Gulia winked at me fresh and raw green. I gave it the main role in a homemade smoked soup, also freshly prepared.
- 1 large bowl
- 1 large potato
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 raw carrots
- 1 large piece of smoked pork fork
- 1 glass of sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon-juice / optional
- green parsley
- Dumplings: 3 eggs 4-5 tablespoons white flour, salt.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Soup with kale, smoked and sour cream:
- Clean and wash the vegetables.
- The bone is washed with warm water. It should not be scalded if it is freshly smoked.
- Eventually portion the fork bone if it is too large and will not fit well in the pot.
- Smoked bones are scalded with hot water if they are: too, smoked, too old or too salty.
- Bring to the boil. You will add salt at the end if necessary.
- Finely chop the onion. cut into cubes, carrots and potatoes.
- Gulia cuts her chopsticks.
- Initially I wanted to cook the vegetables, but they will cook quickly being raw.
- The fried onion would have loaded the soup too much and would have damaged the digestion. This taking into account that we already have smoking.
- Add the vegetables to the boil.
- The stems and leaves of the gulia are not thrown away - they are a great source of vitamins.
- Finely chop the green leaves + the stalks of the gulia and boil them in the juice.
- Try after 20 minutes if the vegetables are penetrated.
- Add to the soup, dumplings prepared from beaten eggs, salt and white flour.
- Taste and salt if needed. Add green parsley.
- Pepper and sour if you want with lemon juice.
- When serving, add sour cream or Greek yogurt as desired.
Good appetite !!!!
Smoked bones are scalded with hot water if they are: too, smoked, too old or too salty.
The stems and leaves of the gulia are not thrown away - they are a great source of vitamins.
About gulie: http://www.obiectiv.info/7-beneficii-nestiute-ale-guliilor_27965.html