- Dish type
- Green salad
I love Rapunzel salad, as we have always called lamb's lettuce. I like it combined with walnuts and apples and a sweet dressing with lemon, sugar, pumpkin seed oil and balsamic vinegar.
4 people made this
- 100g lamb's lettuce
- 50g walnuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 Tart apple, washed, cored and thinly sliced (don't peel)
- For the dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seed oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
MethodPrep:45min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:1hr
- Thoroughly wash and dry lettuce.
- Mix lemon juice with the sugar until the sugar has all dissolved. Stir in pumpkin seed oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Put lamb's lettuce, apples and walnuts into a bowl, add the dressing and mix well.
If you can't find pumpkin seed oil, try using walnut oil instead.