- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of beef
Spice up your BBQ steak with this garlicky, herby dressing.
2 people made this
- Chimichurri sauce
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley
- 4 garlic cloves
- 9 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- In a food processor mince the onion, parsley and garlic. Add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- The sauce can be used to marinade the steak (preferably rib eye), as well as being served as a cold sauce with the steak. The steak should be cooked either over a hot barbecue, asado style, or under a hot grill, for about 5 minutes each side.
Try this with Las Moras Gran Shiraz, crafted from Shiraz grapes selected from vineyards at 3 different altitudes, each adding unique characters to the wine. This wine from Argentina’s San Juan region represents a world class award winning Shiraz – full bodied with intense red fruits and hints of chocolate – a real treat with this Argentinian style steak.