In today's Link Love, a spa that serves chocolate tastings, plus how to trick Seamless into giving you practically free food
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Here's a sneak peek at Portland's Thai mecca Pok Pok, opening in Brooklyn, N.Y. (left). [Gastro Chic]
• Apparently, at San Francisco's Saison, it's cheaper to eat at the Chef's Counter on the weekends. Explanation ahead. [The Price Hike]
• Eat like a Wall Street banker off Seamless by tricking the system to give you tons of $10 off coupons. [Buzzfeed]
• Some geniuses thought up the idea of having a spa serve chocolate tastings, bringing life's best indulgences together at last. [Living on the Vedge]
• Let's decode the ticket at Next's elBulli menu. [Bon Appétit]