- Dish type
- Side dish
Cook these wonderful lamb skewers under the grill or on a summers day they are perfect for the BBQ.
4 people made this
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Billington's® Molasses Sugar
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 small shallots, peeled and sliced
- 1 pinch salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 700g lamb leg steaks cut into 3cm cubes
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Extra time:1day marinating › Ready in:1day20min
- Mix together the olive oil, vinegars, molasses, garlic and shallots. Season to taste. Pour into a shallow dish and add the lamb.
- Toss gently and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Thread onto 8 skewers and cook for 8-10 minutes under a medium-hot preheated grill or on the barbecue, turning from time to time, until browned but still slightly pink in the centre. Brush with the marinade as you cook.
The longer you marinate the lamb, the stronger the taste.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!