We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 mackerel fish
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons Mexican vegetable mixture
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Stuffed mackerel:
We clean the fish and let them drain after sprinkling them with salt.
We will make the mixture by chopping the onion and the small garlic over which we add the vegetables and a tablespoon of oil together with the spices.
Mackerel stuffed with baked vegetables!
Incredibly simple and tasty! Mackerel prepared as in the restaurant menu. Prepare this dish with divine taste and serve it at the holiday table or simply at dinner.
-1 tablespoon of tomato paste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Clean the gills of the fish, then remove the fins and tail. Cut the fish from the head along the spine on both sides, then cut the column on both sides with scissors and remove it.
2. Remove the intestines, clean the mackerel from the films and dry the inside with a paper towel.
3. Sprinkle the fish with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and let them marinate.
4. Cut the onion into small pieces and pass the carrot through a large grater.
5. Put the pan on medium heat, pour 2-3 tablespoons of oil and fry the onion until nicely browned.
6. Add carrots, mix and fry the vegetables together for about 7 minutes.
7. Add the tomato paste and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
8. Fill the mackerel with vegetables, add the bell pepper slices and put the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
So simple and handsome! But we don't even tell you how tasty it is, you better try it!
Because I haven't prepared for some time, the other day I had the craving for a stuffed fish! My choice was a mackerel that I filled with a mixture of minced pork, peas, onions, garlic and ginger, seasoning the filling with soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper. Delicious!!
For the preparation you need the following ingredients: approx. 1.4 kg mackerel (approx. 4 fish) 150 g pork, chopped 400 g peas (canned) 10 g ginger root, finely chopped 3 onions, finely chopped 10 cloves of garlic, finely chopped 3 tablespoons soy sauce light 1 tablespoon palm oil 1 tablespoon peanut oil 1 tablespoon butter cayenne pepper salt.
Stuffed mackerel preparation: Heat the palm oil in a pan.
Then add the onion, garlic and ginger, which you will brown until the onion turns golden.
Once you have reached this result, continue by adding the minced pork to the pan, which you will brown for approx. 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
When the meat has changed color, pour the soy sauce, season with salt and cayenne pepper, mix well and remove from heat.
Allow the mixture thus prepared to cool, after which you can proceed to fill the fish. Therefore, with the help of a teaspoon, take the mixture from the pan and put it inside each fish.
At the end, grasp the edges of the belly with toothpicks (so that the minced meat mixture remains inside the fish), place the fish in a tray and season them (on both sides) with salt and pepper.
The next step is to heat the peanut oil and butter in a larger pan (one that will hold a whole fish). Put the fish in the pan (one at a time) and brown them a little on each side (turning them carefully!), Then take them out on an aluminum foil.
Wrap the stuffed mackerel in aluminum foil, then place it in the tray that you will put in the oven. Do the same with all fish.
When you have finished wrapping all the fish in aluminum foil, place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, where you will leave the mackerel filled for 35 minutes.
After 35 minutes have elapsed, during which time the fish has penetrated well with the aroma of the mixture with which it is filled, remove the tray from the oven, open the aluminum foil, remove the toothpicks and that's about it!
Put the fish on the plate, add a garnish of natural potatoes, sprinkle everything with lemon juice and enjoy this delicious stuffed mackerel.
Baked mackerel in tomato sauce with garlic
Ever since I know myself, I've loved this recipe for baked mackerel. I don't mind the smell, because I don't do it so often, but the taste seems great to me.
Most often I make it fried, with mujdei and polenta, but today I wanted a simpler version, without fried, and I prepared this mackerel in tomato sauce, which turned out to be delicious!
- Ingredients Baked mackerel in tomato sauce with garlic
- 3 mackerel fish (1 kg fish)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 300 ml home-made tomato paste (if you don't have one, use diced peeled tomatoes or canned tomato juice)
- 100 ml of semi-sweet wine
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- 40 ml olive oil
Method of preparation Baked mackerel in tomato sauce with garlic
Fish cleaned of intestines and head dry it with a dry napkin.
Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and leave to cool for 2 hours.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and lightly fry the cleaned and sliced garlic.
Extinguish with wine and let it boil for 2 minutes.
Add the tomato paste (if it is too thick, add a little water) and cook for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees and add a teaspoon of dried basil and a tablespoon of lemon juice to the sauce. You can also put a teaspoon of sugar or 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Match the taste of salt.
Place the fish in a heat-resistant dish and pour the tomato sauce.
Put a few olives in the pan and put the pan in the oven, on the middle step, for 55 min & # 8211 an hour, or until it is nicely browned / dried on the surface.
Every now and then spoon over the fish. Do not spin at all, there is no need and you risk undoing the fish.
Take it out of the oven when it has browned to your heart's content and serve it with polenta.
Stuffed mackerel for the holiday table & # 8211 you will never fail with this recipe!
We present you a delicious mackerel recipe, stuffed with onions and mushrooms. From a minimal amount of ingredients you will get a real culinary masterpiece for the festive meal. Guests will not be able to take their eyes off this snack. She will definitely be the first to disappear from the table. Astonish your family with a delight worthy of praise.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the back of the mackerel with a thin knife. This will make it easier. Cut the fish on the back from head to tail. Separate the meat from the bones. It's easier when the fish has not thawed in the end.
2. Break the spine from the head and tail, remove the entire spine and remove it together with the entrails.
3. Pour the lemon juice over the fish. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
4. Peel and chop the onion. Fry the onion and mushrooms in a pan with hot oil.
5. Arrange the fish on a piece of aluminum foil folded in two layers.
6. Fill the fish with onions and mushrooms. Don't fill the fish too much.
7. Wrap the fish in aluminum foil as in the picture below. Raise the tail higher, so the fish will be juicier.
8. Bake the mackerel in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. If the fish is large - 30 minutes.
9. After baking, let it cool, then put it in the fridge. Serve the mackerel cold.
Note: If desired, you can complete the filling with greens and cheese.
Retake to the Miki
I made this recipe this summer, but with pike. Today, I had two fish and I looked at them for a long time thinking about how to prepare them. I remembered this recipe that we liked very much and I thought to show it to you too. If you have a lot of fish (such as pike), pass the meat three or four times through the mincer, you don't need mackerel.
- 2 suitable fish
- 1 or
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 red onions
- 500ml tomato juice
- 200ml wine
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 4 suitable potatoes
- Dill parsley
- salt pepper
We wash the fish, clean it inside, then we put it on a straight surface and we press it with the bridge of the palm to detach the meat more easily from the skin. We cut around the head and on the belly, and with the help of a spoon we remove all the meat. including the spinal cord, taking care to leave a little on the edge to be able to sew the fish better.
We put the obtained meat in a bowl and mix it with the egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, dill, parsley and 2 cloves of garlic put on the small grater. With this composition we fill the fish, then we sew them and we put them in a bowl on which we will later put in the oven. We clean the onion and cut it into scales. We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into suitable cubes. In a bowl we put on the fire a little oil, the potatoes, the onion and the remaining garlic cut into rounds. about 10 min. until the potatoes start to soften a bit.
Pour everything over the fish, add the tomato juice, wine, salt, pepper and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about an hour or until the potatoes are ready.
Mackerel stuffed with mushrooms - a splendid delight for the festive meal!
Guests will not take their eyes off the set until this delicacy is fully served!
-aluminum foil (if you are not a fan of aluminum foil, you can replace it with paper or baking sleeve, but they are more difficult to use in this recipe).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.To cut the back of the fish, use a thin vegetable knife or any other sharp knife. Thus, section the back of the mackerel from head to tail.
2. Carefully separate the meat from the bones. This step is easier to do when the fish is not completely thawed.
3. Break the spine at the level of the head and tail, then remove it with the entrails of the fish.
4.Wash the fish. Then sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and ground black pepper.
5. Chop the onion and mushrooms. Fry them in a small amount of oil until all the liquid released by the mushrooms evaporates.
6.Place the seasoned fish on 2 layers of aluminum foil. Fill it with the mushroom composition. Do not add too much stuffing, as this will prevent you from approaching the edges of the fish.
7. Wrap the stuffed fish in aluminum foil (as in the picture below). Raise its tail up so that less juice drains into the foil (so the baked fish will be juicier).
8.Bake the mackerel stuffed with mushrooms for 20-30 minutes (depending on the size of the fish) in the preheated oven. If you want, before baking, you can sprinkle it with grated cheese and chopped greens.
9. This dish is tastier after it cools. Therefore, arm yourself patiently and refrigerate the fish.
- 2-3 pieces of mackerel
- 6 slices of lemon
- 3 bay leaves
- Peppercorns and salt
- Take the two fish and wash them very well and then clean them. When this operation is ready, grease the two fish with a little oil and put a bay leaf inside each, peppercorns and a little finely chopped and hardened onion.
- Put the fish on the grill in the oven or on the grill, for the stove. If you use the oven grill, it is good to wrap the mackerel in aluminum foil. When the fish are almost ready, place them on a plate. In a small bowl, prepare a little garlic sauce.
- Grind the garlic cloves and mix them with a little oil and salt. Then pour a little water, until it catches the consistency you want and let the juice form its taste for a few minutes. Pour the freshly prepared juice over the entire surface of the mackerel.
- Put two slices of lemon on each of the two fish and bake for another 5 minutes. Now your food is ready to be served. To give it a traditional note and to delight your family with a special food, serve the mackerel with polenta.
The recipe for grilled mackerel efficient and as simple as possible. You don't have to be a chef at a restaurant to prepare it, but be sure that your loved ones will taste a grilled mackerel just like the one made by a professional.
Mackerel with lemon filling and baked garlic. When I prepare it, no one touches the gasket.
There are a lot of methods to prepare the mackerel. Mackerel is an affordable fish, with a rich omega 3 content, it is very tasty and consistent and can become the culinary star on any table. Today we share the recipe for the tastiest mackerel in the oven. The mackerel in foil, filled with garlic and lemon sauce is very appetizing, tender and aromatic and has an insane taste. The fish is delicious both hot and cold.
& # 8211 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
& # 8211 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
& # 8211 salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Gut the fish, wash and wipe with paper towels.
2. Rub the fish with salt and pepper.
3. Cut 1/2 lemon into halves.
4. Chop the greens. Chop the garlic cloves. Put the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Pour lemon juice and sunflower oil on top. Mix well, the sauce is ready.
6. Fill the fish with the sauce obtained.
7. Make a few small cuts on the surface of the mackerel and place the lemon pieces.
8. Line the tray with foil, place the fish and cover them with foil.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cook the fish for 25 minutes. Then remove the foil and cook the fish until golden brown.