- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Raspberry desserts
I think panna cotta has to be served with fruit and as fresh berries are so expensive, especially during the winter, I've invented this version with raspberry jam. Panna cotta needs to be left to cool for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
9 people made this
- 1 vanilla bean
- 250ml milk
- 150g cream
- 50g sugar
- 3 sheets gelatine
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:7min ›Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr22min
- Cut open the vanilla bean lengthways and scrape out the pulp. Put the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla bean and pulp into a pan and boil.
- Soak gelatine in cold water and dissolve into the hot milk by stirring.
- Divide half of the mixture into 4 glasses and leave to set for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Mix the remaining milk with the raspberry jam and press through a fine sieve.
- Fill the glasses with the raspberry cream and return to the fridge for about 45 minutes, or until serving.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
?? recipe title info says ready in 22 mins.prep method says Prep:15 mins | Cook:7 minsand instructions say refrigerate for an hour.??title time needs updating.good recipe though. thanks-09 Aug 2011(Review from this site AU | NZ)