- Dish type
- Side dish
- BBQ sauce
What's better than BBQ sauce? BBQ sauce made with beer, of course! This BBQ sauce can be made spicy by adding more or less chilles or chilli sauce to taste. You can leave the chilli out if you are making it for those not so adventurous.
4 people made this
- 8 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 4 tablespoons mustard (your choice)
- 8 tablespoons chilli sauce (or 1 finely chopped fresh chilli)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 110ml beer
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to the boil; cook for 5 minutes, uncovered. Store in fridge till needed.
If sauce is too thin after 5 minutes of boiling, thicken with a little cornflour and beer.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
possibly a little too sweet to start but really tasty and just the right amount of heat-02 Aug 2015