I think everyone, please, almost made eggplant salad with baked peppers. Or with mushrooms. Being a big fan of eggplant salad, I also craved this goodness.
- 1 large eggplant -800 gr
- 1 jar of chopped mushroom mushrooms -200 gr
- 2 marinated baked peppers
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Eggplant salad with baked peppers and mushrooms:
- The eggplant is baked, cleaned and finely chopped.
- Drain the mushrooms in the juice they were in, rinse in cold water and drain.
- Keep a few slices of mushrooms for decoration. Rest; finely chop.
- Finely chop the cooked, marinated peppers.
- Chop the onion and garlic as small as possible.
- First mix the mayonnaise with sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Then add the eggplant, onion, garlic, baked pepper and finally the chopped mushrooms.
- Decorate the salad with mushrooms, baked peppers and green onion rings.
- The salad will be tastier after it is kept cold.
- This salad can be easily transported to the casserole and can be served at a picnic, as we did.
This salad can be easily transported to the casserole and can be served at a picnic, as we did .a verde. The salad will be tastier after it is kept cold.