- Dish type
- Vegetable salad
- Courgette salad
My family loves courgette and this recipe. Can hardly wait to pick my first courgettes this weekend! Yellow courgettes taste best for this recipe, especially ones which haven't been treated by chemicals that can be used unpeeled. This courgette salad tastes great as a cold or lukewarm starter.
10 people made this
- 1 large courgette, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, more to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh basil to taste
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Mix courgette with olive oil and spread on a greased baking tray with high edges, in as thin a layer as possible. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the courgette is cooked and lightly browned at the edges, turning from time to time. The courgette pieces should not fall apart.
- Mix the cooled courgette with salt and pepper and sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil to taste.