Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork soup with larch, peas and green beans:
- Pork is cut into 6 larger pieces and boiled in salted water.
- For the speed of boiling, use boiling water obtained with the help of the kettle.
- Peel and wash the onion, potatoes and carrot.
- I spiraled the carrot with the help of the vegetable spiralizer.
- Cut the potato into cubes, finely chop the onion.
- Add the cooked vegetables and the chopped larch to the boiling pot.
- When the meat begins to penetrate, add the green vegetables that have been thawed at room temperature.
- Bring to a boil again. Add the broth, paprika and stop boiling.
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and serve garnished with chopped green parsley
- Put a piece of meat in each plate.
Good appetite !!!
If you have in season, you can use fresh green peas and beans.