Hello everyone, I'm Misya, or Flavia Imperatore, I'm 34, married to Ivano and Elisa's mother, I'm Neapolitan, a lover of travel, good food and excellent company.
Pudding with oats
1) Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Spread out on a plate 150 g of oat grains leaving a handful aside, put them in the oven and let them toast for about ten minutes, turning them a couple of times.
2) Transfer i grains of oats in a small saucepan, combine 6 dl of milk, place on the heat and, always stirring with a wooden spoon, cook them over moderate heat for about 20 minutes from the moment of boiling.
3) Remove from heat, let cool the milk stirring with a wooden spoon and strain it through a colander. Beat in a saucepan 6 egg yolks and 150 g of sugar with a whisk, then stir in the milk, little by little. Place on low heat and, always stirring with a wooden spoon, let it thicken the cream making sure that the boil does not rise.
4) Take 6 single-portion molds, (or a pudding mold with a capacity of about 1 l), moisten the inside evenly with the Marsala, then let the wine settle to the bottom. Then gently pour into the molds the cream and let it cool for a couple of hours.
5) After this time, place the molds in the refrigerator and let them cool and solidify the puddings for at least 6 hours, before serving them upside down on a serving dish. Garnish them with the grains of oats that you had put aside.
The pudding is a soft and creamy dessert made from milk served cold, suitable for all occasions. The oat pudding it is typical of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, for the preparation you need a few simple ingredients that make this sweet a unique delight. The recommended wines to accompany this dessert are: Friuli Aquileia Verduzzo Friulano amabile (white) and Malvasia delle Lipari (white).
L & # 8217avena is excellent consumed for breakfast, the tastiest way is to prepare a porridge with water or with cow or vegetable milk and garnish with fresh or dried fruit. If you are on a weight loss diet, but you are one active person and do sports regularly, you can also add a square of dark chocolate to & # 821780% or a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa to your porridge to make it even more delicious. Two combinations that we recommend you try are: pears, dark chocolate and hazelnuts, but also apples and cinnamon they have an enveloping and delicious taste.
You can also consume oats in the form of flakes, either alone or mixed with those of other cereals and dried fruit, dipping them in cow or vegetable milk, or to enrich a white yogurt.
This cereal with important properties is also used in the preparation of muesli, cookies and cakes.
Another way to taste 8217oats for breakfast is in the form of vegetable drink all & # 8217avena. The oat & # 8220latte & # 8221 has a delicate and naturally sweet flavor, obviously inherits the nutritional properties of oats and is therefore particularly suitable for combating constipation thanks to the presence of fibers.
How to eat whole oat flakes
Whole oat flakes are perfect for many occasions. Try using them, for example, by adding them to rice or quinoa and you will create exceptional risottos: try it for yourself!
Try to make the bars based on barley and whole grains, really easy to prepare and very good to eat. For this recipe you will need: 200 g of oat flakes 50 g of barley grains 150 g of whole grains of your choice 125 g of white or dark chocolate chips 3 bananas.
Mash the banana pulp in a bowl, add oat flakes, barley and cereals, mix well and also add the chocolate chips of your choice.
Grease a pan, pour the mixture you have obtained and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Then, take the mixture, let it cool and cut it with a knife before serving.
There oat flour it is a type of flour with very low gluten content but rich in proteins (and calories of course.). As it does not contain much gluten, this flour does not have great elasticity but it can still be used to prepare leavened cakes or baked goods if combined with other flours with a higher gluten content.
Try to make the bread with oatmeal : a goodness for breakfast, together with butter and jam or with honey. Energy and health to better face the day.
You can also find on the market oat paste prepared with different percentages of this flour, it is a different way to enjoy Mediterranean first courses. T o bring it to the table you can indulge yourself with the most disparate recipes of sauces and gravies, for example by combining oats with legumes: the mix of legumes and cereals forms essential amino acids for our health (the so-called vegetable proteins).
We recommend that you try to cook the oat macaroni with lentil cream: a vegan dish as tasty as it is healthy: absolutely complete from a nutritional point of view.
3 oatmeal recipes: easy and simple to prepare
List of gastronomic recipes for the ingredient Oat flakes. The most requested recipes in the recent period have been: oatmeal soup, bars. Oat flakes: the main nutritional characteristics and 4 sweet recipes for breakfast, easy to make, light and full of taste. Serve the oats in a deep plate. At this point it is possible to add the final ingredients to enhance the flavor of the dish and make it even more substantial.
With oat flakes they are quick and easy to prepare, oatmeal.
Healthy lunch recipes
For lunch, both hot meals and salads are good. You should refrain from raw food if you have an upset stomach. Ready-made meals should also be avoided, often containing additives and a lot of fat and salt.
Better to cook something that is good for you with fresh ingredients.
The best tolerated vegetables are courgettes, squash, carrots, fennel, and kohlrabi. Go for lean meats like chicken or turkey.
Suggestion: For light food recipes, you may want to steam the ingredients. This method of preparation is particularly gentle and ensures that foods retain their vitamins.
& gtBuy a steamer on Amazon
Cream of potatoes and carrots
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 350 g of mainly hot potatoes
- 250 g of carrots
- a little oil
- 100 ml of milk or water
- a little bit of salt
- nutmeg, freshly grated
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, cut them into pieces and boil them.
- Drain the water and grind the potatoes and carrots with milk or water with a potato masher.
- Season with a little salt and nutmeg or if you prefer with Parmesan.
Sweet chocolate and banana bars
Source: Oat Bars via Wikimedia Oat Bars via Wikimedia
Ingredients for 20 bars:
- 400 g of bananas
- 400 g of oat flakes
- 120 g of dark chocolate chips.
Take the bananas, preferably ripe, and mash them in a bowl. Then add the oat flakes and mix. Finally, add the drops of dark chocolate and always mix properly. When you get a compact dough, take a baking sheet and butter it with vegetable margarine. Pour the mixture, level it with a wooden spoon until it reaches half a centimeter thick and bake at 180 degrees for about a quarter of an hour. Allow to cool slightly and, with a knife, cut into bars.
If you want updates on Vegetarian recipes enter your email in the box below:
We have received your registration request. If this is your first time signing up for our services, confirm your subscription by clicking on the link received by e-mail.
If you want to receive personalized information, also fill in the following optional fields.
Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye and Pub
You did not read Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye and Pub, then you will suffer huge losses. because this Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye PDF Kindle is very limited for this year. It would be wonderful for a lot of things that you need here. Everyone will get a lot of knowledge by reading this book. You can download this Free Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye Download here, download as PDF, Kindle, ePub, iPhone, Mobi, iTunes dan etc and store on your device to be read at any time when you want to read
Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye and Pub Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye available in formats PDF, Kindle, ePub, iTunes and Mobi also.
Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye and Pub Kindle edition by. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. by. Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye PDF Kindle by. graphic designer and meets up with her friends online, all from the comfort of. If you have kindle unlimited, the ebook is free and then you can often get the. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye PDF Online at Amazoncom Read honest and unbiased. Audible Download. Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye PDF Kindle edition by. Download it once and. Send a free sample. Deliver to your Kindle or. Book 37 of 37 in Read Five Hundred Recipes With Cereals. Oats, Barley, Wheat, Corn, Spelled, Rye Online . Online Shop in USA Kindle.
The best recipes with oats
Oats are among the most nutritious cereals that exist. In fact, it is rich in proteins, flavonoids and linoleic acid. Oats have a very low glycemic index and are therefore suitable for people predisposed to diabetes. From a sense of satiety, it is rich in noble proteins, it helps people with diabetes: what more could you want?
Here are three recipes with oats, this cereal as versatile as it is healthy. Three recipes with oats: the cereal with a thousand nutritional properties.
As anticipated in this article, 3 recipes with oats are indicated, the ingredients and the procedure for preparing tasty dishes, from the first to the dessert.
First vegan, recipes with oats: Oats with vegetables and saffron
A tantalizing first course rich in fiber, here are the ingredients for 4 people
& # 8211 350 grams of oats in grains.
-100 grams of precooked Spanish beans.
-2 red peppers.
-1 green pepper.
-1 spring onion.
-100 grams of peas.
-1 organic lemon (juice and zest).
& # 8211 vegetable broth to taste
-Extra virgin olive oil.
-Salt and pepper
Oats with vegetables and saffron: procedure
1. Toast the oats for about a minute in a wok (or use a fairly high pan), with a drop of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Pour in the vegetable broth, cover and cook as indicated on the package.
3. After about 10 minutes, add the saffron sachet to the oats which will give the dish a nice golden color.
4. Meanwhile, cut the spring onion and carrot into cubes.
5. Also cut the peppers, this time into strips, and add to the vegetable mix.
6. Squeeze the lemon, grate the peel and pour everything into the cut vegetables.
7. Add a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
8. About 20 minutes from the end of cooking the oats, add the vegetables and beans to the wok, without forgetting to add salt and pepper.
9. Serve the dish hot or even at room temperature seasoned with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Second course, recipes with oats: oat and bean croquettes
These croquettes are really rich in nutrients but above all tasty thanks to the texture given by the presence of oats! Here's how to prepare them.
Ingredients for making oat and bean croquettes:
1 can of pinto beans.
50 grams of already cooked couscous.
50 grams of oat flakes.
Chives to taste
Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Extra virgin olive oil.
Procedure for preparing oat and bean croquettes
& # 8211 With a mixer, blend the oat flakes until you get a sort of breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
& # 8211 In the same mixer, blend the beans until a puree is obtained. Add the previously blended oat flakes, cooked couscous, finely chopped chives, salt and pepper.
& # 8211 With the mixture obtained, prepare croquettes of the size you prefer.
& # 8211 Dip the meatballs in extra virgin olive oil and then in the breadcrumbs.
& # 8211 Cook in a pan with a drizzle of oil or in the oven at 180 ° until the croquettes are golden.
& # 8211 Serve hot.
Ricette with oats: the vegan Ciambellone
Ideal for breakfast but also for a delicious snack, the vegan donut with oats is a dessert that combines delicacy and lightness.
Here are the ingredients and directions to prepare it.
Ingredients to prepare the vegan donut with oats
• 1 cup of sugar.
• 1 cup of oats.
• 1 cup of sunflower oil.
• 1 and a half cups of flour.
• 30 grams of corn starch.
• 1 coffee cup of soy milk.
• 1 vanilla bean.
• A pinch of salt.
Instructions for preparing the vegan donut with oats
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the sugar with the seed oil to obtain a light consistency.
2. Add the sifted flours, the sachet of yeast and a pinch of salt to the mixture.
3. With a small knife separate the vanilla seeds from the berry, and add them to the dough.
4. Slightly heat the soy milk with the vanilla bean until it simmer. In this way the milk will become vanilla in a completely natural way!
5. Add the soy milk to the dough.
6. Add the oats to the mixture, to make the job less tiring, you can use a planetary mixer or alternatively a lot of elbow grease.
7. Cover the pan with parchment paper previously wet and squeezed or, to preserve a more precise shape, grease with a drop of seed oil.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for about 50 minutes at 190 degrees.
You might also be interested in Homemade protein bars