- Dish type
- Chocolate fudge
This is a super-easy and foolproof recipe for fudge. Simple and delicious!
7 people made this
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 220g dark brown soft sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1 (405g) light condensed milk
- 2 (58g) Mars bars, chopped into small pieces
- 100g white chocolate
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Extra time:4hr chilling › Ready in:4hr25min
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over high heat. Add condensed milk and stir through.
- Stir in dark brown soft sugar until well combined. Add dark chocolate chunks, stir until well incorporated.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour half of the hot chocolate mixture into the prepared tray. Pour over melted white chocolate and spread evenly. Pour remaining hot chocolate mixture on top.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped Mars bars. You can drizzle more white chocolate on top, if desired. Chill until cold, about 4 hours. Cut into pieces and serve.
Secrets to fudge success
Read our Making perfect fudge article to learn a few secret tips and tricks to making perfect fudge every time.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (3)
Omitted the Mars bars and poured the all white chocolate on top. Simple, easy and very sweet. More like a brownie than a fudge but friends who tasted it all liked it. Would let the mix cool before pouring on the white chocolate next time.-24 Oct 2016
just made this and not eaten yet, brown sugar is really bitey in it and the white chocolate didnt pour well and smooshed in with the dark... probly needed to wait for the first layer to cool.-22 Dec 2014