- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
My family loves this dish - chicken breast marinated in lime juice, orange juice, lemon juice, mint and honey.
23 people made this
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 750ml orange juice
- small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:40min
- Place the chicken into a large bowl, and pour in the lemon juice, lime juice and orange juice. Sprinkle over the mint leaves, and drizzle with honey. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat barbecue for medium heat. When the barbecue is hot, lightly brush the cooking grate with oil.
- Place the chicken onto the preheated barbecue, and discard the marinade. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(23)
Reviews in English (18)
My family wanted a healthy BBQ for Father's Day this year so I served this dish. The only difference I made was I added the zest of the orange, lemon, and lime, as well as the juice from the fruits. The strongest citrus flavors are in the zest. My husband grilled this and while it turned out good, a few of the breasts got "blackened" from the grilling. The few chicken breasts I have left over will be baked in the oven. I'm curious to see the difference in the grilled vs. the baked. A perfect dish for summertime!-20 Jun 2005
the chicken was good, but it was missing something. it just seemed very plain. a sauce would be nice, but i can't think of any that would be a good addition. any suggestions?-19 Jun 2008