1. In a bowl I put flour, in the middle I put salt, sugar, grated orange peel and lemon, yeast, eggs, vanilla sugar and chewed with a fork. Then I slowly put the warm milk and continued to knead with your hands. Then I put the warm oil slowly, continuing to knead. I raised it covered with a clean towel.
2. I chewed the cheese with the sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs.
3. After the dough has risen, I took pieces of dough and spread them with the rolling pin. It must be spread well. In the middle I put a spoonful of cheese and closed the cheese, bringing the dough from the edge in the center.
4. When I finished making the cheeses, I greased them with beaten egg yolk with a spoonful of milk.
5. I put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° for 40 minutes, until they are browned.
I took it out of the oven, let it cool and powdered it with powdered sugar.