- 8 ounces dried chow mein udon noodles (Asian-style spaghetti)*
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 tablespoons canned unsweetened coconut milk*
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce*
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 jalapeño chiles, seeded, chopped
- 8 ounces leg of lamb meat, cut into 1x1/2x1/4-inch strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 3/4 cup matchstick-size strips red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup matchstick-size strips green bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Return to pot and mix in 1 tablespoon oil. Stir Sherry and cornstarch in small bowl to blend. Mix in next 5 ingredients.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add ginger, garlic, green onions, and chiles. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lamb, cabbage, and all bell peppers. Stir-fry until lamb is just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Stir Sherry seasoning mixture and add; simmer until sauce thickens, stirring often, about 2 minutes. Add lamb sauce to noodles in pot. Toss over medium-high heat until noodles are heated and coated with sauce, about 2 minutes. Mix in 2 tablespoons cilantro. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cilantro.
Stir-Fried Noodles with Singapore Lamb Curry - Recipes
You are viewing our recipes section. Navigate to the rest of the website from here or select from the top menu to keep searching for recipes.