I prepared the potatoes directly in the peel but they can also be cleaned, so let's start with the meat seasoning, which is to taste, then wash the potatoes well, especially if we leave them with the peel, then take (the potato drill) excuse me that I only tell him that I received him and I really don't know his name.
We start to drill the potato lengthwise and as much as possible in the middle, we twist it until it comes out on the other side of the potato, after which we slowly take the potato spiral by hand, which is very resistant and can be fried.
Then prepare a tray with a little water, fill the potatoes, the middle hole with the meat, and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes at 220 C.
From time to time the potatoes turn from side to side.
Remove from the oven when browned, ie baked :)
- potatoes - 6-7 pieces
- fresh cottage cheese with a content of 9% fat - 200 grams
- brisket - 200 grams
- soft cream cheese - 150 grams
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon
- ground hot peppers - to taste
- ground sweet red pepper
- bow - for decoration.
Potatoes stuffed in the oven Step by step recipe
- Boil the washed potatoes in salted water until they are half cooked.
- The council. Before boiling the potatoes, you need to prick it with a toothpick in several places: so that the skin does not crack.
- The council. The availability of potatoes can be checked with a wooden toothpick.
- The council. Potatoes should be the same size, even in shape and not very large: large potatoes are cooked longer and cooked longer.
- Remove the skin from the brush and cut it into cubes.
- The council. When choosing a brisket, keep in mind that it is not high in fat.
- Rub the cream cheese on a coarse grater in a bowl with brush slices.
- The council. If you do not have cream cheese, then you can use any hard cheese: for example, "Russian".
- The council. Before grating the cheese, you have to put it in the freezer for 20 minutes. And grease the grater with vegetable oil.
- After that, add 200 grams of cottage cheese (fresh, 9% fat).
- The council. It is better to take cottage cheese: it will not be dry and grains.
- Mix the resulting filling with a spoon.
- Cut the prepared and cooled potatoes in two halves and remove the middle using a spoon. The shell is not removed. And we try to leave the sides so that the filling does not slip.
- Grease the form with vegetable oil, put potatoes on it, stuffed with filling and salt on top. Season with two types of peppers. Put the brush slices on top. I put the pot in the preheated oven: 15-20 minutes. The oven temperature must be 200 degrees. Decorate the finished bowl with fresh, green, finely chopped onions.
- The council. We fixed the baking sheet in the middle of the oven: in this way our dish will be baked evenly on all sides. If the oven has a "grill" mode, then at the end, for a few minutes, you can use it to get a beautiful golden crust.
In addition to this dish will be a quick salad. It will complete the taste of potatoes.
- Wash the vegetables well: two fresh cucumbers, 10 pieces of radish, a bunch of onions and dill.
- Cut the cucumbers and put them in a bowl.
- Cut radishes into slices, pour into cucumbers.
- Finely chop the onion and dill and add to the vegetables (we use only fresh herbs: for the bright taste of our salad).
- Fill everything with vegetable oil (2-3 tablespoons), salt and mix with a tablespoon. The ship is ready!
- Tip: you must fill the salad immediately before use, otherwise the salad will be watery and tasteless.
Serving pansy potatoes is best done hot, as a plate you can use a fresh salad with vegetables (bread kvass is also suitable). And as a filling, you can use mushrooms, minced meat, boiled chicken breast and vegetables. You can find many recipes for toppings on our website "I like to cook". I am sure that this recipe will become one of your favorites and by experiencing the filling, you will receive new dishes every time. Good appetite for you and your loved ones!
Necessary for pumpkin stuffed with meat:
- 2 suitable pumpkins (for 4 servings)
- 250 gr minced meat mixture
- 2 mushrooms
- A small cup of rice
- 2 onions
- 1 ardei kapia
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- green parsley
- pepper, salt, thyme, oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The best baked potato recipes
Surprise your friends, relatives with delicious soft drinks. To this end, it is not necessary to invent new recipes, fit perfectly classic, time-tested, and many housewives cooking options of potatoes. With a combination of different ingredients for a light dish that meets the individual needs of each family do. Below are popular recipes that you can prepare a simple but surprisingly tasty food made from potatoes.
Prepare a tasty and healthy meal at home to take in any housewife. An excellent option - potato feathers, which will be a worthy substitute for fast food. To cook it you need a minimum of ingredients, time and effort. This side dish is a perfect complement to meat, poultry or fish, and yet it is perfectly combined with fresh or pickled vegetables.
Ingredients for baked potatoes in a rural setting:
- a kilogram of potatoes
- sunflower oil - 3 tbsp. L.
- salt, herbs, spices, spices to taste.
- Potato tubers are washed, cut into small slices.
- sprinkle spices, spices.
- I sprinkle with oil.
- In the oven, preheated to a temperature of 180 degrees, put the pan for thirty minutes.
- Potatoes cooked out on a plate, if desired, is to add chopped greens.
With chicken and mushrooms in a sleeve
To make your guests or loved ones a delicious, consistent potato will not be difficult. You don't need gourmet ingredients, various overseas epics, all easy to buy in any supermarket. The finished platter will impress even the most demanding gourmets. Potato dish, chicken, baked mushrooms will be a real festive meal decoration or a family dinner.
- Potatoes - 500-700 grams
- whole chicken (or thighs, thighs)
- a pound of mushrooms
- an onion and carrots
- salt, pepper, parsley, mayonnaise to taste.
Step by step cooking potatoes in the oven:
- The chicken is washed well, divided into pieces, dried on a paper towel. Marinate the mayonnaise with salt and pepper.
- Potatoes are cleaned, cut into medium-sized cubes.
- chopped onion purified into thin semi-rings.
- Carrots are clean, wash, cut into thin slices.
- Clean mushrooms, cut into cubes.
- All ingredients, except chicken, combine, season with salt, pepper, mayonnaise, mix well.
- The baking pan puts vegetables with mushrooms and top with chicken. Carefully close the edge of the package on both sides, put on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven at 220 degrees. For baking required 1, 5-2 hours, followed by a sleeve cut to the browned antenna.
- Baked potatoes served with fresh vegetables and herbs.
How to cook frozen french fries
There is not a man indifferent to French fries, who like both children and adults. Carriage in the classic way is available at home, using a deep fryer or frying pan, but it will take a lot of time and requires a minimum of one and a half liters of oil. There is another option treats cooking - baking in the oven. Such a method will make it clear without a drop of oil, thus saving the power and mistress of her time.
- Buy frozen potatoes in the package if the feathers are white without browning.
- Preheat the oven to 180-220 degrees.
- On a dry pan, laid baking paper, put potato feathers, send it in the oven for half an hour. Periodically, they should return the shoulder blade to the product prosmazhivsya evenly.
- Straw potatoes ready before serving sprinkle with coarse salt, spices.
Bake with bacon and garlic in foil
Every housewife wants to entertain the invited guests with delicious and unusual dishes. Sometimes it happens that friends or relatives came down unexpectedly and without appeal, and on the shelves of the refrigerator left at least products. Do not despair, cook a tasty meal easily using potatoes, ham and garlic. This dish is sure to be enjoyed by all guests and members of the household.
- medium-sized potatoes 0, 5-1 kg
- salted bacon - 02 kg
- salt, garlic and pepper - to taste.
- Potatoes with a skin wash brush, cut in half.
- Salo cut into rectangular pieces.
- In a small saucepan to pour salt, which soaked half a potato.
- Garlic is clean, passes through chesnokodavku, rub this mixture on the second part of the fruit.
- In the first half put bacon and cover with the second slice.
- Each sheet of payment for the tubers, put on a baking sheet.
- In the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, put all the wrapped potatoes. Cook for about 50 minutes.
Pork in the pot
very juicy and extremely tasty potatoes obtained in pots. In the preparation of meals should be a lot of time, but the result will exceed all expectations: soft pork, flavored vegetables - such a combination will satisfy even the most demanding gourmets. Serve better straight in the pot, it will stay warm and juicy.
- potatoes - 10-12 pieces.
- pork leg (shoulder) - 650 grams
- an onion and carrots
- cream (cream) - 4 tbsp
- ketchup (tomato paste) - 1 tbsp. L.
- hard cheese (fat content of up to 50%) taste
- salt, freshly ground black pepper, sugar, spices, herbs to taste.
- wash the meat and cut into medium cubes, and then put a pan.
- grilled carrots purified on medium grater. Cut the onion into cubes.
- Add the meat, vegetables, lightly fry and stew over low heat.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes.
- In a separate bowl, combine ketchup, mayonnaise, pepper, salt, sugar, added water. The resulting mixture is sent to vegetables and boil, then add grated cheese, mix well. This is possible filling for stuff stuff, which is to bake or brood.
- Fill the molds: the bottom lay crushed potatoes, and on top of pork with vegetables.
- Cover with foil or a container with a lid and send it in the oven at 2:00.
With pork ribs and vegetables
We pamper her beloved husband or people with the long-awaited exquisite treats quite simple. This requires potatoes, pork ribs and vegetables. To maximize all their ingredients revealed the best properties, taste, the best way to cook - baking in the oven. In addition to the wonderful aroma, this dish is also good for health.
- pork ribs - 400-500 g
- potatoes (better to take a larger) - 500-600 g
- carrot, onion - one at a time
- tomatoes (medium size) - 2–3 pieces.
- young garlic - 3–4 puppies
- iodized salt, freshly ground black pepper, herbs - taste.
- Ajica, mustard - 1-2 Art. L.
- vegetable oil (olive or substitute) - Article 5. l.
- The ribs are cut into pieces.
- Make the sauce by combining mustard, Ajica, spices, garlic. All mix well and marinate the meat.
- Potatoes are cleaned, cut into slices, boil until half, salt water a little time.
- Cut onion, carrot.
- The bottom of the tank grease with vegetable oil and lay layers: onions, carrots, boiled potatoes, pickled meat.
- Send all in the oven for half an hour under a closed lid, after which it was removed and leave for another twenty minutes.
- In the food plate put ribs, potatoes with vegetables, garnished with greens.
With chicken breast with cheese and tomatoes
Already for many years, very popular among housewives enjoyed chicken, because it can be cooked a lot of everyday and holiday dishes. It is ideally combined with other products - rice, vegetables, cheese. My favorites are many recipes - baked potatoes with potatoes. It is easy to prepare, the process takes a minimum of time, and the finished dish is delicious and delights everyone who will have to give it a try.
- chicken - 2 pcs.
- onion 3 medium
- potatoes (medium size) - 500-700 g
- tomatoes - 2 pieces
- sweet bell peppers
- mayonnaise (low fat) - 2 tbsp. L.
- hard cheese (eg Dutch, Russian) - 100 g
- iodized salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into medium thin slices. Pour boiling water, cover and leave for a while.
- Onions, peppers cut into rings and a half.
- chicken fillets are cut into pieces, sprinkle with spices.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Cut tomato rings.
- At the bottom of a glass or baking dish put layers of potatoes, onions, pepper, chicken and repeat. Cover with tomatoes.
- The mayonnaise is diluted with water, poured in the form of products. Above all fall asleep cheese. Cover the container with foil and place in the oven for forty minutes.
- Serve the plate with fresh and green vegetables.
Wings with potatoes and cheese on a baking tray
A popular dish among many housewives considered chicken with potatoes. There are several cooking options - from baking in the arm to extinguishing, frying or microwave multivarka. The most popular recipe wings with baked potatoes. pleasant smell, appetizing appearance and bright taste - these are the main features of the dishes that will be required to prepare again and again.
- potatoes (preferably small) - 700-800 g
- chicken wings - 600 g
- mayonnaise, tomato sauce - 2 tbsp. L.
- hard cheese - 500-100 m
- spices: salt, pepper, garlic on request.
- Wings are washed, cut from the fine tip, if there is no meat. two more portions marinated in mayonnaise with spices.
- Potatoes are cleaned, cut into neat slices.
- Put it on the bottom of the pot. Prepare the sauce (low-fat mayonnaise, mixed with garlic and tomato sauce) and pour on top. Add a second layer of wings and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Close the foil tray, put it in the oven. After 20 minutes, remove the foil, pour the rest of the cheese over the entire surface of the bowl and bake for another fifteen minutes.
- Serve winged potatoes on a large tray, add vegetables and herbs.
With layers of fish
Fish lovers will love the recipe below. It combines delicate fish fillets with vegetables, potatoes and fried soft cheese crust on top of dishes. This option is suitable for festivities or a simple family dinner when a relative wants to treat. The cooking time will last at least, which will allow the host to make other soft drinks or take time for the family.
- 500 grams of fish fillets
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 5 pieces - of tomatoes
- 1 packet (250 ml) mayonnaise
- 120 grams of cheese (fat content greater than 55%)
- salt and pepper.
- Fish fillets are washed, cut into medium-sized pieces and season with spices.
- Potatoes are cleaned, cut into slices about 05 inches thick.
- grated cheese.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Container, which will be cooked dish, put at the bottom of the potato and salt. The second layer - fish fillets. Third - tomatoes and potatoes again. Above all, fluff mayonnaise, sprinkle generously with cheese.
- Place on a plate and forty minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
1. Wash the potatoes very well (even with a toothbrush, because in the end they can be eaten with the skin) then boil them in salted water.
2. While the potatoes are boiling, start preparing the filling.
3. Finely chop the mushrooms, carrots and parsnips and then simmer with a tablespoon of oil and a tablespoon of water.
4. After they have softened, add the bacon, olives and green onions (all finely chopped) and leave on the fire for another 10 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the composition to cool.
7. After it has cooled, add the beaten egg.
8. When the potatoes are cooked (but not too long because they would crumble), drain the water and let them cool.
9. After they have cooled, cut them in half, then with a teaspoon we dig them out of the core.
10. Add the filling and put them in a pan greased with oil.
11. Put the tray in the oven and let the potatoes brown.
12. When they are ready, add them cheese and put them in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
Zucchini stuffed with meat, cook in the oven
This variant has been tested for about 70 years and remains current. It is from my grandmother's cookbook, published in the & # 821750, when she was still cooking with butter or lard and the cream was non-fat.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 58 minutes
Total time 1 hour 18 minutes
- 500 g lean minced pork or beef
- 2 pumpkins rather large
- 1 large onion
- 100 g fatty cream for cooking
- 2 lg tomato paste
- 2 lgr flour
- 1 lg butter or lard
- 3-4 lg rice with round grain
1. The filling is like for sarmale. Boil the rice for 10-15 minutes, drain the water, mix with the meat, salt, pepper and optionally dill + diced onion and sauté in 2 tablespoons of oil. I forgot to boil the rice, I realized from the pictures :). & # 8230 and I only had long grain rice. I recommend it to be round.
2. Wash the pumpkins, dry them in a towel, cut their stalks and peel them if they are large. Slice them lengthwise and remove the seeds with a metal spoon. You will get 4 ships.
3. Fill with the fingers in layers and at the end and over the edges. Fry them in 2 tablespoons of oil and then take them out on an absorbent napkin.
4. In another pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, and fry just a little with 2 teaspoons of flour. Always stir so as not to make lumps. Add the tomato paste dissolved in 200 ml of water and sour cream. Homogenize and turn off the heat.
5. In a yena or ceramic baking dish, place the zucchini and pour the sauce. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes or more, depending on their size. After baking, I baked them for another 15 minutes, I wanted them to be browner. It is eaten plain, in sauce, or with sour cream. Sprinkle with chopped dill for serving.
Liv (e) it!
Baked Meat Recipes
Grilled whole chicken breast with tomato sauce. With or without meat, all you have to do is put all the ingredients in the pan and put them in the oven. Eggplant food eggplant pot recipe suitable for fasting shepherd's polenta like grandma in the country over small fried with 2 3 tablespoons fat anchovies sprot baby herring obleti other over small.
Baked Meat Potato Recipe
Pin On Recipes To Try
I Feeded The Whole Family With Just 200 G Minced Meat A Rescue For All Housewives Savurostv Youtube
Recipe Pork And Baked Potatoes
Ziti In The Oven With Tomato Sauce Meat Mozzarella Parmesan And Ricotta Food Recipes Ro
Baked Pork Steak With Potato Garnish Recipes With Dana Valery
If in winter we eat sarmale and pork steak in the oven in spring we turn to recipes with lamb and goat or grills with mititei and delicious sausages.
Baked meat recipes. Beef tenderloin with corn sauce and sweet potatoes. Bucataras ro responds to the challenges launched by consumers and proposes a diverse range of recipes for meat dishes, soups, soups and salads and create a fairytale atmosphere around the holidays through delicious combinations of meat dishes. Fasolakia Greek bean dish. As we know, each season has its own steak recipes and meat recipes.
Chicken with ripe lemon sauce and asparagus. Moldovan tochitura chicken steak or pork meatballs. Chicken 1 kg potatoes 2 onions 1 carrot a bell pepper tomato juice. Meat recipes.
Food oven 81 recipes. It's a super simple recipe for melting potatoes in your mouth. Baked healthy food recipes. The result will be delicious.
Baked potato dish with baked eggplant. Baked stuffed sweet potatoes video recipe This stuffed sweet potato recipe is super simple and very tasty. Chicken wings with garlic 1,835 recipes 37,337 comments and 54,128 votes. Cooking recipes with pork chicken duck goose turkey beef lamb or game.
Every people uses meat recipes and in our country they are very many and varied. Food recipes in pictures meat recipes food recipes various steaks stews meat food. Meat recipes. Baked potatoes with meat elena butuc.
Spicy broccoli steak. Duck legs in tuci. Put the composition of this delicious recipe in such a bag but without oil over medium heat and after 1 hour 1 hour and 15 minutes the meat I make only chicken and the potatoes are slightly browned. Strawberries how to make chocolate chips at home 15 recipes with tuna.
Baked chicken with creamy vegetable sauce. Baked pork ribs with parsnip puree. Video food recipes explained step by step food recipes culinary recipes video recipes simple video recipes. The first site that presents only baked recipes only that is prepared very easily and quite quickly.
These recipes are gathered here and can be found and grouped by types of meat. For the jam we also add 1 sliced carrot.
POTATOES FILLED WITH MEAT
6 potatoes (1kg)
550 g lean minced pork & # 8211 pork tenderloin
1 white onion
2 cloves garlic
1 green onion
1 nutmeg powder
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1 tablespoon white wine
1 cup water
1 paprika powder
2-3 tablespoons oil
100 g grated cheese
For the sauce:
2-3 large tomatoes, ripe and peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon paprika or hot pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 powder of oregano
Bake the potatoes in their skins, wrap them in foil, or boil them in their skins if we hurry.
While they are baking (or boiling), prepare the filling by first heating the onion. When it starts to soften, add the finely chopped garlic, cook for a few seconds, then add the meat and green onions, stirring until the composition is homogeneous.
Heat the meat well, then add the wine, water and spices, leaving the pan on low heat and stirring as often as we can, until the liquid evaporates.
We hollow the baked potatoes and fill them with the hardened meat, then we put them in a tray, or a larger heat-resistant dish.
In addition to potatoes, in the tray we put slices of tomatoes sprinkled with olive oil, hot paprika, granulated garlic and a little oregano. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes, until the tomatoes soften and the meat begins to brown.
Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle grated cheese over the potatoes. We pass the tomatoes and season with salt, pepper and hot paprika, depending on tastes.
Serve the potatoes immediately with spicy tomato sauce.
Cut the onion into cubes and let it harden, with the oil well heated, when it starts to turn golden. Add the noodle mushrooms, let them harden for a few more minutes. We put the rice, thyme, pepper and salt to our taste, and at the end the paprika, a teaspoon, is left on the fire.
Add the meat, mixing the composition well. The potatoes are cleaned and washed. With a knife, make a hole in the middle of the potatoes, so that only the walls remain. Then each potato is filled with the obtained composition. In a ceramic pot, they stand side by side, put a cup of water, bay leaves and put them in the oven. Leave it for about 35-40 minutes, until the potatoes start to soften, then add a teaspoon of pepper paste to each potato, put it back in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove the potato bowl from the oven, place on a plate and serve. Good appetite.