1.Wash the meat and put it in a tray in which we add olive oil, salt, pepper, hot paprika, peeled and sliced garlic, wine, water, cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven at 180 ° for half an hour.
2. After half an hour, remove the aluminum, if the meat is slightly cooked, turn it over and let it brown for another half hour.
Serve with polenta. Enjoy.
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
For the steak the best part is the back leg up to the kidneys. The meat, never eaten, is cooked on the flame, in order to burn the hairs. The bone is broken with satire in 2-3 places, so that the meat can be burned in pieces, when it is fried.
The lamb is reduced a lot when fried with the bone, it will keep its shape better. Place the piece of meat in a tray or pan suitable for its size so that there is no room left around (otherwise the sauce will burn), sprinkle with a pinch of pepper and a pinch of paprika (which is spread with the hand on the surface), to brown nicely, then grease well with lard or oil. Place the tray in a well-heated oven, where it is left for about 20 minutes, until it browns a little, then sprinkle with a little fine salt and add 3-4 tablespoons of water to the pan. From time to time, the meat is turned to brown evenly, sprinkling each time with the sauce from the tray, which is filled with enough water to prevent it from burning. After it has browned a little, the meat is covered, so that it remains more juicy. Fry in about 1 1/2 hours. When it is ready, put 3-4 cloves of garlic in the sauce, cut into slices and sprinkle the steak well with this sauce, so that the garlic tastes more intense.
Serve with potato salad prepared with onions, lettuce, french fries, etc. The potatoes can be fried even in the fat in which the meat was fried.
How to choose meat for roasting in the oven. Chefs' secrets
A very strong fire does not mean a successful steak. At first, you can set the oven to a maximum of a few minutes so that the steak has a suitable crust. Then the best temperature is 180 degrees. If you want everything to be ready faster, but also for the steak to taste delicious, then cover it with aluminum foil.
If you choose too lean meat then it is good to bread it with a little bacon. Also, a little wine or butter, before the steak is ready, you can fry it. If you cut the meat into slices before placing it on the tray, make sure that it is more than 1 centimeter thick so that it does not dry out.
Photo: Food , Shutterstock
Photo: Food , Shutterstock
If you want to prepare a green smoothie that cleanses your body of toxins, you can choose from a wide range of fruits and vegetables, including spinach, broccoli, cabbage, avocado, kiwi and salad. You have to cut the pieces of vegetables and fruits, then put them in a blender. Although the combination does not seem very tasty, its effect on your health will be seen after the constant consumption of this preparation.
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pastries, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Baked Chicken Steak
Hello my dears! Today we are talking about roast chicken, brown and juicy, flavored with garlic, sage and rosemary. It is easy to make and extremely tasty. I personally cook it very often, as it is also very light. The good steak is the tender and juicy one that I generally make from large pieces of meat, because the bone also gives a special flavor to the steak. That being said, let's start:
- 1 kg chicken
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 3-4 sage leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
Method of preparation
1 The chicken is cleaned of any feathers and tulle and washed. Dab well with absorbent paper. Place the meat in the pan, add salt, thyme and freshly ground pepper.
2 Add the oil and mix everything very well. Put the garlic, rosemary sprig and sage leaves on the meat. Put water, making sure it is half covered. Cover with aluminum foil or a lid as desired.
3 Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. After 40-50 minutes, remove the lid or aluminum foil, turn the meat over and sprinkle with wine. Put it back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes without foil or lid. After it has browned nicely, take it out of the oven and serve it with your favorite garnish.
4 A few ideas of sauteed peas, mixed seasonal salad, but best a warm polenta and definitely garlic sauce! Enjoy a tender and juicy chicken steak!
Vita Angus steak in the oven
For a very long time we have been flirting with the idea of a baked beef steak and a pepper sauce, which I honestly adore not only on beef but on any other meat. For this steak I chose a piece of Angus beef namely chiulota, a piece of matured beef with a thin layer of fat. For baked beef we do not need many spices, salt and pepper are enough to get a tender and tasty steak.
Ingredients for Vita Angus steak in the oven
- 1 kg Vita Premium Angus meat
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 gr butter
- Green pepper sauces
- 3 tablespoons green peppercorns
- a few drops of olive oil
- 200 ml sour cream for whipped cream 30% fat
- salt to taste
Method of preparation Vita Angus steak in the oven
- In a mortar, mix the green pepper and Himalayan salt well
- Grease the meat at room temperature with a little olive oil and season with a mixture of salt and pepper.
- Leave the meat like this for about 20 minutes.
- In a hot pan, drizzle a little oil and fry the piece of meat on all sides, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the meat to a tray (I used a heat-resistant glass tray), pouring the fish and the sauce left over from the meat after frying. (we put the pan aside but we don't wash it because we use it exactly like that with traces of aromatic oil, for the pepper sauce). Put the pieces of butter over the hot meat and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 18-20 minutes. For medium rare meat, the meat must reach a temperature of 55-60 degrees C and to have the optimal temperature, we use a meat thermometer.
- . Depending on the thickness of the meat, it can be left in the oven more or less. If you want a better steak, extend the cooking time by a few minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and cover it with aluminum foil and let the meat rest for a few minutes (about 15 minutes). This allows the juices to distribute from inside the steak and keep the juices from draining after we cut the meat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pepper sauce.
- Drizzle in the pan in which I fried the meat a little oil and lightly fry the berries and green pepper. Add a tablespoon of brandy and let the alcohol evaporate then add the whipping cream and simmer until it thickens slightly. Add salt to taste.
→ Some important tips on how to cook beef, I read here and here.
Mixed roast in the oven - Recipes
Baked steak with vegetables
This recipe, cooked for a long time over a moderate heat, offers a complete meal. It can be prepared in advance, so it is very suitable for a family meal. Serve with bread and crispy mixed salad.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 kg piece of boneless beef fork, about 7.5 cm thick, degreased and tied 2 large finely chopped onions 1 finely chopped celery stalk 3 cloves crushed garlic 250 ml dry red wine or white wine 225 g canned chopped tomatoes 1 large grated carrot 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped 450 ml beef broth, preferably homemade 600 g new peeled potatoes and cut into quarters 340 g celery root diced 2.5 cm 340 g diced turnips 2.5 cm 280 g sliced carrots salt and pepper 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Heat the oil in a large, flame-resistant saucepan. Add the beef and brown over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, or until evenly browned. Remove the meat from the bowl and place on a plate.
Reduce the flame to moderate. Add the onion, celery stalk and garlic and cook, stirring frequently for 3 minutes, or until the onion begins to soften. Then add the wine and let it boil for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes, with all the juice, and the grated carrot. Boil everything for another 2 minutes.
Return the meat to the casserole, along with its juice left on the plate, and the chopped thyme. Fix a piece of aluminum foil around the top of the meat, turning the corners so as not to touch the liquid, then cover the pan with a lid, as airtight as possible. Put the casserole in the oven and leave for 2 1/2 hours.
About 20 minutes before the end of cooking time, bring the broth to a boil in a saucepan with a lid. Add the potatoes, celery root, turnips and sliced carrots. Cover the pot and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until the vegetables start to simmer.
Meanwhile, remove the meat from the pan and set aside. Remove the fat from the cooking liquid with a whisk, then make a thin puree of the remaining liquid and vegetables from the casserole, using a blender. Season to taste.
Drain the potatoes and other root vegetables, keeping the liquid. Place a layer of these vegetables in the casserole, put the meat on top, and put the remaining roots and the preserved liquid around it. Pour the puree-sauce over all this. Cover the casserole and put it back in the oven for 20 minutes or until the roots are very tender.
Remove the meat on a large wooden bottom, cover and let it rest for 10 minutes. The casserole, with the vegetables and the sauce, is kept in the oven heated to a minimum.
8 Cut the meat and arrange on hot plates, along with vegetables and sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Minced meat (pork with beef mix) - 800 grams, sweet or pickled cabbage 3 kg, 4 onions tomato broth - 100 grams water or meat soup 1.5 liters, paprika a tablespoon lard or oil - 250 grams of rice - 100 grams of pepper - 5 grams of thyme 2 grams of smoked ribs 300 grams, salt - to taste
300gr flour, a little salt, 125gr soft butter, 200gr sugar1, teaspoon baking powder, 2 crushed bananas300gr chopped chocolate, 1 packet vanilla sugar, 3 tablespoons plain yogurt, 2 eggs,