I prepared the meatballs first.
I mixed the minced meat with the potatoes on the grater with small eyes, after I squeezed a little of the juice. I also put the soaked bread and drained it.
I put the garlic, the egg, the greens and I seasoned.
I made the bigger meatballs that I put in the muffin tray in which I put papers.
I wanted some bigger meatballs so I baked them in the oven.
For the sauce, I hardened the onion and the carrot with a little oil. I added the roasted tomatoes, peeled and cut into pieces.
I put a little water and let it boil over low heat.
Then I added the chopped donut, the tomato juice. I seasoned.
Towards the end I put the garlic and basil.
I put the meatballs in the sauce and let it boil for two or three boils.
I served it with tagliatelle pasta.
Good appetite !!!!
Romanian Meat Recipes
Try these extraordinary mountain meatballs with a soft puree of potatoes, peas and green beans.
And, for old, butcher food, put a keen wine Mostiste Valley, a white wine of Ulm or by The monastery, who hops through cups of fragile what is and does not calm down if he does not drink everything until Easter!
In the spring, before the ban, the Danube fishermen catch all kinds of whites in the nets, but also bigger fish, full of eggs.
They are a delicacy in soup or fried, but they are also made with a mixture of "chiofte".
- 300 g of caviar (removed from the shirts) • 3 potatoes
- 3 eggs • 3 onions
- salt, pepper • oil for frying
- 100 g flour + 100 g cornmeal, well mixed
- Boil the potatoes, peel and puree
- Chop the rice onions
- Rub the potatoes with caviar, eggs, onion, salt and pepper
• Heat the fat
• Form the meatballs, add flour and cornmeal and fry until golden brown
Culinary advice: Butter is tastier to fry than butter, and a little dill in meatballs can ruin it.
On the Danube and in the Delta, meatballs are made of usually of fish fillets with fine bones - carp, pike, crucian carp grind in the car. But the best are the pike meatballs: the white meat, smelling only of grass, receives with gratitude and fits with a sure directorial instinct the many tastes that are added to it,
• 2 onions • 1 potato • 1 bell pepper
* l hot peppers • 3 binds dill • 2 bunch parsley
• 2 eggs • salt, pepper, as much as you want
* l kg of fish meat (deboned, as far as possible, and chopped twice)
clothing: • 1 cup flour
• Take care of onions, potatoes, bell peppers and hot peppers, finely chop, pasta, along with greens
• Mix meat, eggs, salt and pepper, vegetables and starfish Heat the oil
• Take a tablespoon of minced meat, make a dumpling and roll it in flour, bake it and fry it on both sides, until it browns and becomes meatballs
Secrets: When hot, the meatballs get rid of the burnt oil, which makes them even tastier.
a tomato sauce summary - 1 cup red broth, 1 glass of wine, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig of thyme, boiled every minute, to set - can add a bit of European fantasy to a splash of water with accent Arabic,
• 250 g minced lamb • 2 onions
• 500 g_chopped veal (more stuffed chest)
- 250 g minced pork (not too lean)
- 2 matching carrots • 2 eggs
- l dill • salt, pepper, to taste
- A thick slice of bagel soaked in milk
- 2 potatoes, neither too big nor too small
- enough flour for a general roll
- lard (oil) enough to fry a tray of meatballs
- Chop onions (formerly browned in a little oil), carrots, potatoes, dill
- The bread drains well and is also chopped
- Mix the meat well with everything that has been minced, with the eggs and then with salt and pepper
- Flatten the meatballs, the size of a child's palm, or round meatballs, the size of a walnut, as desired, and roll them in flour.
- Heat enough lard, coat them halfway, and fry the meatballs over a suitable heat, covered, until golden brown.
- They return to the other side
• When colored, take out of the pan and offer
Secrets: The degreasing fashion sends the steaming meatballs on the blotting sheet to leave the fat.
In some places, the people of Oltenia also put a clove of garlic on top of the minced meat, to raise the damful.
MEATS WITH TOMATO SAUCE
• Place the hot meatballs above nicely in a saucepan
• 2-3 cups of tomato broth not too thick • 1 bunch of celery leaves
•1-2 teaspoons sugar, to taste • pepper, salt, just a little
• Boil the broth with sugar, salt and celery for 5 minutes
• Pour over the meatballs and place on the stove, simmer for about 5 minutes
The meatballs are the same, just taken out of the pan and fitted in a saucepan
• 2-3 cups of red broth not too thick • 1 glass of vinegar
* l spoon of sugar (or as much as you like) • 1 teaspoon peppercorns
* 2-3 cloves of garlic (optional) • 3-4 bay leaves
• salt, a little
• Boil the broth with vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaves for 5 minutes
• Chop the garlic paste and add (if you like garlic) to the sauce, to give it a scent, 2-3 minutes, then
• Pour the sauce over the meatballs, leave the pan on the fire, bring to a boil and put, covered, in a hot oven or on the edge of the stove, marinate
Secrets: The sauce can be enjoyed with a few chopped tarragon leaves, or some dill, instead of bay leaves.
Nothing can be better than a plate full of hot meatballs, with or without sauce, next to a white head of mashed potatoes, seasoned with milk and butter, and two red donuts, dipped in vinegar, shining and dripping hard, if is at home mom!
And nothing can be worse than the cold, dubious meatball (it was also a joke: which is the place with the most bread in the world Chifteaua!) Of buffets and restaurants!
What more can I dare today to write in the list "fried meatballs with potato salad & # 8221 after, for so many decades, the meatball was compromised with everything imaginable
Fish meatballs with tomato sauce
Try this recipe and you will surely be surprised at how good it is. We really like meatballs, but this time we wanted to make them in a healthier way. I prepared them in the oven and they came out much younger. In addition, the stove will not get dirty at all: D.
600-700 g fresh or frozen white fish fillets & # 8211 we used code
1 suitable onion
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 handful of finely chopped parsley
1 slice of bread soaked in water
For the sauce:
300 ml of tomato juice
1-2 cloves of garlic
1 bay leaf
1. Wash the fish and dry well with a kitchen towel. Cut into suitable pieces, then pass through a mincer or grind in a blender.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry in a tablespoon of olive oil. The garlic is crushed.
3. In a bowl put the fish, onion, garlic, parsley, egg, bread already soaked in water and squeezed well, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Form the meatballs and place in a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes.
In the meantime we take care of the sauce:
5. Slice the garlic and fry in a tablespoon of olive oil until golden. Add the tomato juice, 1/2 cup water, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer until reduced by half.
6. When the meatballs are ready, put them over the sauce and let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Chicken breast with tomato sauce
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces to serve in one gulp.
Heat the oil in a pan. Add the meat, cook a little.
After that, add the tomatoes given by the robot beforehand, add salt and let the mixture boil until it decreases a little, to boil the chicken breast.
Now add the rest of the spices: crushed or finely chopped garlic, bay leaf, basil, parsley, pepper and wine. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
It can be served with mashed potatoes.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Meatballs with tomato sauce - Recipes
- mince the beef
- chop the onion and garlic
- mozzarella is cut into small, thin slices
In a larger bowl, mix the minced meat, onion, garlic, pesto, egg, salt and pepper. From the obtained paste, spherical meatballs are shaped with the hands, with a diameter of approximately 2.5-3 cm (26 pieces resulted).
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the meatballs one at a time. Fry for 2 minutes, turn and leave for another 2 minutes to lightly brown. Add the tomato pulp, bay leaves and simmer for 20 minutes. You can also add salt if necessary.
After 20 minutes, cover each meatball with a piece of fresh mozzarella. Put the lid on and let it simmer for another 3-4 minutes, until the mozzarella starts to melt. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with green parsley.
They look more sophisticated, but they are not hard to do! If you are bored of classic dishes, try these marinated meatballs that come with an extra flavor!
500 g minced meat, mix
& frac12 carrot
2 tablespoons semolina
1 bunch parsley
& frac12 dill connection
4 crushed garlic cloves
150 ml oil
50 ml oil
250 g tomato juice or broth
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 bay leaf
Method of preparation
& Icircncorporates 500 g minced meat with & frac12 carrot, given through large grater, 1 egg, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons dried semolina, 3 boiled potatoes & icircn beforehand, grind and add here, finely chopped parsley and dill and 4 cloves of garlic, crushed .
Mix well until smooth.
With a spoon, shape the meatballs into a round or flatter shape, as you wish, pass them through a little flour, shake them and fry them in a saucepan in which I have previously heated 150 ml of oil.
Put several meatballs at once and fry them on both sides.
When they are ready, place them on an absorbent paper towel to drain off any excess fat.
In another bowl, add 50 ml of oil and a cup (250 g) of tomato juice or broth and stir with a little water.
Let everything boil for 10 minutes. Towards the end, add salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1 bay leaf.
5 minutes before turning off the heat, add the meatballs here and leave a little more. Sprinkle with dill and finely chopped parsley.
Fish meatballs with tomato sauce
- 1 kg of fish
- 2 onions
- 1 hot pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 potato
- 3 dill ties
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 parsley bindings
- 1 cup flour
Method of preparation:
Wash the onions, potatoes, bell peppers and hot peppers, clean them and chop them finely. clean fish bones, wash it, then pass it twice through the mincer. Then mix fish chopped with eggs, salt and pepper, finely chopped vegetables and greens. Heat the oil in a pan, take a tablespoon of the composition, roll it in flour and fry the meatballs.
You can serve them plain or with tomato sauce made this way: boil a cup of broth with 1 glass of wine and 1 teaspoon of sugar and when it boils, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 bay leaf and a little thyme. After 5 minutes, add the meatballs and cook for another 10 minutes.
Kebabi tithes (beef meatballs with vegetables.
Recipe for minced beef meatballs with various vegetables (potatoes, peppers, tomatoes and onions)
Beef meatballs on rice
Beef meatballs recipe with rice garnished with boiled beans and almonds
Beef meatballs with cornflakes
The mixture of pigeon flakes and beef is delicious!
Dietary beef meatballs with.
Dietary recipe for beef meatballs, prepared with milk, a little semolina and carrot puree
Fish meatballs - fluffy and tasty
- Salmon meatballs (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Salmon meatballs
Traditional especially in areas rich in fish, on the Danube, in the Delta or other parts of Dobrogea, fish meatballs have been and are a popular food, being particularly tasty whether they are prepared from oceanic or freshwater fish. Whether they are pike, catfish, carp, hake or other varieties, they are special, especially when prepared at home. Once you catch their taste, you will most likely want to repeat the experience.
500 g of fish meat (without bones and skin),
a slice of white bread,
salt and pepper as desired,
a few sprigs of parsley and thyme, a clove of garlic,
100 g flour,
150 ml oil,
Note: In some areas, peppers, hot peppers or a carrot are added to the meatball composition.
How to prepare:
The fish is cleaned and then the fillets are removed, taking care to remove the bones. Peel the onion and cut it into quarters. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces.
The meat is passed through the meat grinder with a thick sieve, together with the pieces of onion and potato. At the end, a slice of bread soaked in water or milk and squeezed well is passed through the machine.
Put the meat mixture in a bowl, add the egg whites and egg yolk, salt, pepper, greens, thyme and a finely chopped green garlic clove. In the absence of green garlic, add garlic sauce made from 2-3 cloves of garlic. Mix everything well. To make the meatballs fluffy, it is recommended to knead the pasta well for a few minutes.
The flattened meatballs are shaped and put in flour, after which they are fried on both sides, over medium heat. Remove and place on a paper towel to remove excess fat from frying.
If you want a more dietary option, you can bake the meatballs in the oven. In this case, shape the meatballs into balls, which you place in a tray, in which you have previously placed a sheet of baking paper. Put them in flour, then place them in the pan. Before putting the tray in the oven, drizzle a few drops of oil on each meatball. Place in a preheated oven at 180 C and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden.
Regardless of the preparation, they are very tasty. Fish meatballs can be served as such, with lemon slices, with a tomato sauce or can be matched with natural potatoes or various salads.
Spaghettini n. 9 with tuna meatballs and tomato sauce
It is said that all pasta has a different taste and for each there is a different sauce. Not all types of pasta match any sauce. I haven't tasted all Italian pasta yet, there are about 350 dishes, but I can tell you for sure that spaghetti has a different taste of farfalle, penne or fusilli. Spaghetti is among my favorites and I recently tried something related to them, spaghettini n.9. They are thinner pasta and they are delicious. I tried the tuna meatballs for the first time and I've been doing it ever since. They are very good and filling. I highly recommend them.
The drawing is made by my sister. Together we thought of illustrating the recipes on the blog from time to time. I'm very happy with it. Do you like it?
200 gr. spaghetti pasta n.9
parmesan for serving
for the tomato sauce
1 can of 400 gr. of tomatoes in sauce
2 cloves finely chopped garlic
1 tablespoon sugar
for tuna meatballs
250 gr. canned tuna
2 cloves of garlic
1 handful of breadcrumbs
fresh or dried basil
10 gr. parmesan race
grated peel of 1/2 lemon
1 small egg
Let's start with tuna meatballs. Drain the canned tuna. We put it in a bowl. Over it, grate the garlic, add the breadcrumbs, fresh or dried basil, grated Parmesan cheese and lemon zest. Mix everything well and taste. No more salt is needed because the Parmesan cheese is quite salty. We add a little pepper if we want. Break the egg and stir once more. We form tuna balls and place them on a plate or plate. I had 16 pieces. Heat a frying pan with oil and fry the meatballs until golden brown on both sides. We take them out on another plate and place them on a napkin to absorb the excess oil.
Let's go to tomato sauce. Blend the canned tomatoes. Heat a frying pan with olive oil and add the garlic. Be careful not to burn yourself. Pour the sauce, add thyme, salt, pepper and sugar. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat to the lowest level. Put the tuna meatballs in the sauce and cook for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring water to a boil for the Easter and we boil them according to the instructions on the package or if we want them more al dente, we boil them 2 minutes less than the mentioned time.
Serve the pasta with tomato sauce and some meatballs. We grate Parmesan cheese on top. You will still have meatballs, but you can eat them so simple or make pasta one more time. I also put a picture to see how they came out. I went straight into them, I didn't have time for a photo shoot. They were so good!