Mix flour with butter, egg, salt, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and get a hard dough, which we put in foil in the refrigerator for 2 hours. I opted for the sugar-free dough version, so I didn't put the two tablespoons of sugar :)
After two hours, dust the work table with flour and lightly spread the dough with the rolling pin so that it can be shaped into a tart shape. Place the dough in the tart and cover the edges of the form with the crust. Prick the dough from the bottom of the tray with a fork and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees (medium to gas) for 15 minutes. After it is baked, let the tart cool and then take it out of the pan.
In the meantime we are preparing vanilla cream.
On the stove, over low heat, in a bowl, mix the milk with the seeds from the vanilla bean, the sugar, the yolks, the flour and the starch until it thickens. If we don't have vanilla pods, we add the vanilla essence in the cream, at the end, after it has cooled down a bit. Our cream is ready when it comes off the vessel easily. Let the cream cool, then fill the tart with it.
It is the most pleasant moment of this recipe, when we decorate the tart with fresh fruits according to your imagination! I decorated it with strawberries, please, what's left of the strawberries because my kids are the bosses for the decoration!
How to make fruit tart and vanilla cream recipe step by step?
How to prepare tender tart dough?
To prepare the tart dough I followed all the steps I described in classic tart dough recipe. In short: we work in the cold & # 8211 I put the flour and powdered sugar in the robot bowl together with the salt and the cold pieces of butter. I mixed for 30 seconds. The composition in the bowl is dry, sandy - you can see the pieces of butter scattered through the flour. That's the way it should be! I gradually added the yolks, mixing for 10 seconds after each one. After adding the last yolk I dripped cold water into the bowl. First a spoon… depends on how dry the flour is and how much water it absorbs. Mine asked for another tablespoon of water to bind. I put the dough thus obtained in a transparent foil for at least 30 minutes.
I chose a 26 cm tart shape and spread the dough on the table, then I arranged it in such a way that the dough would climb on its walls as well.
I pricked the dough with a fork (so as not to make blisters during baking) and I shaped it in the fridge for 30 minutes (or 10 minutes in the freezer).
How to bake tart dough?
I heated the oven well to 200 C (with ventilation & # 8211 respectively high stage for gas ovens). I baked the tart dough for 13-15 minutes at 200 C until it browned slightly at the edges. Ready! I took the form out of the oven and left everything to cool. You can bake the dough 1-2 days before filling the tart. It keeps very well for a few days in a dry place (pantry).
Rustic tart with apples and vanilla cream
I talked to you in the article, I proved to you how good it is in the Cheesecake recipe, today I just support what I said, with a new recipe.
A very successful recipe for which I received a phone call & # 8211 & # 8220e this tart is deadly! & # 8221 :))) and I also had proof in front of me & # 8211 & # 8220I eat it all because it's too good ! :)) & # 8221.
So when you tell the truth, it's not called bragging? :)))
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente aluat fraged & # 8221]
- 250 gr flour
- 125 gr cold butter
- a little salt
- a teaspoon of Green Sugar
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente vanilla sauce & # 8221]
- 100 gr sugar
- 100 gr liquid whipped cream
- a tablespoon of butter
- a tablespoon of starch
[ingredients title = & # 8221 Vanilla Cream Ingredients & # 8221]
- 250 gr mascarpone
- an egg yolk
- 5 tablespoons natural sweetener Green Sugar
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- a teaspoon of whipping cream
[preparation title = & # 8221Prepared dough dough & # 8221]
- Put the flour in a bowl together with the sweetener, mix and add the diced cold butter.
- With a cold hand, mix everything, gradually adding water.
- When you have obtained a homogeneous dough, cover it with cling film and refrigerate it for at least an hour.
[preparation title = & # 8221Vanil sauce preparation & # 8221]
- Put the sweetener and heat it in a kettle. It will melt and become liquid. Add the butter, mix well, then remove from the heat and add the whipped cream.
- Put back on the fire. Dilute the starch in a tablespoon of water and add it to the kettle, stirring until it thickens. At the end add the vanilla, boil for another 2 minutes and then turn off the heat. Cool.
- Remove the dough from the cold and spread a sheet on the work table (about 1/2 cm). Roll it on a rolling pin and transfer it to the tart pan greased with butter.
- Wash the apples well, clean them and cut them into slices.
- Place them over the tart dough, sprinkle a little sweetener and cinnamon and put the tray in the preheated oven. Leave it to medium until the dough acquires a golden color on the edges.
- Remove and leave to cool. When the tart is just warm, pour the vanilla sauce and put the tray in the fridge.
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation of vanilla cream & # 8221]
- Mix mascarpone with the yolk and half the amount of sweetener.
- Mix the whipped cream with the hardener and the rest of the sweetener until it acquires a fluffy and firm consistency.
- Gradually add the mascarpone cream, mix well, add the vanilla and let the cream cool for 15-20 minutes, then spread it over the apples in the pan.
- Leave to cool for an hour then portion. I did not leave at all :)))
And if I still see that the natural sweetener Green Sugar for cake is very good, who would I choose better to prepare something sweet than Miha?
So the challenge goes to Sweets all sorts. We are waiting to see his creations and to hear his opinions.
Strawberry and almond tart
A tart that you will fall in love with on the spot and that you can try with other fruit combinations.
Use a tray with a diameter of 23-24cm. Prepare a sweet tart dough following the recipe here, which you can bake blindly at 200C and then in 10-15 minutes without the baking paper.
Let the dough crust cool in the pan and in the meantime prepare the cream. Mix 50g sugar with cream cheese and the two types of extract. Spread this cream at the base of the tart.
Crush 300g strawberries with a food processor until you get a puree. Then put it with the starch and 120g of sugar in a pot, over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Reduce the intensity of the fire and leave for another minute. The sauce should cool to room temperature. Then put the rest of the whole strawberries in it and mix well without crushing them.
Place the strawberry with the strawberry in a spiral over the cream put earlier and pour the prepared sauce over them. Sprinkle with almonds or place them in a nice row on the edge of the tart.
Cover the pan and leave to cool for at least 3 hours before serving.
Recipe adapted from My Recipes. Photo: My Recipes
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Strawberry tart with vanilla cream
Strawberry tart with vanilla cream. This is a supreme dessert. Strawberries have only just begun to appear timidly in the market and shops, so it's time to use them. Why not in a tart? The combination of strawberries with vanilla is classic and works every time. The simplest variant of this dessert is the tart crust filled with vanilla cream and decorated with fresh fruit. But I upgraded to the strawberry tart and added a few more elements.
Such a dessert can be improved if we want. I added a fluffy genoise top to the tart crust over which I put a layer of strawberry jam and only then I put vanilla cream. I like the idea of layered dessert and this variant does not only apply to cakes and desserts. We can do that with sweet tarts, too.
First of all, I like the fluffy countertop. Sitting on the bottom of the tart crust, it can keep it crispy longer. The jam is a good addition from my point of view because it is difficult to find only very sweet and tasty strawberries on the market. If we really want a dessert with an intense strawberry flavor, then a little jam does not hurt. The vanilla layer here is thin and fine because sometimes the cream falls hard and is a bit dense. That's enough.
Sweet tart dough
- 350 gr white flour
- 125 gr cold butter, cubes
- 125 gr white sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
(with this amount you can make a tart of 26 cm, 2 tarts of 20 cm or 4 of 16 cm)
- 31 gr white flour
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 31 gr white sugar
- 8 gr melted butter and cooled slightly
Vanilla cream (780 gr) & # 8211 is enough for 2-3 tarts
- 500 mp milk fat
- 2 vanilla sticks or vanilla paste
- 6 yolks
- 120 gr white sugar
- 50 gr white flour
Other Ingredients: 2 tablespoons strawberry jam, fresh strawberries, almond flakes
- I prepared an 18 cm strawberry tart, so I had enough of all the items. You can also adjust the amount you need for the size of the shape in your kitchen.
- Let's start with vanilla cream which must be refrigerated before use. Boil the milk together with the vanilla and half the amount of sugar. In a bowl, mix the yolks with the remaining sugar, flour and a little milk from the first mixture. When the milk boils, pour half the amount over what we have in the bowl and mix with a whisk. Pour everything back into the pot and stir constantly. Boil for a few minutes until the mixture thickens. In the end we must have a composition of 82 degrees or more. Pour the pastry cream into a plastic container and cover with cling film so as not to make a mess. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- For tart dough, mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter and crush it with your fingertips in the flour until you get the consistency of crumbs. Add the sugar and mix. Pour the eggs and mix with a fork. Then we gather all the dough in a ball and keep it in the fridge for a few hours. Then take out the dough and let it soften at room temperature. We roll it with a knife between two sheets of baking paper. The thickness of the tart should be 3-4 cm. If the dough is too soft after rolling, we can put it back in the fridge. If it's ok, we put it in our tart form greased with butter or butter / oil spray. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes. Bake the tart in the blind, ie cover it with a baking paper and put beans or rice in it. Any weight is good. Bake at 190 degrees for 20 minutes. Then take out the baking paper and bake the tart at 160 degrees until it turns brown and dry. It must be completely cooked.
- For genoise countertop, the quantity is perfect for a tart. That's why it's a small recipe. Beat the egg in the mixer together with the sugar until it becomes foamy and has increased in volume. We mix for a few good minutes. Then lightly incorporate with a spatula flour passed through a sieve. Finally, pour the butter and incorporate it easily. On a baking tray greased with butter and lined with paper, spread this genoise top in a thin layer. We use an offset spatula. A perfect tray for this quantity is 32 cm x 22 cm, but anything is good. Bake the top for 5-6 minutes at 190 degrees. Leave it to cool and then cut it into a round shape such as a stainless steel ring or plate, slightly smaller than the size of the tart. Carefully remove the worktop from the baking paper. We can use an offset spatula or a long knife.
- For lemon syrup, we just have to boil all the ingredients until all the sugar has melted.
- For assembling the strawberry tart, we have the tart shell in which we place the genoise countertop. We syrup it with hot vanilla syrup. Spread the strawberry jam over the counter. We don't put much. A thin layer is enough. Then add the vanilla cream. The vanilla cream taken straight from the fridge will be strong and dense. Put it in a bowl and mix it with a whisk until it becomes smooth and creamy again. Place a lot of fresh strawberries on top of the cream and decorate with almond flakes.
Method of preparation
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons