- Dish type
- Vegetable salad
- Potato salad
This is a fantastic side dish for any summer barbecue. Potatoes are tossed in a dill and mustard seasoned mayonnaise, then served topped with chopped spring onions.
2 people made this
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked but slightly firm. Drain and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and chopped dill. Mix well.
- Add cooled potatoes to the mayonnaise mixture. Gently combine so that the potatoes are all evenly coated. Serve warm with chopped spring onions on top.