- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
Have chicken leftovers from your Sunday roast? This is a ridiculously easy supper that is great for using up leftover chicken. Kids love it, though you may want to leave the jalapeno chillies off theirs.
4 people made this
- 1-2 packets tortilla chips
- 3-4 shallots, chopped
- 1 pepper, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- leftover roast chicken, diced
- jalapeño slices to taste
- 150-300g grated Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:25min
- Arrange chips on one big platter or on individual plates.
- Mix shallots, pepper, jalapeños and tomatoes well in bowl add diced chicken. Spoon on top of chips. Sprinkle cheese over each one.
- Microwave on medium-high setting, each plate for about 2-3 minutes, or a large platter for around 5-6 minutes.