We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Celery and carrots are cleaned and put on the grater with large holes. Onions are cleaned and chopped very finely. Donuts are washed and finely chopped. We use the robot for this operation. fry them with a little oil. Separately fry the onion with the carrots and celery in oil. So are the donuts. from home-made), peppercorns, bay leaves and salt if necessary.
Put the pan in the oven for an hour and a half. Stir from time to time, but it did not happen to stick to the pan. The oil will rise to the surface.
When it is ready, put it in clean and dry jars, close them well with the lid and put them in the oven still warm until they cool.
Have a winter with full pantries !!!!!
Tart with mushrooms and zacusca
1. Cut the onion into small pieces and lightly fry it. Add the sliced mushrooms and let them simmer well. After they have cooled a little, mix lightly with 250 g of cottage cheese, grated cheese, chopped dill, salt and pepper.
2. Separately, in a bowl, beat the cheese with the yogurt and egg. Add the flour in the rain and a pinch of salt and knead a dough. Spread the dough in a pan, prick it from place to place and bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Fill the top with the mushroom mixture and leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes, then spread the eggplant zacusca. Leave in the oven for 10 minutes and serve the tart with mushrooms and zacusca immediately.
200 g of zacusca
500 g of cottage cheese
300 g mushrooms
100 g of cheese
150 g yogurt
250 g flour
Celery and carrot salad
Hmmmmmmmmm. how good it must be! You lick your fingers. And very healthy, I like it.
Suggestion for mayonnaise, because we are fasting and maybe some even keep it :) Instead of egg, potato boiled in shell and crushed with a fork, rubbed with mustard, oil, salt, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
I hope you don't mind me writing a little recipe here for you, I'll give it to you!
I also made this recipe, but I also put red cabbage. You can see the recipe on my blog. And good appetite if you try it
more Robert. you passed the celery. where you disappeared that Dia was crying for you. I like your salad, very healthy
@Sidy: without mayonnaise it would have been even healthier, but it wouldn't have had any taste :))
@Zina: thanks for the donation! :) In this crisis, any donation is heavenly: D I am convinced that many will consider the fasting mayonnaise recipe useful.
@Moni: I saw that you replaced the carrot with the apple. I used red cabbage a week ago for a pumpkin salad, so I want to refrain for a while - I try to eat as varied as possible.
Robert, in addition to celery and carrots, I also put a grated apple. I like it that way, sweeter. Fasting mayonnaise is also made from potatoes or boiled celery.
Very tasty salad.
Initially I learned to make it, only with celery and mayonnaise, only later I made it with carrot and apple.
Big, I'll try grated apple too. Fasting mayonnaise, however, does not attract me at all :)
In addition to carrots, celery, apples and a handful of walnuts, it's worth a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the result
You're right Dorina, I think this walnut salad would go very well.
Robert- nice name- I also put garlic and an apple FLAVORS combine and are insane. Signed D0ra Muffins
:) I have no merit here, my father chose me. But your name is at least appetizing: D Garlic I didn't think to put in this celery salad, I should try.
Hi Robert. Thanks for the reply. And because I didn't expect you to give it to me anymore, I sent you another message that you can ignore (or.) re) reminding me that it is, however, a culinary blog. I subscribe and I agree with you. It is no coincidence that I am posting here. there is no discussion!) but, I had a problem with its final appearance, which does not look too appetizing. At my mother's suggestion (what would we do without them!), I boiled some hard-boiled eggs. After I peeled them , I cut them longitudinally and placed them very carefully, with the yolk down, over the salad, following the line of the bowl. This means to level the salad beforehand, and to grease it with a little mayonnaise (for setting and appearance). , then for garnishing parsley leaves and optionally (if I have) a few olives. Virtually every half egg is a portion. It doesn't take too much talent for such an arrangement. ment, but it is effective. Thank you for your patience and understanding. With infinite sympathy, Mariana.
Hi, Mariana. I think not only does your egg salad look good, but it is much more filling. But, as you said about tastes, probably some will consider that having both eggs and mayonnaise, the salad is much too & quotgrea & quot. Obviously, this is not my case, I like the salads to be as filling as possible, so I no longer need to cook more dishes :) I think the salad would look good even if you garnish it by placing eggs upside down (with yolk up). It would be more colorful, but the yolk would probably show all the imperfections left after the cut (even if we wet the knife every time, I don't think we could cut everything perfectly).
For crispy and tasty pickles you must:
- wash the cucumbers well
- scald the cucumbers for 15 seconds and drain them well
- scald the rest of the ingredients (garlic cloves, horseradish, hot peppers, which is optional, cherry leaves)
- use clean water without chlorine, but also saline salt, without iodine
- Carefully place the cucumbers in the jar, interspersing the rest of the ingredients
- pour hot brine on top, moving the jar so that no air bubbles remain
- the brine is made by adding a teaspoon with a pinch of salt to a liter of water
Autumn recipes in grandma's pantry
-Put them hot in jars, staple them and sterilize them.
6. Zacusca with celery:
-1 kg of carrots put on a fine grater
-3 kg baked donuts, cleaned and drained, ground
-3 kg of roasted kapia peppers, cleaned, ground
-3 large onions cleaned, boiled and ground
-2 large celery given on a fine grater or slightly cooked and ground
-Put the ingredients in a saucepan, add 2 l of broth, 0.5 l of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vinegar, pepper to taste, mustard seeds and simmer until thickened
-when it's ready, add 1 teaspoon of salitin and give it a few more boils
-Put hot in jars, staple and sterilize
-5 kg of peppers, clean and cut the fidelita
-2 kg of carrots and parsley, clean and cut into thin fff slices or put on a large grater
-2 kg finely chopped onion
-cook the ingredients one by one in a liter of oil
-then mix them in the pan with the oil and 1 liter of broth
-add salt, pepper, bay leaves, mustard seeds and boil the mixture until the oil rises on top
-add 3 teaspoons of grated salitin and bring a few more boils
-Put hot in jars, staple and sterilize
-in winter we can boil rice or potatoes, or simply put it in a pan and break eggs
# 1 Simple recipe for baked stuffed mushrooms
Quickly prepare the necessary ingredients and surprise your family with an original and tasty dish. Here's what you need to have on your kitchen counter!
- 700 g of well-cleaned large mushrooms
- 500 g diced chicken
- 300 g normal or smoked cheese
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 4 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste.
Method of preparation:
- After you have washed and cleaned the mushrooms well, carefully chop their stalks and set them aside.
- From now on, prepare the mushroom filling. Start by hardening the onion for 3 to 4 minutes, in a large pot.
- Place the minced chicken cubes over the hardened onions and mix well for a few minutes.
- After the meat has blanched, add the finely chopped mushroom stalks to the pot and mix.
- Add the turmeric, paprika and salt and mix well in the composition.
- Now it's time for the tomatoes to be added to the pot over the other ingredients.
- The last ingredient needed for the filling is the finely chopped parsley. Mix well and leave the filling to cool.
- After the filling has cooled, fill the mushroom caps with water.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and leave the mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and cut thin slices of cheese to place on top of each mushroom.
- Put the mushrooms in the oven for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- At the end, you can decorate the mushrooms with the remaining parsley.
Don't miss our article on 5 zacusca recipes to try this fall. The mushroom zacusca will conquer you on the spot.
How to make the best eggplant and mushroom zacusca. The recipe for a delicious dish
The last month of summer has already begun, and autumn will soon come, sooner than we think. So, many housewives start preparing in advance to secure supplies for the winter. Thus, one of the most popular traditional Romanian dishes perfect for the cold season is zacusca. We show you the best eggplant and mushroom zacusca recipe.
So, if you want to have this dish in the pantry, we offer you a delicious recipe for eggplant and mushroom zacusca. It is very easy, you do not have to have much experience in the art of cooking and you do not need to spend too much time in the kitchen.
Be careful, though, if you are going to pick mushrooms from the forest. First check the list of poisonous mushrooms.
Mushrooms stuffed with carrots
Mushrooms stuffed with carrots, an idea I discovered with the little ones through play.
Mushrooms stuffed with carrots, a quick recipe full of nutrients. It can be served as a main course or snack.
- Ingredient: 9 mushrooms (champignon)
- 1 carrot, medium
- 1 onion, small white
- 2 tablespoons oil, extra virgin grape seeds and 1 tablespoon finely chopped sauce
- for the sauce: 2 tomatoes, ripe and juicy
- 2 garlic cloves
Steps needed to prepare
- Wash the mushrooms in cold running water.
- Washing is done quickly so as not to soak in water.
- Mushroom tails are broken and used in other recipes, and mushroom hats are placed on a kitchen towel to drain.
- After draining, bake for 10 minutes in the oven on a baking sheet and leave to cool.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of grape seed oil and a pinch of salt.
- Wash the carrot and clean it if necessary.
- Then it is given on the small grater.
- Finely chop the cleaned onion.
- Mix the grated carrot, onion, a little oil and chopped thyme.
- Fill the mushrooms with this mixture and sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
- For the sauce, put the tomatoes, garlic, grape seed oil and tarragon in a blender.
- Mix until a sauce is obtained.
Cautions: caution is advised regarding fungi offered to children. If you have a more sensitive child, it is advisable to consult a doctor before you are offered mushrooms. Be they mushrooms.
Photo source: Mushroom Mushroom On Thr Lettuce Leaves Photo
Green bean zacusca - a culinary delight
- Green bean zacusca (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Green bean zacusca
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Bake peppers or donuts, peel and drain in a colander (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Bake peppers, peel and drain in a colander
- The beans are cleaned of stalks and tips, then cut into small pieces. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The beans are cleaned of stalks and tips, then cut into small pieces.
- Onions cut into larger slices and steam for a few minutes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Onions cut into larger slices and steam for a few minutes
- Carrots are cleaned and grated on a fine grater (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Carrots are cleaned and grated on a fine grater
- Chopped onion and carrots in a saucepan with oil (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Chopped onion and carrots in a saucepan with oil
- Then add the beans and stir from time to time until the beans change color. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Then add the beans and stir from time to time until the beans change color.
- Add the peppers, broth, salt and pepper, then continue boiling until it boils. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Add the peppers, broth, salt and pepper, then continue boiling until boiling.
- Continue to simmer until the composition reaches the desired consistency. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Simmer over low heat until the composition reaches the desired consistency.
- The jars are sterilized in a tray with hot water which is placed in the oven at low temperature for one hour. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The jars are sterilized in a tray with hot water that is placed in the oven at low temperature for one hour.
- We wish you good luck! (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) We wish you good luck!
The recipe below uses green beans, which diversifies the palette of use in a way: it can be consumed as such or it can be used to prepare a low bean dish or a green bean soup.
1.5 kg bell peppers, capsicums or donuts,
salt and pepper as desired,
1 bay leaf (optional)
Bake the peppers or donuts, peel them and let them drain in a colander. Then chop finely or pass through a mincer using a sieve with large holes.
Onions cleaned and cut into longitudinal pieces, boil for a few minutes on steam or scald with hot water, then drain. It's a practical way to avoid cutting onions, which is quite unpleasant due to the sting of onions. Also, scalded onions eliminate the burns that some people feel when using raw onions.
After it has cooled, the onion is passed through the mincer using a sieve with small holes.
Peel the carrots and grate them on a fine grater.
The beans are cleaned of stalks and tips, then cut into small pieces.
Put the chopped onion and carrots in a saucepan with the oil and mix over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Then add the beans and stir from time to time until the beans change color.
Then add the ground peppers, tomato juice, salt and pepper, then continue cooking until it boils for the first time.
Continue to simmer until the composition reaches the desired consistency, stirring constantly so that the vegetable paste does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
Zacusca is put in jars while it is still warm, but not hot.
Wash the jars, put them in the oven over low heat and let them heat up. Zacusca is placed directly in hot jars, which are then sterilized by placing them in a tray with hot water in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, put the lids on and cover well with several blankets. The jars are left covered until the next day, after which they are transferred to the pantry.
Fasting recipes. The most delicious fasting sachets with mushrooms
Fasting recipes: Sarmalele with raisins, a delight
Fasting recipes. Being during Lent, we offer you a recipe for fasting mushrooms with mushrooms, & icircnvelite & icircn pickled cabbage leaves.
Fasting recipes. Ingredient:
1-2 heads of sauerkraut or sweet cabbage (depending on the size of the cabbage, but also on the quality of the leaves)
500 grams of fresh mushrooms
200 ml. of rice with round grain, washed and wilted
150 ml. of tomato broth
Fasting recipes. Preparation:
Fasting recipes. The leaves are detached from the head of sauerkraut and if the cabbage is too salty, they can desalinate, rinsing in a few cold waters. Carefully cut out the thickened ribs on the leaves (ribs that are kept aside) and choose the right leaves that are the right size and quality for the sarmale. From the leaves on the surface of the larger heads, 2-3 sarmales can be obtained.
If using sweet cabbage, clean the cabbage from the wilted leaves on the surface. Boil a large pot of water, after boiling, salt water and cook the whole cabbage for 1-2 minutes. Peel the leaves from the surface, which have become supple after scalding, and soak the cabbage in boiling water again until all the leaves are loose. As needed, the leaves can be scalded briefly, without being cooked, just enough to be malleable and easy to work with.
Carrots are cleaned and grated on a large grater (I gave them to the robot), celery and onions as well.
Fasting recipes. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the carrots, celery and onion. Stir a few times and reduce the heat to slowly cook the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
Finely chop the mushrooms with a kitchen towel (finely chop them (I gave them to the robot) and add over the vegetables.
Mix well and cook the vegetable mixture for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat and match the taste with salt and pepper. Add the chopped dill and thyme leaves (keep 2-3 thyme sprigs aside).
Mix the vegetables well with the greens and add the rice.
Fasting recipes. The composition is homogenized and the stuffing is stuffed, rolling in cabbage leaves and stuffing the ends inside.
For cooking sarmales, a pot with thicker walls or a clay pot is preferable.
Cover the sarmales with the rest of the chopped cabbage, I added the tomato broth, 2 sprigs of thyme and the bay leaves.
Fasting recipes. Pour enough hot water over the sarmales, put the lid on the pot and put the sarmales on low heat. If preferred, they can also be baked.