I found this recipe in a magazine, but it is adapted by me to the quantities and to the experience.
- 500gr flour
- 3 eggs
- 270gr soft butter
- 200ml water
- a pinch of salt
- apple jam and / or apples cut into small pieces and mixed with a little sugar and vanilla
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apple pies and apple jam:
Make a dough not too hard from flour, butter, 2 eggs, water and salt. Divide into 3 and refrigerate for about 1 hour. It is important that the dough is colder and stronger so that it grows nicely. For this reason it is divided into 3, not to expose the whole composition to heat. Remove 1 part of the dough, spread a sheet of about 4 millimeters, cut into 10cm squares with a well-heated knife. Fill with a teaspoon of jam or a few pieces of apples, squeeze as in the picture and flatten a little. Be careful to close the pie well, so that nothing leaks. Press the joints well. Do this until a tray is filled, grease the pies with beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds and put in the oven heated to 190-200 degrees until golden brown. If you have leftover pies that do not take place in the tray, put them in the fridge until the next series.
I put a picture in which you can see what happens if you don't tighten their joints well, but they still turned out good because the jam was thicker. It was the first experience. I'm forgiven for my mistakes, right?
Frying the pies with grated apples
In a pan, preferably non-stick, put a little oil (about 2 tablespoons) and heat. With the help of a small polish, put the composition in weights and smooth it, so as to obtain the pies as big as a palm. After they have browned, with the help of a spatula they return to the other side.
After they have been fried, they are removed on the absorbent napkins on the back, then they are moved on a plate and sprinkled abundantly with vanilla powdered sugar mixed with cinnamon.
Considering that no sugar was added to the composition, it is powdered with a fairly generous layer. The apple pancakes are built on top of each other, so that the sugar wraps them on both sides.
Apple pie (my grandmother's recipe)
Apple pie it is one of the delicious cakes (pies) that my grandmother pampered us with when we were little.
I still remember the impatience with which we waited to taste the first corner of the pie, just taken out of the oven. Even if the pictures are not very successful, I guarantee you that the pie is delicious.
The other day I was making a list of the fruit cakes I love the most. The apple pie is in the same place as the pumpkin pie, I love them both just as much.
Yesterday I bought some beautiful apples, ripe and fragrant, only good for a pie full of autumn flavors. Today, after finishing the work around the house, I put on my apron and started baking this wonder.
How many pieces are left after only a few hours after I took it out of the oven, I'm ashamed to tell you. It is certain that he was very successful, both in the family and among friends who did not know the Romanian apple pie.
Apple pie & # 8211 traditional recipe
To make the pie filling with apples, wash the apples, put them on the large grater (with the peel, if you don't mind). Put them to harden in a non-stick bowl with 3-5 tablespoons of sugar. Add the cinnamon after 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and, when the juice evaporates, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
In a large bowl, rub the butter with the sugar. Add the vanilla essence and the egg and beat lightly until you get a creamy result. Add the cream, stir until smooth.
Separately, to prepare the apple pie dough, combine the flour with the salt and baking powder then add over the creamy mixture above, mixing well with a wooden spoon. When the dough that forms hardens and no longer goes mixed with the spoon, knead by hand.
When the apple pie dough is no longer sticky, divide it into 2 equal balls. Sprinkle flour on the table and spread one of the 2 balls with the blender (enough to cover the tray in which you want to make the pie). Put the first sheet in the tray and place the filling on top.
Spread the second ball of dough (exactly as you did with the first) and then cover with it the filling from the tray.
Put the tray in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until you notice that the dough has baked.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the pie and slice it.
Traditional apple pie recipe
This is how you prepared, simply and quickly, the tastiest apple pie recipe!
Try these recipes too:
Other apple recipes:3.5 / 5 - 11 Review (s)
All the above ingredients (for sheets) are piled in a bowl, put the flour for. started about 400 gr.
- mix well with a wooden spoon, then use your hands to knead and add flour as appropriate.
- mix well for about 8-10 minutes, with floured hands.
- or divided into 2 equal parts
- Place a baking paper large enough on the work table to spread the sheets on it.
- Sprinkle the flour on the baking paper, and start spreading the first ball of dough.
- spread a sheet the size of a tray (in the middle of the stove tray), and then place it in a greased and lined tray
- Peel the apples and grate them (I peeled them all), then put them with the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir and let the apples leave their juice, then mix again until the apple juice evaporates, etc., but you know that for sure. After the apples have left all the juice, add the cinnamon (I put a teaspoon), and mix again.
- After about 15 minutes, the juice was chelated, at which point he poured scorrrrrtzishuaara
- the apple filling is placed in the tray over the first sheet, it is leveled artistically.
- spread the second sheet, also on baking paper, and after spreading the sheet, take the baking paper with the sheet and place it over the tray (as I did with the first sheet), and then arrange it better , if you take it with your hands you risk putting it on your knees (sheet).
- put the tray in the oven at 175 degrees for about 30-35 minutes until it gets a beautiful golden yellow hue
- The apple pie is preferably cut cold, I cut it after at least 15 minutes
The recipe for tender apple pie was proposed by Pocahontas on the culinary forum.