- Dish type
- Coffee drinks
A super-easy drink, which is perfect for the warm summer days. Brewed coffee is mixed with light condensed milk, chilled and served with ice cubes.
17 people made this
- 800ml boiling water
- 7 tablespoons medium roast ground coffee
- 100ml light condensed milk
MethodPrep:10min ›Extra time:4hr chilling › Ready in:4hr10min
- Make the coffee in a plunger (or brew 700ml strong coffee in your preferred way).
- Pour the coffee into a heat resistant container. Add the condensed milk and stir until well combined.
- Chill the coffee mixture until ice cold. Serve in 4 tall glasses with ice cubes.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
Sorry Starbucks. You lose. This is cheaper, better and I don't have to go farther than my kitchen to get it! :-)-25 Mar 2016