Wash the apple and cut it into thin slices. Mix in a bowl with the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
In another bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, 100 g melted butter, milk and a pinch of salt.
Grease the forms of canapés or muffins with butter and distribute the composition in them, and put 2-3 slices of apple on top.
Bake at 180 ° for about 10/15 minutes.
Apple pie. The recipe of the culinary "guru" Radu Anton Roman
An apple pie recipe with few and cheap ingredients is in the cookbook (and not only!) "Romanian dishes, wines and customs" of the late Radu Anton Roman, a true "guru" of gastronomy, with the author's mention that it is taken from the nonconformist master of the epigram Păstorel Teodoreanu, "Gastronomic lawyer and special wine connoisseur", as he defined himself.
Ingredients for Radu Anton Roman's apple pie
250 g flour, 1.5 kg royal apples, 250 g butter, 250 g sugar, 100 g breadcrumbs, 1 pinch of cinnamon, 1 pinch of salt
How to prepare Radu Anton Roman's apple pie
"The dough is made from flour with cold water and very little salt. He fights a lot. He lets himself rest. Spread, put the butter in the dough and wrap the piece of butter with the dough. It stretches again. This operation is done four times (twice roll the dough in three and twice in four). Between each stretch, rest for a quarter of an hour. When ready, ie after the last stretch, bake half of the dough in the pan and press with fine posmag, cake or buns. When it is half baked, place the apples on top of the dough and then the remaining half. Bake again. When browned, sprinkle with powdered sugar and better (a little) in the oven. Then cut according to the usual rules. The dough is worked cold. Bake at the right heat "
Radu Anton Roman's apple pie comes in time from the great epigram writer Păstorel Teodoreanu
"Secret: Royal apples are indicated. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into very thin slices. When they are ready cut, put the amount of sugar to taste and keep on the edge of the cooker until the sugar is incorporated into the fruit. Then they stay behind the scenes, in the cool, until it's their turn to enter the stage, filling the pie "
Apple pie. Geanina Staicu-Avram's recipe. Alias Jamila
The most popular culinary vlogger in Romania, in fact the "most popular", Geanina Staicu-Avram, well-known to all housewives under the name of "stage", in fact "kitchen", by Jamila, has its recipe for pie with apples. Listen to her!
Ingredients for Jamila apple pie dough
250 g butter, 650 g flour, 200 g powdered sugar, 2 eggs, 200 g cream, 10 g baking powder, a pinch of salt
Ingredients for filling Jamila apple pie
1 kg of apples, 100 g of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
How to prepare Jamila apple pie
"For starters, we will give the apples through the large grater. Put the grated apples in a preheated pan to harden them a little, add the sugar, mix and sauté the apples for about 10 minutes, until they soften well and the liquid disappears. Turn off the heat, add the cinnamon, mix well and let this filling cool ”
"While the filling cools, we prepare the dough for the sheets, we start with the butter, which must be at room temperature and we put it in the bowl of a mixer. mix for another 2-3 minutes. We clean the walls of the pot, add the eggs, one by one, and continue to mix, add the cream, increase the mixing speed again and mix everything for 2-3 minutes. Add the flour little by little, add the salt, baking powder, and then the flour. We increase the speed again and after 2-3 minutes the dough is ready "
"We unload the dough from the bowl, sprinkle a little flour on it and on the worktop and start kneading it. If necessary, add enough flour to obtain a non-sticky dough. We cut the dough in half, we put half of it aside, and we sprinkle the other one with flour, we also put flour on the worktop, and we start to spread the dough with the rolling pin ”
Jamila's apple pie comes out tender and "terribly" pleasant to eat!
"We move the dough often enough so that it does not stick, we spread it lightly, lightly, the dough must be very easy to handle, we roll the dough on a rolling pin and transfer it to a tray lined with baking paper. Remove the excess with a squeegee, put the filling over the first sheet, spread it very well. Cover the filling with the second sheet of dough, lightly shape the dough on the edges with your fingers to cover the filling well and remove the excess dough again. Do not throw away the excess dough because you can make individual pies or different croissants with it "
"We put the pie in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for about 40 minutes. After that, take the pie out of the oven and let it cool, cut it into cubes, powder it with sugar and it is ready to be served ”
Spread spreads in the oven - always save! You will not be able to serve them on the table!
These canapés are a real lifeline. Crispy bread, spicy sauce, tomatoes and fragrant sprat - always tasty and filling. The sandwiches are delicious hot, but also cold they remain tasty. The recipe will always help you and is perfect for both the holiday table and the daily menu.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pass the cheese through the small grater and cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
2. Mix the mayonnaise with the garlic given through the press.
3. Grease the slices of bread with sauce, add the tomato slices, on top of 2 fish and sprinkle everything with grated cheese.
4. Transfer the spreads to the baking tin or to the pan and place them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes.
Place the hot spreads on the plate and garnish with greens. They are very tasty, fragrant and good-looking - no one will be able to refuse them! The recipe will save housewives, who have to prepare something fast, tasty and filling.
Cook waffles with apples and bananas in the dough
- For the dough:
- 1 kg of grated apples
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 3 eggs
- 125 gr melted butter
- 250 ml milk
- 400-450 gr flour
- 5 gr baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- For the cream:
- 450 gr caramel sauce
- 1 banana
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation
We prepare the dough for the Waffle Recipe with apples and bananas in the dough.
Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a blender with the milk. We turn on the blender and turn them into an aromatic puree.
Mix the eggs with a pinch of salt, then add the melted and tempered butter. Add the banana puree and mix the composition. Add this composition over the apples from the jar mixed with cinnamon. Then gradually incorporate the flour mixed with baking powder and baking soda. Add flour until you get a thick pudding-like composition.
As apples and bananas are sweet, there is no need to add sugar.
Let the composition for the waffles rest for 10-12 minutes. Then, heat the waffle maker and with a spoon or polish, put the composition in its compartments.
Bake the waffles until well browned and firm. We bake them more than the device indicates by turning on the LED, if we want them crispier.
We prepare the cream for waffles with apples and bananas in the dough.
We put in the bowl of the mixer the cleaned and mashed banana, the mascarpone and the caramel sauce and we mix them until we obtain a homogeneous and creamy composition. Let the cream cool until the waffles cool down. We assemble the waffles in pairs with a little cream between them and serve them with gusto.
They are very tasty and have a pleasant aroma from the combination of apples with cinnamon and bananas.
Canapés with tuna salad
There are days when I don't feel like cooking or I don't have the time to do it, so I resort to simple and very quick recipes. In this case, salads, pastas and sandwiches are the option I go to most often. I make them quickly, from ingredients I usually have at home.
Today, I share with you the recipe for sandwiches that I have prepared most often lately, spreads with tuna salad. Antonia is not a lover of tone, but we, the adults, are declared fans of this combination.
Below, I leave you the recipe that I follow, but it is not nailed down. The amount of ingredients may vary depending on your preferences.
- 2 cans of tuna (80g / can)
- 7-8 large black olives (pitted)
- 2 green onions
- 4 lg tomato sauce (passata)
- 2 lg corn
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- Italian greens
Method of preparation:
Most of the time, I use canned tuna in olive oil, which I drain well of the oil. I admit that I like it more than the tone in my own juice.
I mix the tuna with the tomato puree.
In the mixture of tuna and passata, add sliced olives and chopped onion, 2 tablespoons corn and spices, freshly chopped basil, Italian greens (a mix I buy), salt (if needed) and freshly ground pepper.
Mix well and voila. Dinner is ready in 5 minutes! We serve the tuna salad on crackers.
What quick recipes do you prepare when you are in a time crisis or simply do not feel like cooking?
Other quick recipes:
If you find interesting articles to read on the blog, don't keep them just for you :), like the Facebook page and / or subscribe to the blog newsletter so as not to miss the latest articles. I also try to be present on Pinterest and Instagram.
Leave an answer Cancel reply
About me (and blog)
I am Flavia, mother, wife, daughter, friend, full-time job owner and blog author.
I am a dynamic man since I know myself, curious, who likes challenges. And so far, I've had a few.
I started writing on noidoisibebe.ro in 2015. Things went further than I thought I could go and, in 2021, I decided it was time to make a change, noidoisibebe.ro to become flaviahirișcău.ro. I needed a space and a name to represent me as I am today.
I write honestly. I write to help, to share what I know, to give ideas and a touch of inspiration.
If you have any curiosity about me, if you want to share something with me or if you want to talk about a possible collaboration, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook or you can write to me at [email protected]
I invite you to enter, get to know each other and "browse" the blog pages. I look forward to seeing you whenever you like.
For starters we prepare mayonnaise as we well know. Boil 2 eggs (to be hard). Grind the boiled yolks with a fork, then add a raw yolk and mix. Add salt to taste and a teaspoon of mustard. Gradually add oil and stir continuously. We also add lemon juice.
We put the apples on the large grater, and the celery and carrots on the small grater.
Mix the raw vegetables with mayonnaise and prepare the bread slices for the sandwiches.
Cut the baguette into slices and place them in an oven tray and leave until golden brown. We put slices of raw salad and garnish with small slices of lemon and slices of green onion (or green garlic).
Vegetable spreads are very delicious and suitable as festive appetizers.
A good cheese depends on how it is prepared, as well as on a certain region and tradition.
Whether it's traditional telemea or cheese matured in wine, in our cheese district you can find products suitable for every taste. Salted or with less salt, of cow, goat or sheep, brie, camembert or gorgonzola, with mold or herbs - all you have to do is try them all.
You can also enjoy organic cheeses if you choose the products from our K-Bio range.
In addition, don't forget about our self-service shelves, because you can also find a wide selection of cheeses there.
Apple cake - a successful recipe that will pleasantly surprise you!
Handsome apple cake. The apple cake is tender, fragrant and incredibly tasty. Get him ready! The wonderful taste of this baking will conquer everyone. You will definitely be asked for the recipe!
-130 g of fermented cream
-150 g of sugar (preferably extra fine)
-2 teaspoons of baking powder
-4-5 apples (preferably sour)
-a tablespoon of brown (or white) sugar.
The diameter of the baking tray is 24 cm.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix the sifted flour with the baking powder and vanilla.
2. Melt and cool the butter. Add sugar, salt and egg yolks. Mix very well with the target.
3.Add the cream and stir again.
4. Gradually add the flour and mix well with the whisk, so that it does not remain lumpy.
5. Beat the cold egg whites with a pinch of salt until they become frothy and voluminous. Incorporate them into the dough, mixing carefully with the spatula and making circular movements, oriented from bottom to top.
6. Line the bottom of the tray with baking paper and grease the walls with butter. Transfer the dough obtained in it, spreading it evenly.
7. Wash and dry the apples. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut them into quarters, and then divide each quarter of the apple into thin slices, about 5 mm thick.
8. Place the apple slices on the entire surface of the dough: with the concave side up, in a vertical position, quite compact. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
9.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 180 ° C and bake the cake for 45-50 minutes.
Aerated apple cake & # 8211 so fine and tasty that it melts in your mouth!
We present you a successful recipe for delicious apple cake & # 8211 a special delicacy that melts in your mouth. The cake is fine, brown and fluffy. Even if it is prepared very simply, you get a dessert worthy of all praise, without too much hassle. The cake goes perfectly with a cup of aromatic tea or coffee. Pamper yourself with the most delicious homemade cake, perfect for the whole family.
& # 8211 120 g + 2 tablespoons sugar
& # 8211 1 packet of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 1 teaspoon cinnamon
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with the caster sugar and vanilla sugar until a fluffy homogeneous mass. Then add the milk and beat the mixture again.
2. Sift the flour and mix it with the cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the bowl. Mix the ingredients. Get a smooth, slightly liquid dough.
3. Wash the apples, peel them and remove the stalk with seeds. Cut the apples into thin slices. Add the apples and lemon peel to the dough. Mix well.
4. Choose a baking sheet with a size of about 20 x 30 cm and line it with paper. Pour the dough into the mold. Gently shake the form so that the dough is even.
5. Cut the cold butter into small cubes and arrange it on the entire surface of the cake. Sprinkle with sugar.
6. Shape in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes, until you get a brown crust. Baking time depends on each oven.
7. Arrange the form with the baked cake on a wire rack for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Remove the cake from the pan and remove the baking paper. Place the cake on a plate.
Top 5 new recipes for delicious sandwiches for the holiday table! It is prepared in two steps and three movements!
At every holiday we often find a very attractive and appetizing appetizer & # 8211 small and festive spreads, prepared in individual portions and tastefully decorated. Surprise your guests with a new and original appetizer, prepared from your favorite ingredients. Here are 5 recipes for delicious canapés, which will help you serve your favorite delicacies in a new way. Where else do you put them, they are prepared amazingly simple and fast. Choose your favorite recipe and cook with pleasure.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Spreads with red caviar and butter
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Using a glass, cut out circles from the core of the bread.
2. Grease the sides of the bread circles with soft butter (at room temperature). Cover the edges with chopped dill.
3. Arrange a teaspoon of whipped cream and a teaspoon of red caviar on each slice of bread. If desired, fill a pastry bag with salted butter and decorate the sandwiches.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Spreads with cheese, salmon and olives
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Grate the cheese. Add a little mayonnaise and mix.
2. Lightly brown the slices of bread in a dry pan (or in a toaster). Grease them with the prepared mixture.
3. Decorate with olives on the perimeter, and in the center arrange a thin slice of salmon, fixed with a toothpick.
Recipe No.3 & # 8211 Sandwiches with avocado paste and radish
-rye bread with bran
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the avocado and remove the seeds. Prepare a puree from the core, using a blender.
2. Season the puree with salt, lemon juice and a little grated lemon peel.
3. Fry the hazelnuts in a dry pan, then crush them a little with a fork.
4. Wash the radish and cut it into thin rings.
5. Grease the slices of bread with avocado paste. Arrange a few rings of radish on each slice and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts. Decorate with thin dill threads.
Recipe No.4 & # 8211 Spreads with persimmon and cheese
-rye bread with seeds
-brie cheese (or other soft cheese)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Lightly toast the slices of bread in a dry pan or toaster.
2. Cut the Japanese date into slices. Grind the cheese with a fork.
3. Grease each slice of bread with cheese and arrange a slice of dates. Cover the date with a tablespoon of cheese and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Note: The sandwiches combine perfectly with dry white or semi-dry pink wine.
Recipe No.5 & # 8211 Spreads with cheese and pineapple
- cranberries or pomegranate for decoration
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Lightly toast the slices of bread in a dry pan.
2. Put the cheese through the small grater. Mix it with soft butter (at room temperature).
3. Grease the bread with the dough obtained and arrange a canned pineapple ring. Garnish with cranberries or pomegranate seeds.
Note: It combines perfectly with sparkling or dry white wine.