- Dish type
- Side dish
Use this slightly spicy, flavoured butter for barbecued meats - it's heavenly on steak. Make for day of use.
35 people made this
- 250g (9 oz) unsalted butter
- good handful chopped fresh coriander
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed chillies
- salt to taste
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:1hr ›Ready in:1hr5min
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter. Mix in coriander, lime juice and chillies. Season with salt to taste. Cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(33)
Reviews in English (21)
Used different ingredients.I made this to go with Fajitas and my family loved it. I did add a little bit of Chilli Powder and some chopped Garlic. It was quick and easy.-24 Jul 2008
Great.-24 Jul 2008
This recipe is so simple but soooo good! It does not dissapoint.-24 Jul 2008