We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Frozen desserts
- Ice cream
A very rich and creamy ice cream that is easy to make without an ice cream maker. Takes about a day to freeze thoroughly.
301 people made this
- 600ml double cream
- 250g caster sugar
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/2-1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large bowls
MethodPrep:10min ›Extra time:1day freezing › Ready in:1day10min
- 1st bowl: Whip egg whites until stiff.
- 2nd bowl: Whip cream with vanilla until stiff.
- 3rd bowl: Beat egg yolks with sugar until creamy.
- Add egg yolks mixture to cream mixture and beat again.
- Fold in egg whites and freeze in suitable container for one day.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(12)
Reviews in English (14)
This is deeeeeeelicious and my husband and my 5 kids agree!!! Used free range eggs from our garden - now to buy a cow!!!-29 Aug 2012
Something else.Add two heaped teaspoons of cocoa to make it in to chocolate ice cream!-17 Jan 2011
Absolutly delicious!!! I have never made Ice Cream before & if i can make this anyone can. This recipe begs to ask the question why the need for Ice Cream Makers??? Will try adding some flavours & experimenting with this recipe.-01 Apr 2012