We prepare a bowl. Put the biscuits soaked in cold coffee in it, then press lightly with a teaspoon to crush it.
I cut the washed apricots into cubes and placed them over the biscuits.
I mixed the Greek yogurt with honey, then I put it over the apricots.
I decorated with 1 crushed biscuit and 2 apricot slices.
We will cleanse peel the fruits, we will cut them cubes ( orange kiwi, blackberries,), washers small (banana) and we will put them in a bowl.
Separate into one bowl we will beat yogurt together with vanilla sugar.
We will prepare glasses big with foot.
Alternative we will put in glasses a layer of yogurt, crushed biscuits, a layer of fruit from the bowl and the last to be of yogurt.
We will decorate fruit dessert with yogurt with beans Red currant.
Delicious, healthy and fast dessert or breakfast. Buckwheat or bulgur with yogurt and fruit
Buckwheat is a cereal that is good to include in our diet and that of our children, because it is rich in vitamins E, B1 and B2. It is also an important source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and iron.
Bulgur is also a cereal with high nutritional properties. It cooks the same as rice, but has a shorter cooking time and is much more valuable from a nutritional point of view. It is an important source of magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin A and folic acid.
- 3 tablespoons bulgur or buckwheat
- 1 yogurt of 140 g
- 5-6 strawberries
- 7-8 raspberries or other berries
- 1 teaspoon of honey or to taste
Method of preparation:
It is very easy to prepare. The buckwheat is left to hydrate from evening until morning, then it is washed well. Add to it the yogurt, the fruit - whole or chopped, as desired - and the honey and that's it. In the case of bulgur, it boils for 10 minutes and also mixes with the other ingredients.
If we want, we can adapt this recipe and instead of berries we can use peaches or apricots. In the version with peaches and apricots, which is a sweeter idea can be given to babies up to one year, in the process of diversification, if we do not put honey.
Nothing more, nothing better & # 8211 The perfect pie with yogurt and lemon
Very fragrant and easy to prepare, the pie with yogurt and lemon is ready in 30 minutes. The homemade cake recipes are the ones that most often remind us of childhood, of the house with the inviting scents of my grandmother.
Unfortunately, nowadays time does not allow us to spend too much time in the kitchen, and some recipes require a lot of time to prepare them.
This pie with yogurt and lemon is not only very tasty, but also does not require many ingredients and has a fairly short cooking time. It is known that yogurt and lemon are products that are consumed very often, being beneficial to the body.
Considering that sugar is added here, it is not recommended in diets, but there are days when we can cheat a little. In those days I recommend this simple and delicious recipe.
You need a few ingredients and only a few minutes to prepare the yogurt and lemon pie:
Let me tell you what I used for this dessert recipe with cheese and fruit:
- -cheese cheese-200 g (I used cheese pearls with sour cream)
- -mascarpone 500 g (or Philadelphia)
- -yurt 150 g
- -2 apricots
- -2 peaches
- -2 plums (use any kind of fresh fruit, compote, jam)
- -1 tablespoon honey (to taste)
- Put in a bowl the cheese, yogurt, mascarpone, honey and vanilla and mix until a frothy cream is made. Taste and if you want sweeter, add more honey or other sweetener.
- Place in layers, cups, bowls or bowls (my husband was unhappy with the portion and licked half of it from me) alternative layers of fragrant cream and diced fruit. Sit according to desire and imagination.
Tricks, tips for dessert with cheese and fruit:
-you can mix the fruits with a little honey if you want them to be sweeter, but left sour, the dessert is very cool
-Put in the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving
It is an excellent, quick and cool recipe.
See also the recipe for Quick dessert with cheese and coffee. I have other tasty recipes for you:
APPLE CAKE with YOGHURT - an easy and quick dessert
This apple cake with yogurt is extremely easy to prepare. The recipe is low difficulty, so that even the least experienced in the kitchen can try it.
The cake has a soft, fluffy consistency, Easy wet. It is extremely tasty due to the combination of yogurt and apple. If you want, you can adjust the amount of sugar depending on taste or doctor's recommendations. You can definitely use only half the amount of sugar suggested below.
Apple cake with yogurt simple recipe
Yogurt mousse - a quick, cool, delicious and nutritious dessert! What more could you want from a perfect dessert for the upcoming hot season? One of our big questions as children was, "Mom, do we have anything sweet?" My brother and I are very fond of sweets and desserts and my mother was always ready! What does a "quick dessert" mean in our childhood? Rubbed yolk with sugar, egg foam or meringue, ripe apples, powdered milk rubbed with water and sugar, biscuit salami. These were the "intervention" desserts. But today, when she tasted the cup of yogurt mousse, my mother decreed that "it was good to make it when you were little" & # x1f5a4
Yogurt mousse - everything you need to know about the recipe
- It is necessary to use a fat, creamy yogurt. That's why Greek yogurt is ideal! A low-fat yogurt or one that contains a lot of water, will not froth and the dessert will not succeed as well.
- You can also choose a Greek yogurt with fruit or flavors, depending on your preferences.
- I chose crispy Muesli with hazelnuts and raisins. But whatever muesli you like, even simple oatmeal is perfect for our yogurt mousse recipe. It is also good to use digestive biscuits ground in a blender or broken into larger pieces. Or, of course, biscuits!
- You can assemble the dessert in a single bowl, as I did or in individual bowls, for each guest at the table.
- The yogurt mousse recipe is also wonderful as a dessert on trips or on the green grass! Simply assemble the dessert in 200ml jars, close the lid, tie a teaspoon and they are ready to be transported in a mini box / refrigerated.
- The composition of yogurt mousse goes perfectly in the ice cream machine! The outcome? An absolutely delicious yogurt ice cream. You can also add pieces of fruit, chocolate flakes, nuts, syrup to the composition.
Yogurt mousse - useful information about liquid cream / sweet cream
Let me tell you more about natural whipped cream or sweet cream that we use in the yogurt mousse recipe. I highly recommend Pilos liquid cream (or sweet cream), own brand Lidl. It is a NATURAL sweet cream, of animal origin, NOT a whipped cream substitute, not a vegetable whipped cream. In other words & # 8230 is what you need! You can find it on the shelf in the 200ml UHT version and I recommend it instead of any whipped cream substitute based on vegetable fat!
Unlike whipped cream (I don't give a name, but you know them), real sweet cream must meet certain conditions to beat well:
- It must be very, very cold in the fridge. My advice is that after you keep it in the fridge since you buy it, keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes before use, so that it is super cold.
- Also in the freezer we keep the mixer blades and the bowl in which we beat the sweet cream.
- When the sweet cream reaches the consistency we want, we must turn off the mixer. Thus, the sweet cream will turn into butter.
Ingredients for 4 servings of yogurt mousse:
- 280g (2 jars) Greek yogurt Pilos
- 80g sugar vanilla powder Castello
- 200ml fresh liquid Pilos
- 200g apricots from Freshona compote
- 150g Crownfield Crispy Muesli
All the ingredients for the Yogurt Mousse recipe can be found in Lidl & # x1f5a4 stores
Beat the cream for 5-6 minutes, with the mixer at high speed, until it is fluffy. In another bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and powdered sugar. Mix until the sugar granules no longer feel. Add whipped cream, mix with folding movements, from top to bottom, so as not to remove the air from the composition. Then all we have to do is assemble the dessert: a layer of muesli, a generous layer of yogurt mousse, a layer of fruit of your choice, fresh or compote. Let everything cool for a few hours before serving.
On one of my outings to the restaurant I was surprised to find chia seed pudding on a menu. Sounds weird, so I took it. And I liked it enough to start replying.
Ask the specialist
The editors of Dietetik.ro put their experience and knowledge to good use. Ask questions here.
Turkish lentil soup
Turkish lentil soup is very tasty, healthy and nutritious.
Red lentil food
Red lentil food cooks very quickly and that's because lentils.
Chicken liver with garlic
The livers are very sensitive to heat treatment and can harden or.
The real Dobrogean pie!
And I'm talking here about the Dobrogean pie in a tray with a diameter of 40.
How to make cottage cheese
It is an important source of calcium and protein. you will say that it is easier.
The latest articles
9 Cute and quick mini appetizers for the holidays - very healthy
Appetizers are not missing on the holiday table and it is not surprising, having.
Unique and colorful salads for the holidays
One thing is for sure, we can't avoid delicious dishes and.
8 Food ideas that do not require a source of fire
We know it seems impossible at first glance, but it is not so at all. It really is possible.
7 Delicious and consistent broccoli salads
Broccoli is by far the vegetable-queen of diets and that's why.
Scalpforte - get rid of any hair problems! Perhaps one of the most common beauty problems is hair degradation and loss. We all want beautiful, thick hair.
Ingredients Cakes With Yogurt Dough, Cold Dried
- 500 grams of flour
- 200 grams of cold butter, cut into pieces or 150 grams of lard
- 1 or
- 1 glass of yogurt (150-175 ml.)
- 1 teaspoon salt (10 grams)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (for the sweet version add 80-100 grams of sugar and flavors, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and grated peel of 1 lemon)
- 25 grams of fresh yeast or 1 tablespoon grated & # 8211 7 grams & # 8211 of granulated yeast (dry)
- 150 grams of cottage cheese (fresh)
- 60 grams of grated cheese
- 1 or
- salt to taste
Preparation of Cold Dried Yogurt Dough Cakes
1. To prepare the dough with cold leavened yogurt for these croissants, dissolve the yeast in 1-2 tablespoons of water and set aside. The butter / lard is incorporated into the flour mixed with salt and sugar, rubbing it with your fingers until the composition has a sandy appearance:
2. Add the egg, yoghurt and yeast dissolved in water:
3. Knead the ingredients quickly until the dough comes off the bowl completely and is no longer sticky at all:
4. Wrap the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours. After this time, the dough has doubled in volume (at least):
Cheese croissants & # 8211 filling and shaping
5. Mix homogeneously, in a bowl, the ingredients for filling these croissants filled with cheese. On the work surface sprinkled with flour, roll out the dough into a rectangular shape, about 5-7 mm thick. It is cut into rectangles, which in turn are divided diagonally to obtain triangles. 20-24 pieces come out, depending on how big the croissants are. At the base of each triangle is placed a teaspoon of filling.
6. Roll each dough triangle from the base to the top, with the filling inside. Thus, our cheese croissants are formed, which are placed on a tray covered with baking paper.
7. Switch on the oven and set it at 180 ° C. Meanwhile, the croissants will rise at room temperature. We let them grow for about 20-25 minutes. Once the oven has warmed up, grease the croissants with a pastry brush with beaten egg and (optionally) sprinkle with grated cheese (or sesame seeds, poppy seeds, etc.).
8. The tray with our cheese croissants is baked for about 25-30 minutes, at a medium height, until nicely browned. Let them cool, they can be served when they are warm or completely cold.
These croissants filled with cheese (or other fillings) are very tender and tasty, both lukewarm and cold. What makes them special is this very cold leavened dough, kneaded with yogurt, which has a special consistency. A section:
Great appetite and increase baking and if you feel like trying more croissant recipes, you can find them by clicking on the picture below!
All my pastry recipes you can find them by clicking on the following picture.
Dessert without flour! Very fast and tasty! It is prepared in two steps and three movements!
An incredibly beautiful, quick and tasty dessert, made with sweet cow cheese! Does not contain flour. It has a creamy and fine consistency. It simply melts in your mouth. You can enjoy it during both daily and festive meals!
-500 g of sweet cottage cheese
-130 g of fermented cream
-80 g of sugar (if you like sweeter desserts, you can add 100-120 g of sugar)
-15 g of starch (you can replace it with flour or semolina)
-2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
-lemon and orange peel - to taste (optional)
-1/3 teaspoon ground turmeric (optional)
-150 g of dried fruit (we used raisins, dried apricots) and candied fruit
-coconut flakes or melted chocolate - for decoration.
From these ingredients you will get a dessert weighing 1000 g.
1.Put the sweet cottage cheese, melted butter, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, ground turmeric, lemon juice and sour cream in a deep bowl. Beat with the mixer until smooth.
2.Add the starch. Stir.
3. Gradually add (one by one) the eggs, mixing each time until smooth. You need to get a fine, cream-like composition.
4. Transfer a few tablespoons of the composition into a separate bowl and mix with the poppy seeds.
5. Add the grated citrus peel, dried fruit and candied fruit to the rest of the composition. Stir.
6. Line the tray with baking paper, greased with butter. Transfer the poppy composition to it. Spread it evenly.
7. Then add the rest of the composition. Spread it evenly. Tap the table tray a few times.
8. Bake the dessert for 40-50 minutes in the preheated oven to 160 ° C. If you want, you can put a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven.
9. Allow the dessert to cool completely, then cover it with a lid and refrigerate for a few hours.
10. Transfer the dessert to a plate and decorate it with coconut flakes or melted chocolate.