A quick dessert to make and f.f. delicious
For the pancake dough we need:
- 250 gr. flour
- 280 ml milk
- 2 husband eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a pinch of salt
- half an envelope of baking powder
- rum essence
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia cheese
- 2 tablespoons nutella
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pancakes with Dulce de Leche:
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix for 3-4 minutes at maximum speed until smooth.
Leave the dough to 'rest' for 20 minutes. In a Teflon pan (not very large) bake the pancakes, I got 6 but one I had papato while I baked the rest of the pancakes :). After baking , leave to cool and start the cream.
Mix 2 tablespoons of Philadelphia cheese with 2 tablespoons of nutella. With this cream we cover each pancake with a layer not very thick or as you wish :) On top of the pancakes we pour Dulce De Leche
Vanilla ice cream with dulce de leche and baked nuts
Some consider ice cream a summer sweet, I can say with all my heart that it is a sweet of any season!
Making this ice cream recipe is simply child's play, the ingredients are simple and accessible to anyone, and the preparation method is so simple that even the most clumsy in the kitchen will be able to prepare it to order.
The idea to make ice cream with dulce de leche (milk jam) came to me immediately after I made a Chocotorta, one of the ingredients being dulce de leche and I thought why wouldn't I make ice cream !? So there was no long road and no endless testing for success.
The taste is great, light caramel and ripe walnuts only complement the wonder. Creamy and fine I can say that it is by far the best I have ever made!
Malt as simple ice cream recipes with fruit or chocolate, you can find below.
- 400 ml milk jam or sweetened condensed milk for cakes that we boil with canned food for 2 hours
- 500 ml of cow's milk cream with a minimum of 35% fat
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 70 g coarsely chopped ripe walnuts
Method of preparation:
As I wrote in the ingredients, if we don't have milk jam we can make it at home, the recipe here or we can boil the canned condensed milk for 2 hours and we will get the milk candy much easier, as in Chocotorta
I had a box of leftover jam at home, because I boil it several times and use it when needed.
We put the bowl of the ice cream machine in the freezer at least 24 hours before.
If you prefer, we either put the whole box of milk jam or we can leave a spoon aside for the top as I did and then we homogenize, we add the cream, the vanilla extract and we mix until we obtain a fine and homogeneous consistency. Let them cool for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Remove the ice cream machine from the freezer and pour the chocolate cream composition. We start and let it do its job. If we do not have an ice cream machine, we put the composition in a bowl, put it in the freezer and mix it every half hour, for creaminess and to avoid the formation of ice crystals.
Pour the ice cream obtained in a saucepan over which we will add the difference of milk jam, chopped walnuts. We pass it lightly with a spoon, so much so that it incorporates some of the ingredients added later and marbles lightly.
We put it back in the freezer for 1-2 hours, depending on how fast it freezes.
10 minutes before serving, take the casserole out of the freezer into the fridge, so that it can be handled more easily. With the help of an ice cream tongs, we will slice and serve extra walnuts, milk jam, mint, chocolate or any other combination you like.
Tart with dulce de leche
Being a mother around the holidays can be challenging at times. Of course, a very beautiful one. I try to outdo myself from year to year and prepare new desserts for the family, around Christmas, outside the classic cake. I was not surprised when this tart quickly disappeared from the table, everyone asking for a second portion.
My kids love leche candy, they look like me, I think. I also tried to prepare it for the first time from condensed milk, it didn't come out so good, and the second time from scratch, from fatty milk and it cost me about three hours, a hard-to-wash pan and a slightly bitter milk cake and a bit thin. Today I show you the effortless version, with Dulce de Leche Mardel, a click away, creamy, dense, delicious.
- 250 g of flour
- 160 g of butter with 80% fat
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 or
- 1 pinch of salt
For the filling
- 200 g of Dulce de Leche Mardel, taken from here.
- 100 ml of cream for cooking
- 1 or
- 1 tablespoon brown rum
- 300 g of coarsely chopped walnuts
- 100 g of pecans for decoration
- butter for greased tart form
Method of preparation
I chose not to use sugar in the dough to make a small contrast with the sweet milk. Also, any other flavor additions seemed superfluous to me. I mixed the diced butter with the flour and salt in the bowl of the robot, until I obtained a sandy composition. I then incorporated the vinegar, egg and cold water from the refrigerator. I formed a ball. I didn't knead at all, I just flattened the ball a little. I put a little in the fridge, wrapped in food foil, while I prepared the cream.
I mixed Dulcele de Leche Mardel at room temperature with liquid cream, egg and rum. I also chopped walnuts with a knife. I greased a tart form with a little butter. I spread the dough out of the fridge and placed it nicely in shape. I pricked him from place to place with a fork and placed the chopped walnuts on top.
I poured the cream and put it in the preheated oven at 190 °.
I baked for 30 minutes, after which I took out and placed the pecans. I put the form back in the oven and continued baking for another 20-25 minutes, until it browns on the edges.
This tart does not need too much praise, I think you realize that I had a great time at home and, without a doubt, it will be on the Christmas table. Good tart for the little ones and the big ones, without too much effort.
Method of preparation
In a frying pan, melt the chocolate with the cream, 100 gr of butter and 1/2 glass of dulce de leche (on low heat).
When it has melted, put the crushed biscuits and mix well to cover it well. Allow to cool slightly. Grease the pan with a little butter, pour the composition into the pan and level it evenly.
Beat the pudding with the cream and the 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche until it becomes a frothy cream and pour over the biscuit composition. Refrigerate for an hour.
Bring 125 ml of whipped cream to a boil and add the chocolate, mix well until it melts.
There are several methods to obtain this sweet milk: boiling on low heat, stirring constantly, boiling the unopened box in a water bath for 2 hours or the method of David Lebovitz presented by Florin here. I will also try the method presented by Florin, but now I have opted for boiling in a water bath. The first method is too difficult for me. :))))
Unopened condensed milk can be placed in a higher pan and covered with water. The water should be well above the box. The box must be covered with water throughout cooking. If the water drops too much, it is supplemented with another one, otherwise there is a danger of explosion.
After 2 hours of cooking (if the time is exceeded there is no bath) put the pan aside from the heat and leave until completely cooled.
300 ml milk,
two teaspoons of sugar,
two eggs ,
100 g flour,
Mix in a bowl the eggs, sugar, flour, add a little salt, then thin with milk as needed, so as to obtain a suitable thin composition.
Grease the pan with very little oil, heat it and pour the composition with the polish, just enough to cover the bottom of the pot.
If the composition is too thick, it can be thinned with a little mineral water.
The pancakes are fried on both sides, filled with jam.
Cherry ice cream
Sweetened condensed milk is one of the most commonly used methods for preserving milk, the product being very popular and appreciated in all corners of the world.
There are many recipes with condensed milk, both simple recipes for cakes and complex recipes for cakes or cream cakes.
A very sought after and delicious dish based on condensed milk is dulce de leche which, in fact, is a thick, consistent and very sweet caramel. It is found in canned form and is prepared by boiling sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Dulce de Leche it can be simply consumed or it can be added in recipes in the form of cream for cakes or cookies, topping ice cream / fruit salad, or for a different taste in rice pudding. Store in the refrigerator and consume in 2-3 days.
DeLatte offers you the following sweet and tasty options: DelatteConde, DelatteCaramelo - Dulce de Leche and DelatteCaramelo cu Cacao, ready to be enjoyed directly from the box or only good used for mousses, creams, cakes, cakes or even coffee.
Cozonac Ingredient With Caramel Cream
- 550 grams of flour
- 100 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons oil (sunflower, rapeseed, grape seeds, not olives)
- 4 yolks
- 300 ml. of milk
- 30 grams of fresh yeast
- 100 grams of sugar
- finely grated peel from 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of good quality cocoa
- 1 can of 400 gr. sweetened condensed milk
- optional: pt. finished on top of egg yolk, almond flakes, powdered sugar
Preparation Cozonac With Caramel Cream
Preparation begins the night before. Then, the so-called milk jam (dulce de leche) is prepared, which will be the filling for the cake. That's if you don't buy it ready-made, but it's very easy to make at home. The preserve with sweetened condensed milk is put in a pot and covered with as much water as possible, because it has to boil on medium heat for 3 hours. If the water evaporates, add more hot water so that the can does not stay dry. After 3 hours, turn off the heat and leave to cool in water. It is also good on bread, biscuits, wafers, etc. Find the procedure for obtaining this cream, in video format, by clicking on the picture below.
I had some emotions about how the cream will behave inside the cake. It's not a very light filling and it's quite moist. In the end, it turned out if not the most beautiful, in any case, by far the tastiest cake I've ever tasted.
For this cake with caramel cream, as I told you, I used the recipe for cake with scallops from the book signed by Silvia Jurcovan.
Preparation of the scalded dough for the cake I described it in great detail in an older article. Click on the picture below for the dough recipe described in the smallest details.
Anyway, in the following I also described what I did for this cake with caramel cream, step by step.
Maya with scalded dough
1. The mayonnaise with scalded dough with which we start the preparation is the one that keeps the cake fresh for a much longer time than an ordinary dough. He will do the same for this cake with caramel cream. So sift the flour. 50 grams of the total amount is placed separately in a large bowl (the one in which you will knead).
2. From the total amount of milk, put on the fire 100 ml., In a small saucepan. When the milk boils, pour over 50 grams of flour and mix. The paste that forms is spread with the back of the spoon in a thin layer on the walls of the vessel, to cool faster.
3. Separately, mix the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar until liquefied. When the scallop in the bowl is barely warm (about 37-38 degrees) add the liquefied yeast and mix well. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise until it is visibly swollen and the mass of the mixture is full of blisters.
Kneading and leavening the dough
4. While the yeast is growing, rub the yolks well with the salt and sugar in a bowl. Add the grated citrus peel, the remaining 200 ml. of lukewarm milk, 1 tablespoon of oil (I used walnut oil), vanilla and 1/2 of the melted butter, but by no means hot.
5. After the yeast-scalded crust has risen, add it over the mixture of egg yolks, milk and butter and mix well.
6. If kneading manually, add this liquid mixture over the flour little by little, kneading vigorously for at least 30 minutes. For the dough of this cake with caramel cream, I relied, as I said, on the help of the food processor. The robot kneaded for about 15 minutes, on gear 1.
7. After the dough is well kneaded, add the rest of the melted butter (but not hot). Continue to knead until a smooth, non-sticky crust is obtained. Only after the second batch of butter is added will the dough for this caramel cream cake become truly non-sticky.
8. I obtained 1160 grams of dough, of which I put 600 grams aside in a bowl greased with oil. To the remaining 560 grams I added 1 tablespoon of cocoa and 1 tablespoon of oil. I kneaded until it was well blended, then I placed the cocoa dough in another bowl greased with a thin film of oil. Adding cocoa in half of the dough has the role of helping us to get that beautiful, appetizing section, which attracted you to click on the picture in which you saw my cake with caramel cream.
9. The two bowls are wrapped with food foil and placed in a warm place, to grow until they double in volume.
Assembling the cake
10. The raised dough (both colors) is turned over on the work surface greased with oil. They are divided into two equal parts.
11. First stretch one of the white pieces, in the form of an approximately half-centimeter-thick rectangle (picture 1). It can be stretched with the twister, but it works just as well with the palms.
12. Spread an identical piece of cocoa dough and place it on top of the white one. Press lightly to adhere the layers of dough to each other. The caramel cream mixes vigorously to make it softer. Grease ½ the contents of the box on top of the cocoa dough. (picture 2). We thus obtained the two-tone layer of dough for this cake with caramel cream.
13. Repeat identically with the other two pieces (one white and one with cocoa) of dough.
14. Roll the dough into two identical cylinders. The two cylinders are twisted and placed in the cake pan lined with a double layer of baking paper. Attention, my tray is 38 & # 21512 cm, so you need a large tray!
15. You can finish the surface with beaten egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of cold water. I cut in a few places with a very sharp knife, both for practical reasons, to avoid as much as possible to crack my baking cake, and for aesthetic reasons. I then greased the visible surface of the cake batter with caramel cream with very little milk and sprinkled a few almond flakes.
Baking and cooling
16. Turn on the oven and set at 180 ° c. Meanwhile, the cake placed in the form is covered with a damp kitchen towel and kept in a warm place, to rise for another 25 minutes & # 8211 half an hour.
17. I baked this cake with caramel cream in the preheated oven at 180 ° c for 50 minutes. After the first 25 minutes, I lifted the sheets of baking paper from the sides of the mold to prevent the caramel cream from leaking out. I also covered the cake with another sheet of baking paper, well moistened, so that the fire doesn't take it too hard.
18. The cake with baked caramel cream is cooled on a special grill for cakes, lying alternately, 15 minutes on each side, on both long sides. Then it can be placed vertically on the grill until it cools completely.
Cozonac with caramel cream & # 8211 serving
It is good not to cut the cake with caramel cream until it is completely cold. I tell you the truth, the sublime scent, the imagination that had gone crazy and in addition the few caramelized pieces of cream, spilled on the baking paper, which had nowhere to hide from me, did not let me endure too much. I cut this cake with caramel cream while it was still warm. I discovered, as I hoped, the layers of fluffy white dough alternating with those with cocoa and rich caramel cream. I think that because of such dishes, the term foodporn appeared! Maybe it was a little too much cream. If I put only 300 grams, the cake would have had a better hold, but, hey ?! But this sublime taste.
Enjoy, dear ones, and don't forget that traditions are kept with pleasure when they do not become constraints, when we can interpret and adapt them to the times in which we live!
Butter cream with dulce de leche for cakes and pies
Butter cream with dulce de leche for cakes and pies is one of the best cake creams I have ever tried! Very easy to prepare and with only 3 ingredients. This cream has a demented flavor!
I tried this butter cream for this cake, if you want to use it for garnish, I recommend you make a double portion.
If you want a special flavor for your cakes, try it butter cream with dulce de leche.
See here other recipes with butter creams for cakes and pies.
Ingredients Spiral cookies with dulce de leche
- 250 gr. butter with 82% fat at room temperature
- 140 gr. granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 300 gr. flour
- 4 tablespoons sweet milk
Preparation Spiral cookies with dulce de leche
- In a large bowl, place the butter at room temperature and the sugar.
- Mix the two ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Add the yolk and vanilla extract and mix the composition lightly.
- Add the flour, sifted in the rain.
- Mix the composition, you need to quickly knead the dough with your hands towards the end to ensure that the ingredients are well blended. But be careful not to overdo it! No fragile dough should be kneaded in excess, because the gluten network in the flour will develop and we will get an unpleasant consistency in the finished product.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Powder the work surface with flour or spread with baking paper. I used a silicone sheet, convenient because it has a ruler on the edges that helps me see the size of the two sides of the dough.
- Shape the dough into a square of about 30 cm of dough that is spread with a whisk.
- Grease the dough with 4 tablespoons of sweet milk cream (made from caramelized condensed milk, the recipe here).
- Roll the dough with the filling inside, in the shape of a roll.
- Wrap the roll obtained in cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- During this time, turn on the oven and preheat to 180 ° C.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper for baking. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and remove from the foil. Slice the dough, thus obtaining the spiral pieces like a snail shell shell, which are placed in the baking tray with the cut up.
- Bake the cookies for 12 & # 8211 15 minutes, practically, until the edges of the cookies turn golden or golden brown, if you like more browned.
- Place on the cooling grill as soon as they are removed from the oven. If you don't do it right away, the caramel will stick to the parchment.
- Allow to cool and then store in airtight metal cans.
Perfect next to a cup of warm milk.
Let one last tip be useful: you can buy from here, with online order, ready caramelized condensed milk.