- Dish type
- Main course
A simple and easy pizza to throw together for any weeknight. A ready-made pizza base is topped with ready-made pizza sauce, ham, pineapple and grated mozarella before being baked.
19 people made this
- 1 large pizza base
- 250g pizza topping sauce
- 125g sliced ham or cubed ham
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into chunks or 1/2 (432g) tin pineapple chunks, drained
- 150g grated mozzarella cheese
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven according to pizza base instructions.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza base. Top with ham, pineapple and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven as per pizza base instructions.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
The ham & pineapple pizza was so delish I could eat and make the pizza again and again and again my girlfriend ate the pizza my dad came over and I made 2 pizzas of ham & pineapple. I put 4 slice chilies it was magnificent. Hope you like this review.-12 Aug 2014(Review from this site AU | NZ)
The salty/sweet combo of ham and pineapple makes for a fantastic pizza! I was too lazy to make sauce, so I just brushed my crust w/a little EVOO and sprinkled w/parsley and Italian Seasoning. I like to to add some diced jalapenos and onion, too, to really kick this pizza up a notch!-12 May 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)