- Dish type
This watermelon salad is really quick to prepare and is especially nice as a starter - particularly refreshing during the summer when watermelon is at its ruby red best.
10 people made this
- 500g watermelon, cut into small slices
- 180g fresh goat cheese, cut into 12 slices
- grated zest of 1 orange
- For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Ready in:10min
- Place the watermelon slices on 6 plates. Top with 2 slices of goat's cheese each and sprinkle with the orange zest.
- Mix the orange juice, lemon juice and olive oil in a jug and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.