We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Make an elastic dough, suitable for soft, flour, yeast, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, grated lemon peel, warm milk and rum essence. When all the ingredients have been incorporated, add the oil little by little. Knead and beat the dough, and after all the oil has been incorporated and the dough is elastic and no longer sticks to your hand, leave it to rise in the heat, covered with a clean towel.
While the dough is fermenting, make the filling. Mix well the cheese, sugar, egg yolks, beaten egg whites, vanilla, grated peel of a lemon, until a uniform, consistent and well-bound composition results.
When the dough has grown in volume, turn it over on the board, knead it with a little flour so that it doesn't stick to your hands, then divide it into 32 pieces. Take a piece of dough, make it into a ball that is flattened with the rolling pin, grow in 4 places (as seen in the pictures) forming 4 petals and put a ladle full of cheese filling in the middle. Take each petal and lift it around the filling, all around. The filling will be surrounded by the 4 petals formed by the notches applied to the piece of dough. (There are explicit pictures, according to the description of the recipe!)
Do the same with all the pieces of dough, and put the formed pies in a tray prepared in advance with baking paper. Allow the pies to rise in the pan.
Beat one egg well and grease all the pies. Put the tray in the oven on a suitable heat and when the pies are nicely browned, take them out and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The pies are very good, both hot and cold.
“Rose” buns with cottage cheese & # 8211 a tender and tasty homemade dessert!
We present you the recipe for some very delicious buns, in the shape of roses. From soft and fluffy dough, with fine and tender cheese filling, they are obtained particularly appetizing and aromatic. They are perfect to be served as a dessert, snack or to be packaged. Experiment with your favorite dried fruits and enjoy your loved ones with the most delicious homemade cakes.
-3 eggs (2 eggs for dough, 1 egg for filling)
-200 g of sugar (100 g for dough and 100 g for filling)
-600-700 g of sifted flour
-2 packets of vanilla sugar (1 for dough and 1 for filling)
-25 g of fresh yeast (or 2 teaspoons of dry yeast)
-lemon peel for dough (optional)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour boiling water into the raisin bowl and let it soften.
2. Prepare the mayonnaise: heat the milk and pour it into a bowl. Add the yeast, sugar and about 250 g of flour. Stir and leave the bowl in a warm place.
3. Melt the butter. Let it cool.
4. Mix the warm butter with the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour the resulting mixture into the mayonnaise bowl and mix.
5. Gradually add the remaining flour and knead the dough. Get a homogeneous and dense dough. Let it grow in a warm place.
6. Prepare the filling: mix the cottage cheese (at room temperature) with the egg, raisins (drained water), caster sugar and vanilla sugar. If the cheese is too moist, you can add a little flour or semolina.
7. Divide the dough into 24 balls of the same size. Leave them at room temperature for 15 minutes.
8. Spread a ball of dough in a small tray and cut it into 3 parts (different sizes). Arrange a portion of the filling in the middle.
9. Glue the edges of the smallest part of the dough around the filling (as close to the base as possible). Then do the same with the other two parts of the countertop. Thus form the rose. Glue the edges of the dough well, especially the last "petal".
10. Do the same with the other portions of dough. Leave the buns at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
11. Beat a yolk with a little milk. Grease the buns with the mixture obtained.
12. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with paper. Bake the buns in the preheated oven at 180 ° C until they are ready.
Mix the sugar and yeast and then with the flour and then add a little warm water. Framantam. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to heat, leavened, for about 15 minutes.
Melt the butter over low heat and add it over the dough, in streams, little by little.
Add the oil little by little. Beat the yolks with the salt and then incorporate them into the mixture above. Framantam.
Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to warm, leaven for an hour. During this time we take care of the filling. drain the cottage cheese well using a gauze then mix it with sugar, egg whites, raisins, grated orange peel, rum essence and vanilla sugar. Stir for a good homogenization.
Grease the work table with oil. After the dough leavened, I "made" 20 balls, that's how much I got.
With the help of the rolling pin, we spread each ball separately and put in the middle a healthy spoonful of the cheese filling.
Pull the edges of the dough over the filling and lightly press the pies by hand. Grease a pan with a little oil and let it heat up.
Bake the pies over medium heat, on both sides, until nicely browned. Powder with powdered sugar. I assure you that they are delicious!
Sweet cottage cheese pie is a quick dessert recipe. If you don't want to use frozen dough, you can prepare it yourself, but the commercial one is also very good.
Thaw the pie sheet dough and spread it on the board. The cottage cheese is mixed very well with eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Then add the grated lemon peel.
Grease the pan with a little oil and place three sheets of pie greased with a little oil. Pour half of the filling over them, put 2 more sheets then the rest of the composition and cover with 2 more sheets. Beat an egg with 2 tablespoons of sour cream and a teaspoon of sugar and pour over the pie.
Put the tray in the oven where the pie with sweet cottage cheese is kept for about 40 minutes on a suitable heat.
The pie with sweet cottage cheese is cut into squares and powdered with vanilla sugar.
Other recommended pie recipes:
Method of preparation
Let the pie sheets thaw, then spread them out and grease them with a little beaten egg!
For the filling: break the eggs in a larger bowl, then mix them with the yogurt and 2-3 tablespoons of oil and finally pour over the mixture 100 ml of water! We can also add kneaded cheese to this mixture or we can add it separately!
Optional: if we want a sweet cheese pie, we add in addition to the mix / mixture 100 gr of raisins and 2-3 tablespoons of sugar!
After preparing the mixture, pour it over the sheets and then fold at the end with another row of sheets! If you want a more consistent mixture you can put up to 3 rows of sheets!
Leave in the oven for about 20 minutes!
At the end, for a special visual effect we can sift 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar on top! It can be served, both hot and cold. with a glass of juice or yogurt or anything else you want.
Sweet cheese pies are delicious traditional pastries. Mix in a small bowl a tablespoon of sugar and yeast and 3 teaspoons of warm milk, sprinkle a little flour. Leave the bowl in a warm place for 15 minutes to grow a mayo. Separate the egg white from the yolk and beat it with a hard foam with a pinch of salt. Sift the flour, make a hole in the middle of it and put the mayonnaise, beaten egg yolk, milk, lemon peel and finally the egg white foam. Mix everything well until you make a dough that you leave to rise, in a warm place, for almost an hour.
For the filling, mix the ingredients well.
For assembly. I'm not going to give you directions now, you know much better than me what and how. I did just that..I stretched a sheet of about 5 mm, I cut some squares of about 8 cm, I put a spoonful of filling in the middle of each square, I greased the edges of the square with egg white and I brought the corners of the square in the middle, pressing them. please technically speaking (sounds good, haven't I learned a new expression. technically speaking: P). this corner issue didn't work out for me. they loosened a little when baked, but. who cares?
Grease the pies with cheese and then with egg yolk mixed with about 3-4 tablespoons of milk and return them to the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Mix eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the oil little by little then incorporate the cream. Then add the grated lemon peel and rum essence. Sift the flour, mix it with the salt and incorporate it into the mixture above, stirring with a wooden spoon from top to bottom. Dissolve the baking powder in lemon juice and add it to the composition.
Grease a tray (30/24) with butter and line it with baking paper and put in it half of the above composition. Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
Prepare the filling: beat the eggs well with the salt powder then add one by one the cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla sugar, rum essence, grated lemon peel, semolina and raisins. Mix well, with a wooden spoon, for a good homogenization. Pour this filling over the dough in the pan.
Pour the other half of the dough over the filling. Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes. The cake must be brown and well made (we do the toothpick test). Remove from the oven, leave to cool, powder with powdered sugar and then cut.
In a bowl mix flour, margarine, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and an egg. Knead all these ingredients well, until you get a suitable hard dough. Warning: The dough will be harder to spread, it will be slightly crumbly.
Roll out the dough into a thin sheet and place in a pan greased with a little oil.
Separately mix the sweet cheese with the pudding powder. Over it add milk, 4 tablespoons sugar, one egg and three egg yolks. All mix well with the mixer until smooth. The obtained mixture is placed over the sheet in the tray and put in the oven at the right heat until a crust is formed.
When a crust has formed, add the beaten egg whites with a little salt and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Leave in the oven until the egg whites harden.
Allow the cake to cool, then cut into small pieces. It is served cold.
Top 5 recipes, the most beloved pies of Romanians
Top 5 recipes, the most beloved pies of Romanians, traditional pies with walnuts, sweet or salty cheese, with fine sheets made at home or commercially or with leavened dough sheets.
2. Cheesecake and leavened dough sheets, as is done in Moldova. An old peasant recipe, a chubby, soft and fluffy pie, with a generous sweet cheese filling.
The recipe belongs to my Moldovan grandmother, I recommend you to see the dough recipe as well. It 's a soft fluff that is & # 128578
3. Appetizer pie with cheese and spinach, simple recipe, with fine sheets from the trade. It is of a rare finesse, so delicious that it creates addiction.
4. Dobrogean pie, with sweet or salty cheese, with fine sheets, homemade. Surely you ate such goodness when you were on vacation, on the seaside.
5. Yogurt pie, extremely fast recipe, the undisputed queen of pies. In 10-15 minutes it is ready to put in the oven. It succeeds a novice housewife, it is tender, juicy and fragrant. A goodness that I recommend you try at the first opportunity.
That's about it with the top 5 best pies. I have others, I invite you to see here Top 5 recipes 🙂
Spor turned it around and ate pies, let the wars be good for nothing. But the hard pies are still tasty! & # 128578
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Top 5 recipes, the most beloved pies of Romanians
1. Combine the cream cheese with the sugar, salt, egg yolk, sour cream and spices.
2. Separately, beat the egg with a little milk. Spread the foil a little, then cut it into 8 equal, square pieces.
3. Place a tablespoon of the composition in the center of each square of the sheet. Grease the edges of each piece of dough with egg and join them diagonally, in the center, holding with your fingers, so as not to press on the cream cheese.
4. Put the Danish pies in the freezer for 10 minutes or in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Then remove the Danish pastries from the cold, grease them with egg on the whole surface and bake them at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.