Peel a squash, grate it and wash it with garlic.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, paprika
Sprinkle with a little olive oil and place in a tray in which to put the wine, a cup of water, carrot, tomato, lemon, all cut into rounds, peppercorns and green parsley.
Place in the oven and occasionally sprinkle with the juice from the pan.
Allow to brown well, remove from the oven and serve with a garnish.
Ingredients Baked lamb steak, marinated in yogurt with garlic
- 1 leg of lamb of 1.5 kg.
- 350 grams of fatty yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 30 ml. of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed coriander
- 1 teaspoon of salt to taste
Optionally, a gasket for which I used:
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 4 young carrots, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 red onion cut into large pieces
- 1 leek, white and light green, cut into rounds
- 3-4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 rosemary branches
- 4-5 thyme branches
- salt and pepper
Preparation Baked lamb steak, marinated in yogurt with garlic (video)
Preparation of meat and marinade
1. Carefully clean the lamb's flesh of the silver skins and fat on the surface, which are responsible for the odor that many find repulsive.
2. Insist until the pulp is well degreased.
3. Wash the lemon well with warm water, drain and shave the yellow part of the peel. Peel the garlic. Add the yogurt, lemon peel, corinadrad, salt, ground pepper, garlic cloves, olive oil and olive oil to the blender bowl and mix until the garlic is completely crushed. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Half of the sauce obtained is poured into a bowl or jar with a lid and kept in the refrigerator, we will serve it with the steak.
4. Put the lamb pulp in a large bag and pour the remaining yogurt sauce over it. Tie the bag so that it retains as little air as possible, massage the pulp so that the marinade reaches everywhere and refrigerate for 8 hours.
5. The next day, take the bag of lamb out of the fridge and let it return to room temperature. Start the oven and set at 190 ° C. Optionally, it is possible that at the same time with the steak we obtain a garnish with assorted vegetables, we simply mix all the ingredients from the list in the tray that will sit under the meat while cooking in the oven. Be careful not to put vegetables in that tray, spread it on baking paper so that the juices that fall from the meat during baking do not burn!
6. Place a suitable size grill on top of the tray and on the grill, the lamb leg well drained of the marinade. Cook for 1 hour-1 hour and 1/4, depending on the tenderness of the meat and the desired degree of cooking. Halfway through the cooking time, you can turn the lamb meat on the other side so that it browns evenly.
7. Once the lamb is roasted, let it rest for 15-20 minutes before serving. Serve with yogurt sauce with preserved garlic, which is enlivened with a little chopped green parsley (you can also add fresh yogurt or lemon to the sauce, depending on how concentrated you want it). Good appetite!
Ingredients goat pulp on potatoes
- 1 goat pulp
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 head of garlic
- thyme, pepper, salt
- olive oil
- 1 glass of water
We clean the onions and cut them into juliennes. Grease the pan with oil and form a bed of chopped onions. We cut the potatoes into slices and put them in a bowl. Put on them 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of thyme, a pinch of pepper and a pinch of salt. We mix them to be well wrapped in oil and spices. We put the potatoes thus prepared in the tray over the onion, forming a bed.
We check the goat pulp and take care of the excess fat, skins or any hairs. We also grease it with oil and massage it with thyme and a little freshly ground pepper. We prick it with the tip of a knife and stuff it here and there with garlic. We place it on the potatoes and put the glass of water in the tray. My goat was very young so the flesh is not large, in which case it would have been difficult to cook on the potatoes, requiring a longer preparation time and possibly marinating.
Put the tray in the hot oven and after about half an hour open the oven and turn the goat pulp, to brown well and evenly. In the end, the meat will be brown, flavorful and tender, and the potatoes fragrant and tasty him they will hold the train. Being tender, goat meat is cooked very quickly, including potatoes, and does not necessarily require prior preparation. In my eyes, this meat is in many ways over lamb, entering the top of my preferences.
- goat meat
- 200 ml of vinegar
- 50 g oil
- 200 ml of red wine
- A lemon
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the meat, wash it, cut it into pieces, then put it in a bowl with 2 l of cold water and vinegar. It lasts 4 hours.
2. Take out the meat, wipe it with a napkin, put it in the pan and sprinkle it with oil, lemon juice and wine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Put it in the oven, on the right heat, for 60 minutes.
4. Halfway through the time add the rosemary and sliced garlic.
Roast goat in the oven: easy to prepare and incredibly tasty!
Baked chicken legs
Baked chicken legs, recipe with pictures step by step. Baked chicken legs stuffed with garlic. Chicken legs breaded with garlic and bacon, cooked in the oven, ingredients and step by step preparation, illustrated with photos.
As time goes on, it happens more and more often that the flavors of a dish, usually the simplest, such as these baked chicken legs, activate my memories that I had almost lost. And if the food is good, it's sure the memories are beautiful too. This is a combination that cannot be happier, which contains the full meaning of the expression "food for the soul", which we often hear. Finally, before I share with you the whole mixture of feelings and thoughts I experienced until I put these chicken legs in the oven, I remind you that chicken recipes I have published a lot since chicken breast schnitzel to baked chicken wings so you have a choice.
My story today begins with a healthy chicken, a real giant, which I received from my mother. At least the chicken is "like my mother's" because, you'll see, the recipe is like my father's. At first I thought of making a whole chicken in the oven, in a paper bag. What made me give up this intention was the size of the chicken, too big to be cooked all at once, for only two diners.
OTHER RECIPES WITH CHICKEN FLESH
And while I was wondering how my mother kept this baby from growing so huge, I remembered that, in fact, it's been a few years since I asked her not to raise animals at all, because she doesn't have health problems. Then, while I was slicing the chicken, a beautiful day came to mind that I spent with my family, when I was about five and five years old and when the cook was, quite exceptionally, my father.
My father has the reputation of being someone who doesn't like women's affairs at all. He almost never goes through the kitchen and, at fixed hours, sits at the table with a patriarchal attitude, waiting to be served. Well, in my memory, the same conservative guy was the one who, on a Sunday by the lake, cooked for all of us some chicken legs stuffed with garlic and bacon, which he roasted over the fire. The taste of those tender, crunchy, juicy thighs is so vivid in my mind that I didn't even need to "bite the madlen" to feel it in my mouth, as well as relive the amazement that my father knows how to cook and still so good!
In today's recipe, my chicken legs were prepared exactly as my father did now & # 8230 better not count how many years. It's just that they were cooked in the oven and came out just as tender and juicy. The recipe is very simple and is ready in less than an hour.