- Meat and poultry
- BBQ chicken
- BBQ chicken kebabs
The next best thing to a takeaway kebab! A quick and easy marinade for the chicken makes these a dream.
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
19 people made this
- 150ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
MethodPrep:25min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr45min
- Mix the yoghurt, tandoori paste and lemon juice together. Add the chicken pieces and coat well. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour or more if wished! Thread onto 8 wooden skewers, alternating with the peppers and onions!
- Lay the kebabs out on a clean baking tray, and in a preheated grill cook for 10 minutes on each side!
Serve with warm pitta bread,salad and soured cream!
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Easy, tasty but I found it slightly too salty (next time I use less tandori paste).-14 Aug 2016