- Popular collections
- Everyday cooking
I recently took these to a party and they were really delicious. I don't have a piping bag, nor do I have the patience for anything like that, but it also works fine with a plastic sandwich bag. It just didn't look as professional, but I'm no celebrity chef!
17 people made this
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon strong mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
MethodPrep:20min ›Ready in:20min
- Peel and halve the eggs. Carefully remove the yolks and press through a fine sieve. Mix with mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in chives and season with salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice.
- Fill a plastic sandwich bag with the mixture, cut off a corner and pipe into the egg halves. Top with chives to serve.