We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Vegetable soup
- Cauliflower soup
A creamy and hearty cauliflower soup, ideal for a starter on a winters night. Also great for freezing.
27 people made this
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 pinches white pepper
- 3 pinches grated nutmeg
- 300ml soured cream or cream
- 750ml milk
- 4 pinches salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter (optional)
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Extra time:30min › Ready in:1hr
- Break the cauliflower into florets and steam until tender and then puree in a blender. Add remainder of ingredients and blend again.
- Add mixture to a saucepan and simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add butter to finish (optional).
- Garnish with fresh chives or parsley.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (4)
I just made this and wow its amazing and so yummy!-09 Jan 2012
Quite good.. I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.. and seasoned with some basil and lemon pepper-09 Apr 2014
I roasted the cauliflower in the oven prior to making this. I used cream and garlic salt. I agree with the submitter that "one of the great things about this one is that it can be varied in so many ways by adding/subtracting herbs and spices." This is so much better the next day.-19 May 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)