We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
These are so tasty! You have to try them! Minced chicken seasoned with spring onion, coriander, chilli sauce and lemon juice for a uniquely Thai flavour.
310 people made this
- 900g (2 lb) minced chicken
- 100g (4 oz) dried breadcrumbs
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil for pan frying
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:1hr
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and breadcrumbs. Season with spring onion, ground coriander, fresh coriander, chilli sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Pan fry the chicken meatballs in batches until well browned all over.
A perfect party nibble...
Make these into cocktail meatballs and serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(245)
Reviews in English (193)
Used different ingredients.Added a drop of fish sauce, and used lime juice instead of lemon, and grated ginger and chopped fresh chilli for a more authentic Thai flavour.-06 Dec 2010
Absolutely gorgeous! I followed the recipe almost exactly, except that I used turkey mince because I couldn't find chicken mince anywhere (did anyone else have this problem?). I also brushed them with a little oil then baked them in the oven rather than frying. Apart from that the recipe was perfect, really easy to make and so tasty! Makes a great main meal served with rice or noodles and stir-fried veggies.-30 Jun 2009
Simple and delicious. I used turkey mince and I oven baked for 30mins at 180 degrees. I'm keen to also adapt the receipe to use beef, pork or even duck.-09 Jul 2009