The mats are washed, cleaned of grease, as I said at caltabosi.
The liver is cut into small pieces, which are put in boiled water for 10-15 minutes. During this time, cut the meat and fat into small pieces and put them to boil. When they are ready to cook, take them out, leave them to cool and put them (meat, fat, liver) through the mincer together with the onion that has been hardened. The whole composition is given three times through the mincer, to come out fine. For each kilogram of composition add 20-25 g. Salt, 3-5 g. Pepper, 2-3 crushed cloves. Mix everything well and fill the mats, tie at the ends, boil over low heat for 30-40 minutes. Remove with a strainer and put in another bowl with cold water, and after cooling, remove from the water and drain. This preparation is kept for a long time, but cold.
Homemade cookies . 30 confectionery recipes like at the confectionery, which you can prepare at home
Homemade cookies. Do you crave cakes when you pass by a confectionery window? Are you picky and want to be sure of the ingredients in a cake? The only way is to prepare it at home, where you will have total control of the ingredients.
Homemade cookies. We present you the most inspired cake recipes as in the confectionery, which you can prepare in the holiday house!
Simple homemade sausages
Homemade sausage ingredients:
- 1.5 kg of pork leg
- 300 g smoked bacon
- Pork cheeks washed very well beforehand
- 8-10 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground millet
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- half a teaspoon of hot paprika
- 300 ml of bone broth
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander berries
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to prepare homemade sausages
Put the pork cheeks in a bowl of water and vinegar and leave them there for about half an hour. Crush the garlic in a mortar together with the coriander seeds. Then cut the meat and bacon into cubes and put the pieces of meat in the mincer. Then season the meat with garlic, coriander, allspice, thyme, paprika and, of course, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well for 10 minutes, gradually pouring the bone broth. Remove the pork chops from the bowl and wash them under running water and place the pork chops in the sausage accessory.
Turn on the appliance on low speed and fill them with spicy meat. Tighten the mat and twist it depending on how big you want the sausages to be. Leave them to dry in a cool place for at least 24 hours before preparing them. Don't cook them right away because there's a good chance they'll crack. After a minimum of drying time, the sausages can be fried in a pan with hot oil. Baking is as delicious as it is healthier
Before putting them on the tray, the sausages will be pricked in places, sprinkled with a little oil and put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees. Depending on the taste, they can be left for about 20 minutes, more or less, depending on how long we want them to be browned. When they are ready, take them out of the oven, cover them with a few napkins and they can be served with potatoes, mustard, beets or horseradish, pickles or salad.
Homemade sausages & # 8211 recipes for Christmas
Methods and stages of preparation of homemade soap
Before starting the preparation of homemade soap, it is recommended to prepare the work table, covering it with a protective foil, to gather all your utensils and ingredients in one place, so that you have them at hand and to equip yourself properly. Remember, it is a process during which several chemical reactions take place and toxic fumes occur, therefore it is recommended that the space where you work is very well ventilated and you have enough space to move.
Regarding the variants of homemade soap preparation, there are three main methods, namely:
- cold method & # 8211 make soap from scratch, from caustic soda or glycerin and oils, fats is the classic method, most often used
- hot method & # 8211 is a variant of the first method, only the soap is "baked" in the oven, not on the stove
- melt and pour method Melt prefabricated pieces of soap (make a base) and add your own flavors.
Steps for preparing homemade soap
In principle, you will need an hour or two to make enough soap to last you a few months. The production process, when you want to use the cold method, for example, is very simple and all you have to do is take your safety measures and follow, in general, the following steps:
- Step I & # 8211 the amount of soda and dissolving it & # 8211 the higher the amount of soda, the harder the soap (such as laundry soap) it is calculated so that there is an excess of fat of at least 5-8% and depends on each recipe partly also depending on the recipe, measure and the amount of cold distilled water, even ice cream (tea, fruit juice, etc.) that you pour into the heat-resistant vessel. and mix carefully as it dissolves, the solution reaches over 100 degrees Celsius and allow to cool to 38 degrees Celsius
- Stage II & # 8211 the amount of oil and its heating & # 8211 olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and butter / lard / other fats are used in the amount mentioned in the recipe, put a pot of hot water on the stove, and in it, dip the bowl in which you put the oils before waiting until it dissolves and then leave the composition to cool to 38 degrees Celsius
- Stage III & # 8211 soap composition & # 8211 over oils that have 38 degrees Celsius gently pour the soda, also reached the same temperature mix with a spatula or blender, but do not continuously the manual option: 15 minutes mix, 15 minutes pause, then the halves are: 5 minutes mix, 15 minutes break blender version: 20-minute rounds, with 5-minute breaks between them once you get a composition that has the consistency of cream, add the essential oils and continue to mix until everything becomes like a pudding
- Stage IV & # 8211 molding & # 8211 wallpaper the shape or shapes with baking paper pour the composition and be careful not to leave air bubbles put on top of another baking paper wrap the shape in a towel and put it in a warm place
- Stage V & # 8211 removal from shape and maturation & # 8211 leave the soap in the mold for at least a day, but when you take it out, use gloves, because it is still corrosive, cut it into pieces and put it to dry / matured for at least a month, turning it from time to time while on all sides.
Delicious homemade sausage recipes
When it comes to preparing homemade sausages, you have a lot of recipes that you can try. One of the secrets of the unmistakable taste of these dishes are spices. From this point of view, there are rules in principle, but beyond them you can be as creative as you want and create your own flavors. Here are some of the delicious homemade sausage recipes you can try:
Traditional homemade sausage recipe
Balance. Here is the key word if you want to get the best traditional homemade sausages. And it is, of course, about the proportions between salt and spices, meat and fat, spices and greens. For example, sausage paste should contain 20-30% fat and the rest, lean meat, but if you use beef, the percentage can go up to 50. Then, if you want, you can also use bone juice to taste sausage pasta. Below is one of the traditional homemade sausage recipes:
- 1.6 kg pork (boneless pulp)
- 400 g fatty or fatty meat (pork tenderloin, bacon without mice, beef tenderloin, fatty mutton)
- 150 g crushed garlic
- 100 g of salt
- 25 g ground pepper
- 15 g ground thyme
Method of preparation:
Cut the meat and pass it through the mincer. Mix spices and herbs with salt. Put the composition over the minced meat and knead by hand. Then fill the sausages.
Homemade sausage recipe Botifarra / Butifarra
If you arrived in Catalonia, you will surely love the local cuisine, with delicious dishes obtained from very simple ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic, eggplant, fish, cheese or olive oil. One of the dishes that definitely remained in your mind, if you tried it, is Botifarra or Butifarra, a type of delicious sausage, which you can prepare right at home. It can be obtained from pork, but also from a mixture of pork and beef. Sausages can be dried and consumed as an appetizer, if you prefer. Here are the ingredients you need and how to prepare 8 sausages in 30 minutes:
Homemade vegetable pate: 9 quick recipes. Delicious, healthy, low in calories!
In the trade you can find some varieties of vegetable pate, so fasting, but were you curious to look at the label? In addition to the tiny content of dehydrated vegetables and soy, which replaces animal protein, you can find an endless list of E's, from E412 (guar gum, used as a thickening agent) to E621 (the famous monosodium glutamate, about which harmful effects I wrote here).
If you sit and count the ingredients, you find that you easily get around the number 20. Do you like it a lot? That's right!
Normally, a vegetable pate should not contain more than 10 ingredients, taking into account the spices, including salt, pepper, parsley, etc.
Because we have already entered Lent, we suggest you give up commercial products and try to make at least one of the following homemade vegetable pate recipes. They are much healthier, they have ingredients that you can control and, moreover, their taste is much better, unlike the salty and tasteless paste that you can find in cans on supermarket shelves.