again and again! The filling is very tender and juicy, I really want to call it perfect!
To cook such stuffed peppers, you need:
● Minced pork and beef - 450 g
● Thin pita bread - 1 sheet
Step 1. Start frying onions and minced meat in tomato juice. The filling should be quite liquid and juicy, this is important!
Step 2. To fill the pepper, mix the grated hard cheese with the cottage cheese, herbs and an egg.
Step 3. Cut the bread into small squares and peel the peppers. Put the stuffing in the pepper as follows: minced meat, bread, cheese filling, bread, minced meat, etc. The number of layers depends on the height of the pepper.
Step 4. Add the mozzarella and put the peppers in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 ° C
Meat Free Food Recipes
For those who have chosen a lifestyle devoid of animal protein, meatless foods are part of the daily menu. When you exclude meat from your diet, you can play in an original way with the vegetables, cereals, seeds and fruits that you have at your disposal. Meat-free dishes are not trivial at all, and the combinations of tastes, flavors and spices are a challenge for those who choose to cook like this. A meatless dish can be extremely tasty and filling, in addition to the fact that it is always a healthy choice.
Peppers stuffed with cheese and grilled garlic
Grilled peppers with cheese and garlic & # 8211 grilled kapia with feta. Capia pepper recipe with cheese. Hot appetizer with peppers stuffed with cheese. How to make grilled peppers stuffed with Telemea cheese, feta, bellows or kneaded cheese? Grilled peppers and stuffed with cheese and garlic.
I am a big fan of barbecues and in the summer I take full advantage of the barbecue in my garden. I also make meat or small but also many grilled vegetables. These peppers stuffed with cheese are delicious! A hot, vegetarian snack, extremely tasty and easy to prepare.
For this recipe for peppers stuffed with cheese and grilled garlic, I chose some smaller and straight kapia peppers. If they are curved, they are harder to fill. You can also use smaller bell peppers. I am crazy about baked peppers and how long it is in the summer I prepare them weekly & # 8211 either in the form of the classic baked pepper salads (recipe here), or in the form of a baked pepper sauce with garlic (recipe here). I can't get enough of this sauce and I use it both as a salad dressing or for sandwiches and for burgers or besides fried meats.
For this recipe I chose to make a mix of feta cheese and cream cheese. You can also use grated telemea or spicy bellows cheese mixed with cottage cheese or cream cheese or any lightly salted kneaded cheese. You can also mix cottage cheese with smoked cheese.
I brought the garlic flavor through a green garlic paste with a lot of parsley. Excellent! you can also use 2 cloves of old garlic if you do not have green garlic at hand.
Here's how I did it other peppers stuffed with cheese but cold, appetizer type.
From the quantities below result 6 peppers stuffed with cheese and grilled garlic. My peppers measured approx. 15 cm long and approx. 3-4 cm diameter at the mouth.
Potatoes stuffed with chicken and red pepper & # 8211 There's nothing better!
Last week I prepared for dinner, pre-cooked potatoes stuffed with chicken and peppers. My husband ate everything from the plate and even asked for another portion. I was surprised by this, because he is very picky about food.
- 4 large potatoes
- 500 gr chicken without skin and bones
- 2 onions, 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chicken spices, 6 tablespoons rapeseed oil
Method of preparation:
We cut the chicken into small pieces. Sprinkle with oil and add chicken spices. Mix well and refrigerate the meat for 60 minutes.
Peel an onion and cut it into small cubes. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
Heat the oil in a pan. We fry the chicken. Add onion and garlic. Fry the meat, onion and garlic mixture for a few minutes. Add a little water to the pan and let the meat boil a little.
Cut the pepper into small pieces and add it to the meat pan. We mix.
Boil the potatoes with their skins in a pot of salted water. After they have boiled, take them out of the water and let them cool. Cut the potatoes horizontally and remove the core.
We put a part of the core taken from the potatoes in the minced meat mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Fill the potatoes with the mixture of minced meat and pepper. Put the potatoes in a heat-resistant dish and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
OVEN POTATOES FILLED WITH PASTRAM, PEPPERS AND ONIONS I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I offer you a delicious recipe for OVEN POTATOES FILLED WITH PASTRAM, PEPPERS AND ONIONS. These potatoes are creamy, crunchy and very tasty. You can experiment and add your favorite ingredients, for example: chicken breast, olives, green onions, corn and more. You can serve these potatoes with a salad or even as a side dish with a piece of meat or fish. I hope you like my recipe today and prepare it with pleasure. All I can do is wish you a tasty day and a good appetite!
- 6 medium to large potatoes (about 1,400 kg)
- 1 red pepper (about 200 gr.)
- ½ green donut (or pepper) (about 150 gr.)
- ½ red onion (about 100 gr.)
- 50 gr. - butter
- 50 ml. & # 8211 hot milk
- 100 gr. - pork pastrami
- 200 gr. - grated cheese (Gouda)
- ½ teaspoon & # 8211 dried oregano
- Olive or sunflower oil
- Salt and black pepper
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: 80 minutes
Total time: 90 minutes
Number of servings: 4
Method of preparation:
- Stir in the well-washed and dried potatoes in places with a fork, this will help the potatoes to prepare evenly. Place the potatoes on a tray lined with aluminum foil and place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 1 hour or 1 hour and 20 minutes. If the gun enters and leaves the potato easily, it means that they are ready.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion, pepper and donut into thin strips. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a hot pan and put the vegetables in it, add dried oregano and season with salt and black pepper to taste, then cook over high heat for about 5-7 minutes or until softened.
- Then cut the pork pastrami into strips. Put the pan on high heat, pour a tablespoon of olive oil and brown the pastrami for about 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half horizontally and start digging them inside with a spoon, leaving a thickness of 3 mm at the edges.
- Put the butter over the potato core and grind well until you get a homogeneous puree, then season with salt and black pepper to taste and pour the milk little by little, until the puree becomes thick and creamy.
- Put 1/3 of the grated cheese over the puree and mix.
- Then add the vegetables and pastrami over the mashed potatoes, stirring until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Fill each half of the potato with the composition prepared earlier. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Place the potatoes in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C for 20–22 minutes or until the cheese turns a nice golden color.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, let them cool a bit and then serve them. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood