We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- place the yeast in a tall glass or saucepan with salt, sugar, two tablespoons of flour and about 100 ml of warm water in a warm place for 15 minutes
- sift the flour, if necessary, and add the mayonnaise and oil, knead, from the outside to the inside, slowly adding lukewarm water for 10 minutes, so that the yeast and the rest of the ingredients mix well, the dough must be elastic , relatively soft enough to take by the hand;
- put the dough to rise, covered, in a warm place and leave it for at least 30 minutes;
- spread it with the rolling pin, then place it in the tray in which you put baking paper and leave it to rise for another 10 minutes;
- Grease the dough with ketchup
- then sprinkle evenly all the listed ingredients;
- at the end, draw a fierce face made of ketchup and olives and bake for 45 minutes.