Mix the butter with the sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar. Add flour, make a hole in the middle where you put the baking soda, a tablespoon of milk and vinegar. Add salt, cinnamon and mix well. Incorporate the apples and put them in the oven, which was greased with oil and lined with flour.
Melt the butter and mix all the ingredients, then put it on the surface of the composition in the pan. Bake for about 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Health and delicacy in a classic recipe: apple cake
Do you like apples? What about the cake? How about a mix? It's very simple because you definitely have the necessary ingredients, hidden somewhere in the pantry! So, let's prepare one together apple cake. Good luck with the cake!
8 tablespoons butter
1 cup sugar
2 large apples
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
6 chopped hazelnuts
Method of preparation:
1. Clean and remove the back of the apples, then cut them into cubes.
2. Mix the butter with the sugar, then add the eggs and milk and incorporate.
3. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt, then mix everything with the creamy dough. Add the apple, cinnamon and hazelnut pieces. Do not mix too hard. You don't want apple puree!
4. Pour the dough into a cake pan greased with butter and lined with flour. Leave the cake in the oven for an hour.
Check with apples and dried fruits
First and foremost, I had to confess to you :): I never gave in to the sweets with dried fruits, they seemed strong and that was enough for me not to try them. Wrong opinion otherwise, if you know how to prepare them they are not strong at all and then if I stop to think I think it is just a matter of taste.
The other day I saw a photo on the net with a cake with apples and dried fruits prepared without eggs and I had a huge curiosity to try it. First of all, because I liked the ingredients, then because it was extremely easy to prepare, you didn't have to grind or mix anything, they all mixed and baked in the form of baking. Only the baking time was a bit longer but that didn't bother me, I didn't have to sit next to the oven. Plus without eggs or oil? Can it be a cake without eggs or oil? Super good I assure you.
I am writing you the recipe and I hope you try it, it is very good, sweet and sour, the kind of cake from which you eat a slice and you feel full, that is, consistent.
Check with apples and dried fruits
- 100g pitted prunes
- 100g dehydrated apricots (I did not put)
- 100g nuts
- 100g unsalted hazelnuts (I put raw peanuts)
- 5 large apples cleaned and grated with large holes
- 1 tablespoon hydrated raisins
- 1 tablespoon cocoa tip
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150g raw sugar
- 240g white flour 000
- 1 sachet of baking powder
In a bowl sift flour, cocoa and add baking powder.
In another bowl put the rest of the ingredients apart from the apples and mix them lightly. Add the grated apples and then mix the flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. Mix well with a spoon until you get a kind of harder crust that we put with a spoon and stuff it well :) in the shape of a cake lined with baking paper.
Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 1.5 hours on the lower stage of the oven.
Let the cake cool well then cut it into slices with a sharp knife.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Method of preparation
Put the apples in a bowl and mix with the 3 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon. Cover and leave for an hour.
Mix the butter with the sugar then add one egg at a time, mixing well after each one.
Mix the flour with the salt and gradually add to the above composition until smooth.
Grease with butter and line a cake tray with flour, put a layer of composition with a spoon, then insert the apple slices vertically in the dough, another layer of composition and another layer of apples.
Cake with apples and cinnamon made of leavened dough!
This apple cake will not leave anyone indifferent! The dough is delicate and very soft, and in combination with the juicy and flavorful filling, you get an exceptional dessert!
For the dough:
-20 g of fresh yeast or 7 g of dry yeast
-1½ tablespoon odorless oil
-1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
For the filling:
-700 gr of apples (5 medium apples)
-50 gr of sugar (or to taste)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix the milk at room temperature with yeast and 1 tablespoon of total sugar until smooth.
2.Add 2 tablespoons of flour from the total amount, mix well, cover the bowl and leave the composition for about 30 minutes at room temperature. During this time, the mayo will foam.
3. Lightly beat the eggs with the remaining sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
4.Mix the mayonnaise, pour the egg mixture and mix once more, until smooth.
5. Add the melted and cooled butter. Stir once more well.
6. Incorporate the remaining flour in 2 steps, mix with a spatula and knead the dough.
7. At the end, gradually add the oil and continue to knead a soft and non-sticky dough for 5-7 minutes.
8. Round the dough, place it in a clean bowl greased with a little oil, cover it and leave it to rise for 1.5 hours.
9. Peel the apples and the back, then cut them into medium pieces in a pan.
10.Add water, sugar and butter.
11. Transfer the pan to the stove and sauté the apples, stirring, until soft.
12. Then pass them with a spatula, until you get a puree, and keep the filling on the fire, until the liquid evaporates and becomes thicker.
13.Add cinnamon, mix and transfer the filling to a plate to cool.
Advice. Choose sweet and sour apples, soft. If they will be very juicy, then add a smaller amount of water.
14. Grease the form (26 cm) with butter and sprinkle it with flour, then shake off the excess flour.
15.Transfer the dough onto the floured worktop, work it and divide it into 2 pieces: a larger one (the base of the cake) and a smaller one (the surface of the cake). Round them and let them rest for 5-10 minutes.
16. On the work surface sprinkled with flour, spread the larger piece of dough in a round top, place it in the shape, distribute it evenly and form the edges.
17. Add the apple filling in an even layer.
18. Spread the smaller piece of dough and cover the filling, gluing the edges well. Smooth the edge down and level the cake on the surface of the form.
19. Cover the cake and let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
20. Then grease it with a beaten egg and a walnut kernel, and in the middle make a hole through which the steam will come out.
21. Bake the cake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° С, let it cool in the form, then transfer it to the tray.
The dough is special: leavened, with a texture similar to that for muffins and even slightly layered. It's fine and soft, it melts in your mouth! We highly recommend you try this recipe.
Wet check with apples, nuts and cinnamon
Small wooden dog with handle
The cake with apples, nuts and cinnamon is a moist, filling and very tasty cake.
Ingredients: 150 g beetroot flour (or your favorite), 200 g butter, 100 g sugar, 200 g grated apples, grated lemon peel, 4 eggs, 100 g ground walnuts, a teaspoon of baking powder, cinnamon.
Rub the butter left at room temperature. Add the yolks one by one. Gradually add flour mixed with baking powder and ground walnuts. It is ideal to use a larger strainer and to sift the flour over the butter, this way it is aerated and the cake comes out fluffier. Add the apples given on the large grater and drain well. Put half a teaspoon of cinnamon. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar until they harden and become like a meringue. Incorporate the egg whites lightly by turning so that the composition does not leave and remains fluffy.
Pour into a cake pan greased with butter and bake in the preheated oven for about 40-45 min. at 180 g C.
You can use both the Asymmetry teflon cake form and the heat-resistant glass cake form. Both conduct heat very well so that the baking is uniform and the dough does not stick to the bowl.
Inviting cake with apples and cinnamon
When we start to feel autumn with the wind, the rains and this state of discomfort, as if something is not going well. When we move from ice cream to ice cream to hot mint and melissa teas. The first thought that comes to mind is to clean some apples and take out of the closet the bag with cinnamon. The time has come for the "Apple Pie" with the warm aroma of cinnamon, which "heats" the whole house!
1 cup wheat flour 1 cup oatmeal 2-3 eggs (depending on size) 1 cup brown sugar 1 cup sour milk or kefir 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda (quenched in vinegar) 50g melted butter 2 apples large cinnamon another tablespoon of flour and one tablespoon of sugar a pinch of salt.
Method of preparation
Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
Beat the eggs lightly with the sugar.
Add sour milk and baking soda and mix once more.
Then, incorporate the butter and pour the liquid mass over the flour. Stir well with a spoon, you need to get a dough the consistency of a thick cream.
Peel the apples, cut them and cut them into 0.5cm thin slices. I powdered them with a spoonful of flour, a spoonful of sugar and a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
We cover a round cake tin with baking paper and grease it with oil.
Pour the dough, place the apple slices nicely on top and generously powder the cake with ground cinnamon.
Put it in the hot oven at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes. But, at the end I recommend you to do the toothpick test, the ovens are different and it is very likely that it will take another 10 minutes.
Even before you taste the first piece, you will already have the feeling of well-being, warmth and comfort, from the cinnamon aroma! And the effect will be even more "healing" with each delicious piece! Here I have shared with you the secret of the perfect cure for autumn depressions!
Check with apples and dates
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Sift the flour into a bowl and add the dates, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add the apple and egg jelly, then 5 tablespoons of water. Mix thoroughly. Put the composition in the cake pan and level it.
2. Bake the cake in the center of the oven for 1 hour and a quarter or until the cake becomes firm, and a toothpick stuck in it comes out clean.
3. Remove from the oven and let the apple and date cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn over on a plate and let cool completely.
300 g flour with growth agent
250 g dates, chopped
100 g brown sugar
1 tablespoon grated cinnamon
a pinch of salt
285 g apple jelly
Cake with cinnamon and apples - Recipes
CHECK WITH APPLES AND CARAMI GLAZE
From grandparents to little girls who barely make it to the chair
The apple and caramel cake is a treat for everyone!
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons grated apples (I used from Naturelo)
- 120 gr flour
- 80 gr sugar
- 60 gr melted butter
- a sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons ground walnuts
- Mix the eggs with the sugar until they double in volumeGradually add the flour mixed with baking powder and melted butter and mix until completely homogenous.Add the grated applesthen cinnamon powderand then ground walnuts
- Incorporate with a silicone palette, then put the composition in a cake tin covered with baking paper
- Leave in the oven heated to 170 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until the cake until it passes the toothpick test.
- For the caramel, melt the sugarthen add the whipped cream. Let the sugar dissolve completely, then remove from the heat and mix the butter vigorously until it melts completely.
- Garnish the cake with caramel icing
- good appetite!