- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of pork
- Pork fillet
Thinly sliced pork fillet is pan fried and served with wine and fresh coriander sauce.
76 people made this
- 450g (16 oz) thinly sliced pork loin fillets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 15g (1/2 oz) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 225ml (8 fl oz) chicken stock
- 225ml (8 fl oz) dry white wine
- handful chopped fresh coriander
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:45min
- Season meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large frying pan, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat. When hot, place sliced pork into pan; cook until browned, turning once. After both sides have browned nicely, add chicken stock, and cook until liquid thickens.
- Stir in dry white wine, scraping the bottom of the pan. Reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly. Stir in coriander. Spoon sauce over pork when serving.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(67)
Reviews in English (59)
This is delicious. Two tips: take the pork out and keep it warm while reducing the sauce; and use lots of coriander.-13 May 2012
This was very easy to prepare; it was tasty and not a scrap left; all the children loved it too!I did tweak it slightly as I added onions, garlic, fresh red chilli and spinach. Next time though, after having browned the pork fillet, I would remove the pork fillet and just add it near the end as it wasn't as tender as I would have liked it, otherwise brilliant-05 Feb 2013
Absolutely fantastic, followed the recipe to the letter, just added a wee bit more coriander as the other reviewer suggested.My guests loved it.Used all Thai ingredients thea great Chenin Blanc from http://www.granmonte.com/-09 Dec 2012