Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Red eggs:
I boiled the water with a handful of salt (to harden the shell) along with the eggs. Meanwhile, I boiled 500 ml of water over which I added the paint solution and 3 tablespoons of vinegar. After the eggs were boiled, I put them in the paint for 7 minutes ... then I took them out on a napkin. After they drained well, I wiped them with oil to give them shine :)
before boiling the eggs we must wash them thoroughly with dishwashing detergent!
if you want to paint them with more colors, the procedure is the same only in different pots :)
Red eggs - Recipes
If I still gave you the recipe for the baguette with seeds, how about some bruschettas with tomatoes and basil, so for dinner?
I really like tomatoes, and now that I've come across some pretty tasty tomatoes, I'd only eat tomatoes all day. So, as soon as I caught the moment I made some delicious bruschettas.
Cruise Phase (PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
Nutritional scale - starting with Tuesday
- 2 medium diced tomatoes
- 2 drops of olive oil
Put the slices of baguette in the oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Remove the slices and leave them to cool. Meanwhile, cut the diced tomatoes a little and then mix with salt, pepper and chopped / chopped basil leaves.
Take each slice of baguette and grease it with half a clove of garlic, and then sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil (optional) - I use a spray.
With a spoon we take the prepared tomatoes and put them on the wand slices. It is consumed as such.
Tomato soup is an extremely tasty dish and very easy to cook. It can be served cold, on hot days, but also hot together with parmesan and croutons, on cool autumn days. Because it is still the season of Romanian natural tomatoes, we recommend you to prepare the best tomato soup. Here's how!
Tomato soup & # 8211 simple recipe
Tomato soup is a traditional Romanian dish that is prepared differently in each region of the country. The basic ingredient is the same, tasty tomatoes. It is a delicious, healthy soup that can be served at any time of the day. Here's how to make the best tomato soup at home! Follow the recipe step by step!
Tomato soup & # 8211 how to prepare
1. First, clean and wash all the vegetables. Bring to a boil with water and salt, over low heat, covered with a lid. Put the zucchini half an hour after the other vegetables have boiled, so that they do not crush.
2. Check if all the vegetables have boiled. Put the onion and celery aside, and mix the tomatoes, carrots, zucchini and peppers very finely with the blender and mix with the juice in which they boiled.
3. Put it back on the stove to boil for another 20-30 minutes, to boil for a few minutes. Match with salt, pepper and add a little more oil.
4. Garnish the tomato soup with green parsley and basil and serve with garlic bread croutons. For extra flavor, you can sprinkle grated Parmesan soup or cubes of feta cheese on top.
It can be served as an appetizer or main course at dinner because it is an easy and filling dish. This is the recipe that most housewives follow to prepare the best tomato soup.0 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Place a large pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to package directions Put the salt in the water After the paste drain, keep the water they boiled in.
The Carbonara sauce Put in a deep bowl the two yolks, together with the matured cheese that is given through the grater and pepper. Mixing the composition of the bowl, then adding a ladle from the water in which the pasta was boiled and homogenized.
In a medium fried pan, add the oil, smoked pancetta and the chickpeas Cook until browning Put the pasta in the pan and mix, so that the oil will anoint the pasta, then add them to the carbonara sauce bowl Toss well until homogenization, adding more cooking water until it’s lovely and glossy.
Season with salt, pepper and freshly roasted peanuts.
Because pasta cooking will continue in the pan, we recommended that you boil more “al dente” than it is specified on the packaging.
Recipe Egg Sandwiches for Breakfast
Last week we posted on the blog the first recipe for the convection oven, namely chicken wings with honey and lemon. I was telling you then about some delicious egg sandwiches. Their time has come. They are simply delicious and filling and can be a successful alternative for capricious children who refuse to eat in the morning.
Recipe Egg Sandwiches for Breakfast
Ingredients for one serving:
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- a few slices of ham, bacon, dried salami
- parmesan & # 8211 optional
Below, I made a half portion of this and you will see 3 sandwiches.
We take the slices of bread, we put half of them in the tray as in the picture below, side by side
Add the ham, your favorite bacon or a few slices of salami
The rest of the bread slices, we dig them out of the core, so that only the crust remains and a little core, as in the image below, but be careful not to break the crust because we risk losing the egg through the tray.
And over, we break an egg in each sandwich, over which we add parmesan.
Put the tray in the convection oven for 13-15 minutes, during which time we make coffee or a natural fruit juice to serve with sandwiches.
Equally tasty are:
5 comments for
Recipe Egg Sandwiches for Breakfast
Comment by matilda on September 24, 2011 at 12:11 pm
Can I have some salami? Good idea, it looks good
Comment by Larisa on September 25, 2011 at 17:07
Yeah, it's a good idea
and, as you have them with the decoration, I think you can make on the yolk 2 eyes from the olive and a mouth from the red pepper
Comment by Melianda on September 25, 2011 at 16:41
Super sandwich, I'll make them for kindergarten, maybe they'll eat eggs too.
Comment by alexandra on November 6, 2012 at 14:43
it looks really interesting. yes it's not 100% fast
Comment by Larisa on November 6, 2012 at 15:10
as good as they are, I guarantee that they are worth the 3 minutes of preparation and 10 waiting, you will want to make these delicious egg sandwiches the next day
How do I prepare the fried rice recipe?
For starters we put a pan with boiling water in which we will put the rice and let it boil, but not completely, to better understand, we can say that it must be almost boiled.
It is important to stir constantly so that the rice does not stick.
After it has boiled as much as we wanted, we put it in a sieve and put it under a stream of cold water.
We leave it aside and take care of the rest.
In a larger pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in which we fry the diced chicken breast, which we seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
We put the fried breast in a bowl. We clean the pan a little if there are traces of meat left, we put a spoonful of olive oil in it and let it heat up.
Beat the eggs well like an omelette and put them in the hot pan. We always mix with a spatula, so that the omelette becomes as small as possible (crumbles).
We put the egg pieces over the fried chicken breast, and we put the pan on the fire again with a tablespoon of oil.
When the oil is hot, put the boiled and cooled rice in the pan and let it heat on both sides, about two minutes on each side.
Put the soy sauce over the hot rice, mix very well then add the chicken breast, the omelette, the vegetable mixture and at the end the chopped green onion.
Stir and if necessary we can add more salt.
Let everything simmer for a few minutes so that the vegetables have time to cook.
It is ideal for this fried rice to be served hot, it is a goodness. I do it twice a week and I still don't get tired. And my little girl loves it, it has become one of our favorite foods.
I recommend you try this recipe, it is a slightly different recipe than normal rice.
Some tips that might be helpful
If you don't have chicken breast, you can also use boneless thighs or hammers, chop the meat into cubes.
You can use any mixture of vegetables you have at hand, ideally to have corn and peas. It is ideal to use a long grain rice that will remain intact after boiling.
That's all, our recipe is ready, I warmly invite you to try it, you will surely like it. For this food I used information from this recipe.
I enjoy cooking and good appetite!
Fried rice with chicken breast and egg
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Oana Branescu, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Bacon recipes - to make our mouths water!
Bacon has a long tradition. The Chinese used the meat on the pork belly and ate it smoked and salted. This happens in 1500 BC. The Greeks and Romanians continued the tradition, enjoying salted pork.
Bacon is meat with smoked fat, obtained from pork belly. But more people in the world get it from different parts. For example, the UK on the shoulders and Canadians on the back. In 2009 Jamie Oliver pleaded under the slogan "Save Our Bacon!" for British pork. He points out that this meat has a higher quality than that from other countries, because in the UK animal welfare standards are the highest in the world.
Americans love bacon so much that they invented International Bacon Day, which is celebrated every year on the Saturday before American Labor Day.
Bacon can be used in many dishes: sandwiches, appetizers, snacks, main courses, sauces, etc.
One of the most popular types of sandwiches is Croque Monsieur. It is prepared with bacon, dijon mustard, gruyere cheese and a composition of milk, eggs and nutmeg.
You can make a guacamole sauce with bacon, served with chips. For this sauce you need avocado, tomatoes, coriander, onions, hot peppers, lemon juice, salt and bacon.
Bacon can be used even in popcorn recipes. If you like spicy popcorn, prepare a large portion of popcorn with bacon. In addition to these two basic ingredients, you also need Parmesan and cheddar cheese.
Eggs painted in napkins
It is a simple method of painting. These Eggs painted in napkins, they paint very easily and the result is a special one. I colored them with Wilton gel food coloring, but you can use liquid egg paints if you don't have these food colors. The whiter the eggs, the more beautiful the colors. Even if you can't find white-shelled eggs and you want them to be white, I recommend you try this method in the tutorial, How do we whiten an egg with a brown shell?
Here are some pictures with painted eggs after I bleached the brown eggshell
- How to whiten an egg with a brown shell
- How to whiten an egg with a brown shell
Below we present the two methods to dye eggs naturally with onion peels
- Naturally painted red eggs
- Red Eggs Painted with Onion Peels
Let's see what we need to paint these eggs
Eggs painted in napkin & # 8211 Ingredient
eggs (10-20 pcs)
red, blue, yellow, green dye (or liquid egg paint)
chopsticks to clean babies' ears
paper napkins or handkerchiefs in 3 white starts
thread for tying or thin elastics
9 degree vinegar
Eggs painted in napkin & # 8211 Preparation
The eggs are put in cold water to boil. Boil over low heat so that the skin does not crack.
In four bowls or jars we prepare the paints. I used Wilton gel dyes. In each bowl I put approximately 75 ml of warm water in which I dissolved 1 teaspoon of dye. In each bowl in which I dissolved the dye I put a teaspoon of 9 degree vinegar.
Two other methods of painting eggs would be those shown in the pictures below. Click on the tilt in the images to read the recipe, the painting method!
- Eggs painted with rice
- Eggs Painted in Onion Shells
Boiled eggs are taken out in a bowl and so hot they are each wrapped in a white paper napkin. The napkin is tied with a thin thread or elastic as tight as possible to mold nicely on the egg. In each bowl we put a stick to clean the ears (I used teaspoons last time because I didn't have chopsticks at home).
From each bowl with the stick soaked in dye we touch the napkin on the hot egg, thus forming a combination of colors, a kind of rainbow. Put eggs of this color on a form, sprinkle (spray) with a little vinegar and leave to dry until the napkin on the egg is completely dry. Unwrap eggs from napkins and grease with oil or bacon.
Note: If you do not have food coloring no problem. You can use liquid egg paint. They are put in different bowls and to each liquid paint add a teaspoon of vinegar. Otherwise, proceed in the same way as in the ones written above.
We are waiting for you with us on the page Instagram .
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so that we can see them too.
You can also find us on the channel Youtube- Cheerful Chefs, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
How to decorate creatively, naturally painted eggs
The natural painting of eggs is as fun as it is simple, requiring ingredients that you have at hand whenever you want and not very sophisticated utensils. You can find them all on a site like OLX , at the most convenient prices. Beyond being a cheap method that you can apply without much experience in the kitchen, natural painting gives you the opportunity to give free rein to your imagination, in terms of decorating eggs. And this, also using natural ingredients. Here is an example:
- cut a few parsley leaves, without stalks, and water them
- put the leaves on the eggs and wrap each egg in gauze
- tie the gauze with a string so that the egg does not come out
- dip the eggs in any type of natural paint.
You can do the same, with various types of flowers or leaves of other shapes, as you wish.
5 pasta recipes for dinner
What else to cook for dinner? How many times a week do you ask yourself this question? After a long day at school with the little ones and at the adult service, everyone is hungry and tired. We would like to eat something tasty, but simple and quick to prepare. Easter is an alternative [& hellip]
What else to cook for dinner? How many times a week do you ask yourself this question? After a long day at school with the little ones and at the adult service, everyone is hungry and tired. We would like to eat something tasty, but simple and quick to prepare. Pasta is a very good alternative for a meal cooked at a fast pace. Choose an easy recipe, with few ingredients, and dinner will be ready sooner than you think. You can boil the pasta and you can prepare the sauce in parallel, and in 15-20 minutes the food will be only good to enjoy.
For the pasta to come out perfectly, it is very important how you boil them. Follow the tips below and success will be yours, no matter what recipe you want to cook.
- Boil pasta in a large amount of water to avoid sticking to them.
- Put salt in the water in which you boil them. You don't have to worry about it getting too salty. They will draw from the water exactly the amount of salt they need.
- Bring the pasta to a boil when the water boils. Not earlier.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Boil the pasta "al dente", more precisely until they are cooked, so that the texture remains firm. The easiest way to control this is to let them boil for 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package for cooking. If a cooking time of 12 minutes is written on the bag, then boil them for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water in which they boiled. Do not pass them through cold water unless you intend to eat them cold in a salad.
- Combine them with the sauce and let them simmer for a few minutes cooking together to borrow their tastes.
Now that you know exactly how to boil the pasta to get the perfect texture, all you have to do is combine them with your favorite ingredients and sauces. You have a great freedom to test and experiment from simple recipes, with tomato sauce or vegetables, to those with seafood. See what our proposals are.
Spaghetti is one of the most popular types of pasta. They are thin and long, measuring between 25 and 30 cm. Spaghetti is suitable for serving with tomato or dairy sauces, which cover the entire surface very well. Spaghetti alla carbonara is a classic Italian recipe based on egg, parmesan and bacon ham. Here's how to prepare it.
ingredients : 3 yolks, 40 g of extra Parmesan cheese for serving, 150 g of pancetta or a type of ham that contains both meat and fat, 200 g of dried spaghetti, 1 clove of garlic, extra virgin olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the grated Parmesan cheese. Add a little pepper and mix everything very well.
- Chop the ham into small cubes.
- Boil the spaghetti al dente, following the instructions above.
- Heat the ham. After it leaves the fat, add the garlic clove, lightly crushed with a knife. Let it release its flavor for 1 minute, then remove it.
- Drain the spaghetti, taking care to keep a cup of water in which they boiled.
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the pan over the ham. Mix everything very well.
- Add a small amount of water in which they cooked the pasta. Stir, then add the yolk and parmesan mixture, and season with a little pepper. Continue to mix, taking care to gradually add more water, until the pasta acquires a creamy texture.
- Serve the pasta with grated Parmesan cheese on top and freshly ground pepper.
Tagliatelle with mushrooms
These pastas are very similar to Romanian noodles. They are long and flat, with a width of 6.5 - 10 mm. The recipe also includes egg, unlike other types that are made from durum wheat flour and water. You can buy them both dry and fresh.
ingredients : 700 g of mushrooms, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 cloves of crushed garlic, salt, pepper, white wine, 500 g of tagliatelle, 60 ml of sweet cream, 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook the chopped mushrooms together with the garlic and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. After it has changed color and the liquid has evaporated, it means that they have cooked enough.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, add a pinch of white wine over the mushrooms. Allow it to evaporate, then add the sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
- After they have boiled, drain the pasta and add them to the pan over the mushrooms. Mix everything very well.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Fettuccine with chicken and pesto sauce
Fettuccines are a type of pasta that looks very much like tagliatelle. They are more generous in size, being wider and thicker.
ingredients : 3 halves of boneless chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 120 g of pesto sauce, 250 g of fettuccine, 60 ml of sweet cream, salt, pepper.
- Beat the chicken breast pieces with a kitchen hammer until they become about an inch thick. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and cook each piece for 3-4 minutes on each side. When ready, cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions, taking care to keep about 50 ml of the water in which they were cooked.
- Put the pesto sauce together with the sweet cream in a pan and heat them over low heat. Add the pasta and the remaining water from the boil. Put the chicken and you're done.
Fusilli with zucchini and ripe tomatoes
Fusilli are a type of pasta that is very easy to recognize by its spiral shape. They are easy to eat and look great on the plate. Kids will love them.
ingredients : 3 zucchini zucchini, 3 cloves of garlic, 500 g of plum tomatoes, 500 g of fusilli pasta, 25 g of grated Parmesan cheese, 5 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh parsley.
- cut zucchini and tomatoes in cubes one centimeter thick. Chop the garlic.
- Heat the oven at 220 ° C.
- Place the vegetables in a pan on a baking sheet. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Leave them in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil the pasta. When they are ready, mix them with the cooked vegetables and a tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
The pens have a cylindrical shape, being ideal for integration in recipes with a lot of sauce because it can penetrate inside the pasta, increasing their flavor.
ingredients : 1 can of diced tomatoes, 100 ml of white wine, 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ¾ teaspoon of hot pepper flakes, 250 ml of tomato juice, 500 g of penne.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and hot pepper flakes. When the garlic begins to release its flavor, add the diced tomatoes, tomato juice and wine. Cook the sauce until it thickens. Add salt to taste.
- Boil the pasta, drain and add to the sauce.
- Serve them with freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top.
It is very difficult to fail with pasta. There is a wide variety of shapes, which you can combine with different sauces or ingredients, which are among your family's favorites. Boil them correctly and the success of the dinner is 50% guaranteed. Adapt the sauce and the ingredients you combine with them to the preferences of your family members and you will satisfy even the most capricious diners.