- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
A family favourite that even the fussiest of eaters will devour. You could also serve this over pasta, if your family prefers it.
18 people made this
- 600g chicken breast fillets
- 2 (200g) tins sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 bacon rashers, diced
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 500ml milk
- 3 sachets chicken noodle soup mix
- rice to serve
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- In a frying pan with some oil or butter, cook chicken till brown. Place the cooked chicken and drained sweetcorn into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan and cook bacon for a few minutes then mix in the flour for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the milk and soup until boiling and thickened. Stir this into the chicken and sweetcorn in the baking dish and bake in the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve on a bed of rice.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
This was delicious. Had an interesting flavor and was different than your average chicken casseroles. Family loved it!-29 May 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)