We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Bread machine
Excellent breakfast bread to be made in bread machine with cinnamon and sultanas.
164 people made this
- 175ml (6 fl oz) warm water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 15g (1/2 oz) butter
- 350g (12 oz) plain flour
- 3 tablespoons dried milk powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 dessertspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried active baking yeast
- 50g (2 oz) sultanas
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:3hr ›Ready in:3hr5min
- Place all ingredients except for the sultanas into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Start the machine.
- After the first rise, add the sultanas. Continue baking.
Try this with dried cranberries instead of sultanas.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(146)
Reviews in English (125)
Altered ingredient amounts.2nd time i made it, added a tablespoon of cinnamon, doubled the amount of sultanas added some chopped dried apricots and replaced one tablespoon of sugar with apricot jam may put more sultanas next time,delicious with some butter spread on it !-28 Sep 2009
Used different ingredients.I just bought my bread machine so I'm only a beginner but this recipe was so easy to make and turned out great. I substituted chopped, dried cherries. Delicious!!-14 Jul 2008
Used different ingredients.Fabulous! I used Splenda instead of sugar. My hubby loved it. I might try making bread pudding or french toast out of this...-14 Jul 2008