First, preheat the oven.
Eggs are mixed with sugar until they increase in volume. Add the vanilla sugar oil, stirring constantly.
At the end we add the baking powder and flour which we mix with a spoon lightly from the bottom up.
The stove tray is lined with baking paper, which is greased with oil.
The whole composition is poured into the tray, leveled and put in the oven.
It is cooked when it browns nicely on top.
Remove from the oven, detach the roll from the baking paper, then roll as tight as possible (paper + roll), leaving to cool.
It is easily opened, greased with jam and rolled back. When it has cooled, I cut each roll into 4 and wrapped one in food foil.
Before you start working, turn on the oven at 180 degrees Celsius, to have time to warm up.
Put the flour with the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Mix them well, then pass them through a sieve. One of the important steps for the success of any dough is to sift the flour to become more aerated.
In another bowl with higher walls, put the oil with the almond milk and sugar. Using a mixer, mix these ingredients down to prevent splashing. Use a tall walled vessel to avoid accidents.
If there is a mixer in your kitchen props that has a bowl with a lid, use that one. Mix these ingredients well until the sugar is diluted. You will get a creamy composition.
If you can't find almond milk, use any vegetable milk to prepare this fasting blackberry with apricot jam. Soy is the most handy.
Once you have obtained the creamy composition, gradually incorporate into it the mixture of solid ingredients above. Then add the apricot jam and essence.
The dough for the fasting blackberry will be dense and non-cursive.
Mixture of ingredients for fasting blackberry dough / Profimedia Images
How to assemble and bake fasting blackberry dough with apricot jam
Line the tray with baking paper and spread the dough for the fasting blackberry in it. Level it nicely on the surface with a cake spatula or a spoon.
The dough for fasting blackberry with apricot jam is dense and non-cursive / Profimedia Images
Put the tray in the oven and bake the blackberry at 180 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes or until browned on the surface. You can also do the toothpick test, but the fasting blackberry will have a slightly moist texture.
Allow the cake to cool well in the pan, then transfer it to a tray or platter and slice it. Okay, if the appetite is too great, you can cut a corner even when the cake is hot.
Fasting blackberry with apricot jam portioned after cooling / Profimedia Images
You can also prepare this cake with plum jam or any jam you prefer. But the aroma of apricots and almonds combine harmoniously, in a delicious taste.
The delicious fasting blackberry with apricot jam can be served plain or powdered with sugar. You can even glaze it with a fruit jelly or a cocoa glaze. In any combination you prefer, it will be just as tasty.
500 g margarine
1 cana bors
1 nut of yeast
1 teaspoon grated ammonia quenched with lemon juice
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
how much flour it contains
1/2 small jar of apricot jam
3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
100 gr raisins or shit
Margarine, borscht, yeast, ammonia and sugar are mixed in a bowl. Then gradually add the flour, until a crust is made that comes off the bowl without breaking.
The shell is stretched with the twister, so as to obtain a rectangle.
Grease with jam, sprinkle over walnuts and raisins and roll.
Cut 1.5 cm wide slices and put them in the oven in the tray, over the baking paper. They are made very quickly, in 10-15 minutes, over medium heat.
1. Washed and pitted apricots are placed in alternating layers with sugar in a saucepan.
2. Leave it like this for 12 hours.
3. The next day, put the pan on the fire and let it boil for 15 minutes from the moment it starts to boil.
4. Then put the hot jam in jars and cover with lids. They return to the lid to cool like this.
Grandma advises you!
1. The amount of sugar differs depending on the quality and sweetness of the fruit. Generally, between 75 g and 1 kg of sugar are added to 1 kg of fruit.
2. Sprinkle the fruit with the juice of half a well-cooked lemon, before boiling.
3. While the apricots are boiling, mix the composition very often because it sticks immediately to the walls of the pot. Some housewives grease the pot with a few drops of oil, so as not to catch the jam.
4. A lesser known trick is to boil apricots without sugar 15 minutes before, so that they remain golden.
Sponge cake roll, which never cracks!
A recipe with a guaranteed successful result, which never cracks! Today's roll will be with apricot jam, but you can use any cream or fruit.
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. In the bowl with the egg whites, add the vanilla and beat until fluffy.
2. Then gradually add 60 g of sugar and continue to mix at high speed until you get firm peaks.
3. Beat the yolks with the remaining sugar for 2-3 minutes, until the composition becomes light in color.
4. Transfer the yolks to the egg white bowl and mix the compositions with movements from the bottom up.
5. Combine the flour with baking powder, sift the mixture in 2 parts in the bowl and mix well, in the same way, in circular motions.
6. Mix the milk with oil, pour the liquid in 2-3 steps into the dough and mix well.
7. Line the tray (37 * 34 cm) with quality baking paper, spread the dough in a layer of the same thickness and bake the top in the preheated oven up to 180 ° С (heating up and down with convection) for 5-10 minutes .
8. Cover the countertop with baking paper, turn it over, remove the baked paper, cut the edges (optional), and quickly cover it with jam or other filler.
9. Roll a roll, with the help of baking paper, and leave it for 1 hour.
The recipe is just perfect! The roll comes out incredibly tasty, fluffy and soft, as if it melts in your mouth!
Apricot jam roll
Roll with jam & # 8211 an excellent dessert! Aromatic, fluffy and good!
1. Rolling sheet (recipe here) grease with a uniform and thin layer of jam (apricot).
2. Remove the edges and then roll tightly.
3. Put in the cold for an hour then decorate with Chocolate (melted) in the form of barbecue and hazelnuts whipped cream.
4. Each hazelnut will be decorated with apricot jam and mint fruits.
Apricot jam roll. Very good, easy to make and with a delicious taste
An excellent, simple and clear recipe for a jam roll, which is ready in 15-20 minutes. This will save you, even if you have an unexpected visit and have nothing to offer.
We need the following ingredients:
Tray size: 32 x 23 cm
1 packet of vanilla sugar
4 tablespoons water (room temperature)
Divide eggs into yolks and egg whites.
I mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt until I get a solid snow.
Beat the yolks in the sugar-free foam.
Divide the sugar into about two halves, add one part to the egg whites and the other to the yolks.
Add vanilla sugar to the yolks.
Mix the yolks with the egg whites and sift the flour with the baking powder in this table.
Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and pour the dough evenly.
Wipe the edges of the sheet with a paper towel and bake in a preheated oven.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 12 minutes.
After baking, separate the dough around the perimeter of the baking sheet with a knife and turn it into a clean cotton cloth.
Set aside the baking paper and slowly roll the dough with a slightly damp cloth.
Roll with organic apricot jam & # 8211 without gluten
Also within the Mananc Responsabil campaign, I include this diet roll but super tasty. It needs few ingredients but quality and because I address people with gluten intolerance and diabetics I used gluten free flour, organic jam and natural sweetener without glycemic index.
Special Foods. EN Together with TheSmartCuisine and 11 other talented culinary bloggers from Romania aim to sound the alarm on the diet of Romanians suffering from special ailments and to raise their level of awareness and responsibility.
Apricot jam roll - Recipes
Mmm, and now I salivate when I remember how good it was, and only this morning I ate the last piece :))) Have a nice evening too!
My name is Adrian and I am writing to you on behalf of the site http://www.GatesteInteligent.ro. We would love to be part of the team of partners / bloggers passionate about the art of cooking. For this please use the form on the page: http://www.gatesteinteligent.ro/inscrie-blog-gateste-inteligent.html or send us an email at [email protected]
passion for cooking!
By using this form you give your consent for this site to use and store exclusively for comments the personal data you enter (name, site or google account).